• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
    I hope you have a wonderful Bday.
    Spoiler:
    Frustration

Teyla waits for John in the gym to have one of their rare sparring sessions, but he never shows up. She knows he had already returned from the mission the Sam sent him on and she decides to see if he is in his quarters, since it’s too early for supper.

She walks up to his door and waves her hand over the chimes. He opens the door and has an ice pack pressed up against his jaw.

“John? What happened?” she asks with concern.

He doesn’t say anything. He just holds up a finger to motion her to wait as he goes back to sit on his bed. Teyla sees him pour a dark liquid into a very small glass and quickly drinks it down.

“The mission Sam sent me is what happened,” he says sarcastically. Teyla gives him a sympathetic look. “Those are one of the worse people to work with. They are up their with the Wraith and the Replicators.”

“Was it one of them that did that to you?” she asks cautiously.

“NO! It was that…” he pauses. “This is why I like you and your people. You are so nice, friendly. Not greedy, nasty and plane old… well you know what I mean.”

“So, I take it that the person that did this to you is L…” Teyla begins to say.

“Don’t even say that person’s name,” John interrupts. “I really hate working with the Travelers and she’s the worst one out of them all. I’m not even going to go into why I got this.”

He lifts the ice pack off his jaw and pours another shot of liquor. He gives her a salute with a raise of the shot glass and slugs it down.

“And I’m sorry that I didn’t show up for sparring, but I wasn’t in the mood for another woman kicking my butt,” he says apologetically.

He is about to pour another drink, but Teyla stops him.

“John, there are other means to relieve your frustrations,” she says gently.
    He scrunches up his face, “Such as…”

“We can meditate,” she answers.

He rolls his eyes, “I tried to do that with Teer and her people and that wasn’t for me. Plus, you’ll only distract me.”

Teyla raises an eyebrow, “How so?”

John smiles, “Never mind.”

She encourages him onto the floor and they assume their sitting positions.
    She sits close and faces him.

“Now, close your eyes and breathe in deeply,” she says softly.

She reaches out and glides her arms down the side of his. He is startled and his eyes fly open.

“What are doing?” he asks.

“I am trying to get you to relax,” she smiles.

“Oh,” he responds.

He closes his eyes and she begins again. He can feel the warmth of her hands against his arms. She gently starts to squeeze them slightly as she goes down his arms again.

“Are you sure this is suppose to relax me?” he says jokingly.

She gives him a nudge and giggles, “Yes.”

They try again, but this time John leans forward and begins to kiss her. She doesn’t resist and welcomes the slow and gentleness of it.

“I told you that you would distract me,” he teases.

“And I said that there were other ways to relieve your frustrations,” she replies with a playful smile.

The End.

Last edited by scifan; 08 April 2008, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I never get tired of these pic fics!!

Oh i was watching Flash Gordon last night and i was thinking.......You guys know Karen Cliche,she was in Mutant X too,i think she would have made a far better Larrin or Larrin like character...She's got the looks and she goes badass very well,she doesn't look like a woos,she's a good leader...and she's got the looks......I think she would have been a great Larrin!
      Agree with you on this Linda

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Your little pic fic just summed up exactly why I love John and Teyla and why they are the only pairing I could ever follow on Atlantis.... The are more than friends... and that is a must for me if I want to ship them.... they have sizzling chemistry which just jumps off the screen. I can feel it by just looking at those pics.... and most of all they are attracted to one another and that is what makes all the difference to me. John kissed Teyla in Conversion because he was attracted to her pure and simple... his inhibitions were down but they are not going to bring out feelings that were not there.. they are not going to manufacture feelings and attraction. John wasnt even that far gone in their sparring session when he kissed Teyla.. he went back to the infirmary and had a very lucid talk with Carson and Weir... but later on when he is a bit more effected by the virus and more of his anger breaks through... why didnt he grab Weir and kiss her if he was just working off animalistic instinct. He in fact tries to strangle her... so maybe again the retro virus just hightens existing feelings he already has and his frustration with Weir came to a head thus causing him to want to strangle her..
      So again from the very first moment they met you could feel the attraction from both of them.. it was so obvious and again it came out in full force in Rising... when have we ever seen John show attraction to anyone else like this... he was a bit smitten with Chaya and to me she is the only one.. Teer just threw herself at him and well after 6 months I'm sure he wasn't going to say no...

So this is why I can only ever see John and Teyla as a couple.. because they are attracted to one anther.. they have a fantastic romantic chemistry that he has had with no one else and they are also great friends... but unfortunately both of them didnt really know where to take these feelings so they pushed them aside... they are team mates and their priorities are defending Atlantis and distroying the Wraith.. so maybe they both just settled for being friends for the time being.... Teyla admitted to having feelings for John and even though John as usual seems totally clueless when it comes to feelings, his feelings were obvious each time Teyla was in danger.. this is when we saw a repeat of Conversion.. he couldnt hold them in any longer and I think his reaction even took him by surprise.. so in a way we were left with a kind of stalemate.. but then came along the big plot device.. sorry I mean Kanaan and I guess he was there at the right time when Teyla was in need of something more than a bit of friendship.. and we all know how that turned out.. but I think Teyla realises eventhough she does not want to admit it yet.. but her feelings still lie with John and from his reaction to her pregnancy his still lie with her.

So I don't think there is anyway that both of them can get over how they feel about each other and when Kanaan bites the dust, and things settle they will slowly come to realise just how they almost lost each other and I think we will see things change betweent them.. the tpb will predictably drag it out of course but they cannot ignore their amazing chemistry and how well Joe and Rachel get on... and for me the John and Teyla scenes have been some of the most memorable on the show... I think the tpb are aware of this and this is why they continued to give us the definite JT hints during season four.. the hugs, the jealousy, John giving up everything to go and find Teyla.. he is prepared to do anything it takes to find her.. has he ever done that for anyone else.. I can't ever see john giving up on Teyla as she is his rock.. she is the only one on Atlantis that he has bared his soul to and let his emotional shields down for.. she is his friend but he is attracted to her, eventhough he won't admit it to himself or anyone else..

They always seem so natural in each others space. When has Teyla ever hugged anyone else or took their head in her lap... they are so at ease when they touch each other and even in Phantoms John carried Teyla around with such ease. But he looks totally uncomfortable when Weir gets in his personal space and immediately backs off.... even when he carried her to the infirmary he dropped her on the bed like a sack of potatoes and immediately headed over to Teyla.. he cannot stop himself from caring about her... again when Weir was hurt in First Strike he asks how she is but then heads up to the control room to find Teyla and Ronon.

John will always do what he has to do to protect Atlantis but I think if that involved hurting Teyla I don't know whether he could go through with it as easily as he gave the order to kill Weir... I think John's feelings for Teyla run much deeper than he lets on, and it's only when he looses control temporarily that his true feelings and the intensity of those feelings come to the surface.. as in Conversion, Sunday and the Ark. Even now with Teyla being pregnant with another mans child John would still risk his own life and move heaven and earth to save her.. so there is no question in my mind that these two belong together.. they are just so meant to be, IMO and I can't see the ptb not going ahead with their relationship.. I see friendship between John and Weir, though I always believed that the only thing they had in common was their leadership of Atlantis and without that there wasn't really even any substance for a friendship as shown in the Return. Ronon and Teyla have a lovely spark but its not a romantic one.. even their sparring has much more of a mischievousness to it than the hot sizzling chemistry that flows between John and Teyla... but I love the friendship that Ronon and Teyla have, but no one on the show can hold a candle to the chemistry that John and Teyla have..
      Whew... Yappis fics really got me rambling...
      Hear hear!!!!, I agree with everything you said and you did very well in expressing it.
      There is no other ship stronger than the JT one IMO. Every scene with them is a memorable moment and the best emotional stuff. They just click and connects. I know we here are just a few brave enough to shout out loud that we LOVE this pairing but I will always believe this is a ship worthy of following and supporting and I am very happy to be a part of this band of JTers (lunatics that we are).

Thanks for expressing your thoughts on this Blue, it has reminded me of why I love the John and Teyla romance/ship.

I did this for Beya Challenge and thought it appropriate.
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by maffieg; 08 April 2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: old age?!?
      Spoiler:
      Maffieg

Comment

I just realized that I misspelled Lucius in my RR part. So, just imagine that it is spelled correctly. Sorry!
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post

Hear hear!!!!, I agree with everything you said and you did very well in expressing it.
          There is no other ship stronger than the JT one IMO. Every scene with them is a memorable moment and the best emotional stuff. They just click and connects. I know we here are just a few brave enough to shout out loud that we LOVE this pairing but I will always believe this is a ship worthy of following and supporting and I am very happy to be a part of this band of JTers (lunatics that we are).

Thanks for expressing your thoughts on this Blue, it has reminded me of why I love the John and Teyla romance/ship.

Spoiler:
          BEAUTIFUL!!! You have to post in Beya!

HI everyone!

Night everyone!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Wonderful job Maff.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            I just realized that I misspelled Lucius in my RR part. So, just imagine that it is spelled correctly. Sorry!
            No worries Elf.
            Spoiler:
            PM me if there is a good time for me to IM you. It's been so crazy lately.
            I really wanted to talk to you today.

G'night.

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Happy Birthday Blue!!

I know - it's on wednesday but an early present can't hurt right?

So - I wrote two fics for you! About two of your favorite eps..
              The first one turned out kinda sad.. so I wrote you another - happier one!

I hope you like both of them!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4182735/1/

&

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4182738/1/
              Just read your fics!...very nice addition to the episodes Phantoms and Conversion!...especially Conversion!...i would have loved it if something like that happened!.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              Oh man! DUDE those creatures you described are freaky!!!...can't wait to read what happens next!.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Back from the con. Can't believe it's over. Got to meet Ruby and made lots of new friends.

I don't have that cool of a pic to post, so I'll stick with something simple but I know the JT art makers will like it.

Spoiler:

And for those of you who read Joe M's blog:

Spoiler:

Hey EG!!!...glad you had a fun time at the convention!!!. Great pics and the one with JM is cute!
              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

And, no, I don't drink coffee...
                Another great pic fic YC!...shoot, i'd even fight for the last cup of coffee! LOL!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                Spoiler:
                Your little pic fic just summed up exactly why I love John and Teyla and why they are the only pairing I could ever follow on Atlantis.... The are more than friends... and that is a must for me if I want to ship them.... they have sizzling chemistry which just jumps off the screen. I can feel it by just looking at those pics.... and most of all they are attracted to one another and that is what makes all the difference to me. John kissed Teyla in Conversion because he was attracted to her pure and simple... his inhibitions were down but they are not going to bring out feelings that were not there.. they are not going to manufacture feelings and attraction. John wasnt even that far gone in their sparring session when he kissed Teyla.. he went back to the infirmary and had a very lucid talk with Carson and Weir... but later on when he is a bit more effected by the virus and more of his anger breaks through... why didnt he grab Weir and kiss her if he was just working off animalistic instinct. He in fact tries to strangle her... so maybe again the retro virus just hightens existing feelings he already has and his frustration with Weir came to a head thus causing him to want to strangle her..
                So again from the very first moment they met you could feel the attraction from both of them.. it was so obvious and again it came out in full force in Rising... when have we ever seen John show attraction to anyone else like this... he was a bit smitten with Chaya and to me she is the only one.. Teer just threw herself at him and well after 6 months I'm sure he wasn't going to say no...

So this is why I can only ever see John and Teyla as a couple.. because they are attracted to one anther.. they have a fantastic romantic chemistry that he has had with no one else and they are also great friends... but unfortunately both of them didnt really know where to take these feelings so they pushed them aside... they are team mates and their priorities are defending Atlantis and distroying the Wraith.. so maybe they both just settled for being friends for the time being.... Teyla admitted to having feelings for John and even though John as usual seems totally clueless when it comes to feelings, his feelings were obvious each time Teyla was in danger.. this is when we saw a repeat of Conversion.. he couldnt hold them in any longer and I think his reaction even took him by surprise.. so in a way we were left with a kind of stalemate.. but then came along the big plot device.. sorry I mean Kanaan and I guess he was there at the right time when Teyla was in need of something more than a bit of friendship.. and we all know how that turned out.. but I think Teyla realises eventhough she does not want to admit it yet.. but her feelings still lie with John and from his reaction to her pregnancy his still lie with her.

So I don't think there is anyway that both of them can get over how they feel about each other and when Kanaan bites the dust, and things settle they will slowly come to realise just how they almost lost each other and I think we will see things change betweent them.. the tpb will predictably drag it out of course but they cannot ignore their amazing chemistry and how well Joe and Rachel get on... and for me the John and Teyla scenes have been some of the most memorable on the show... I think the tpb are aware of this and this is why they continued to give us the definite JT hints during season four.. the hugs, the jealousy, John giving up everything to go and find Teyla.. he is prepared to do anything it takes to find her.. has he ever done that for anyone else.. I can't ever see john giving up on Teyla as she is his rock.. she is the only one on Atlantis that he has bared his soul to and let his emotional shields down for.. she is his friend but he is attracted to her, eventhough he won't admit it to himself or anyone else..

They always seem so natural in each others space. When has Teyla ever hugged anyone else or took their head in her lap... they are so at ease when they touch each other and even in Phantoms John carried Teyla around with such ease. But he looks totally uncomfortable when Weir gets in his personal space and immediately backs off.... even when he carried her to the infirmary he dropped her on the bed like a sack of potatoes and immediately headed over to Teyla.. he cannot stop himself from caring about her... again when Weir was hurt in First Strike he asks how she is but then heads up to the control room to find Teyla and Ronon.

John will always do what he has to do to protect Atlantis but I think if that involved hurting Teyla I don't know whether he could go through with it as easily as he gave the order to kill Weir... I think John's feelings for Teyla run much deeper than he lets on, and it's only when he looses control temporarily that his true feelings and the intensity of those feelings come to the surface.. as in Conversion, Sunday and the Ark. Even now with Teyla being pregnant with another mans child John would still risk his own life and move heaven and earth to save her.. so there is no question in my mind that these two belong together.. they are just so meant to be, IMO and I can't see the ptb not going ahead with their relationship.. I see friendship between John and Weir, though I always believed that the only thing they had in common was their leadership of Atlantis and without that there wasn't really even any substance for a friendship as shown in the Return. Ronon and Teyla have a lovely spark but its not a romantic one.. even their sparring has much more of a mischievousness to it than the hot sizzling chemistry that flows between John and Teyla... but I love the friendship that Ronon and Teyla have, but no one on the show can hold a candle to the chemistry that John and Teyla have..
                Whew... Yappis fics really got me rambling...

WOW!...all i can say is beautifully said Blue!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                I know this is a little Early to post these but im going to be really Busy tomorrow

Nice presents for blue, Donna. Guess there's another birthday... Not sure when exactly, so I decided to throw something together using the window pic I took on set.

Here you go: Happy Birthday, Blue!

Pretty birthday gifts for Blue! Donna and EG!!!
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  BEAUTIFUL!!! You have to post in Beya!

HI everyone!

Night everyone!
                  Will do

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Wonderful job Maff.

No worries Elf.
                  Spoiler:
                  PM me if there is a good time for me to IM you. It's been so crazy lately.
                  I really wanted to talk to you today.

G'night.
                  Thanks again

night everyone
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

before I go something for blue

Happy Birthday Blue

Spoiler:
                    Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Another great pic fic YC!...shoot, i'd even fight for the last cup of coffee! LOL!.
                      Your hilarious!!!
                      Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                      ROTFLMAO YappiChick:-) The Jave Joust J/T pictorial was hilarious LOL

Kimberly

Thanks, you guys! I'm glad y'all are enjoying them!
                      sigpic
                      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Frustration

Teyla waits for John in the gym to have one of their rare sparring sessions, but he never shows up. She knows he had already returned from the mission the Sam sent him on and she decides to see if he is in his quarters, since it’s too early for supper.

She walks up to his door and waves her hand over the chimes. He opens the door and has an ice pack pressed up against his jaw.

He doesn’t say anything. He just holds up a finger to motion her to wait as he goes back to sit on his bed. Teyla sees him pour a dark liquid into a very small glass and quickly drinks it down.

“The mission Sam sent me is what happened,” he says sarcastically. Teyla gives him a sympathetic look. “Those are one of the worse people to work with. They are up their with the Wraith and the Replicators.”

“NO! It was that…” he pauses. “This is why I like you and your people. You are so nice, friendly. Not greedy, nasty and plane old… well you know what I mean.”

“Don’t even say that person’s name,” John interrupts. “I really hate working with the Travelers and she’s the worst one out of them all. I’m not even going to go into why I got this.”

He lifts the ice pack off his jaw and pours another shot of liquor. He gives her a salute with a raise of the shot glass and slugs it down.

“And I’m sorry that I didn’t show up for sparring, but I wasn’t in the mood for another woman kicking my butt,” he says apologetically.

He rolls his eyes, “I tried to do that with Teer and her people and that wasn’t for me. Plus, you’ll only distract me.”

She reaches out and glides her arms down the side of his. He is startled and his eyes fly open.

“Oh,” he responds.

He closes his eyes and she begins again. He can feel the warmth of her hands against his arms. She gently starts to squeeze them slightly as she goes down his arms again.

They try again, but this time John leans forward and begins to kiss her. She doesn’t resist and welcomes the slow and gentleness of it.

“And I said that there were other ways to relieve your frustrations,” she replies with a playful smile.

The End.

[/SPOILERS]

WOW!...all i can say is beautifully said Blue!

Pretty birthday gifts for Blue! Donna and EG!!!
                        Thanks, you guys! I'm glad y'all are enjoying them!
                        Thanks Guys all this beautiful Artwork is amazing Blues Gonna Flip
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day oh and i made this for you it's not much but i hope you like it
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by wraithlord; 09 April 2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            Understandable, I feel the same way

I'm in, Donna!!!

NICE!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME ELFIE!!! well worth the wait, I'll say!

lovely!!

and more lovely...
                            Thanks Jt4l glad you are onboard
                            Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
                            "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers were aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familiar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even if I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collapsed on the floor.

"Teyla!" What's wrong Teyla? Talk to me!" cried John.

"I do not know, John." Teyla cried once again in more pain.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Get up infidels! You must get up to meet your new leader."

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other reaction from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"Teyla! Teyla!" was all John could cry!

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will be waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familiar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they were being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't believe I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucius, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"What did you to Teyla? Tell me, you *******!"

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"Did you kill Bokla?" asked John.

"Koyla answer me! Don't you walk away from me!"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

You're up next LandJRule.
                            Beautiful Elf i hope im as good as that
                            Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            These are awesome Donna!!

Well i'm off to bed now,this freakin computer is doing my head in....It's so slow tonight,actually it's been like that for the last few days

I've been tryin for the last 25 minutes to post this!
                            Thanks Linda
                            Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Just got back from the Steel City Derby (Sheffield United vs Sheffield Wednesday) We drew 2-2, coming back from 2-0 down, so I'm happy not exstatic! At least we didn't lose cos then they would have done the double over us for the first time in 90 years

And woohoo just found out my workshop has been cancelled in the morning so I don't need to get up at 6:00am to catch the train back to uni!

Thanx Mayra! I'd definately read it

Thanx JT4L!

Welcome Back EG!!! I love all your pics, they are amazing. Glad you had a wonderful time, only wish I could have been there with you!

Me likes the sound of that!

Gorgeous work Donna!

Dude, I LOVE it!

Spoiler:
                            First they're married which i think is perfect for this fic and then you have a stroke of genious and introduce Kolya! I love you

Thanks everyone else im really loving the round robin
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I know this is a little Early to post these but im going to be really Busy tomorrow
                              [IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/52296759zi3.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ForBluesBirthday.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/ForBluesBirthday2.jpg[/IMG
                              Those are fabulous Donna!

Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
                              "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers were aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familiar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even if I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collapsed on the floor.

"Teyla!" What's wrong Teyla? Talk to me!" cried John.

"I do not know, John." Teyla cried once again in more pain.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Get up infidels! You must get up to meet your new leader."

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other reaction from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"Teyla! Teyla!" was all John could cry!

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will be waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familiar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they were being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't believe I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucius, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"What did you to Teyla? Tell me, you *******!"

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"Did you kill Bokla?" asked John.

"Koyla answer me! Don't you walk away from me!"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

You're up next LandJRule.
                              Whoa!!! So squeeing here for the Teyla whump!! LOVED IT!!!

Nice presents for blue, Donna. Guess there's another birthday... Not sure when exactly, so I decided to throw something together using the window pic I took on set.

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/elephant_girl/GW%20Forum/JT/birthdaybluesig.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/elephant_girl/GW%20Forum/JT/birthdaybluetoo.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/elephant_girl/GW%20Forum/JT/th_birthdayblue.jpg[/IMG
                              Those are awesome!!

Happy Birthday, Blue!!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!

A little present for you...

Hope you like!
                              Beautiful!

Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Frustration

“Oh,” he responds.

The End.

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Bluesgift.jpg[/IMG
                              Aww that was so cute!! Love both!

Spoiler:
                              [IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/maffieg/SGA/Atonement.jpg[/IMG
                              Awesome!

Just read your fics!...very nice addition to the episodes Phantoms and Conversion!...especially Conversion!...i would have loved it if something like that happened!
                              Thank you!

Happy Birthday Blue

[IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/maffieg/forbluebday.jpg[/IMG
                              Wonderful!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...daybluesig.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...daybluetoo.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd149/elephant_girl/GW%20Forum/JT/th_birthdayblue.jpg
                                http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/yappichick/birthday-cake-candle.jpgHappy Birthday, Blue!!http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...ake-candle.jpg

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!

A little present for you...

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...igs/blue-1.jpg

Hope you like!
                                Happy Birthday Blue!!!!!

I hope you like it.

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                Frustration

“Oh,” he responds.

The End.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Bluesgift.jpg

Fantastic artwork everyone great job.

Spoiler:
                                That's awesome maff i love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X