X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks JT4L.
    Spoiler:
    I guess I personally feel uncomfortable writing that stuff. I know I could if I really put my mind to it, but I feel like I peeping tom. But that's just me.
    Understandable, I feel the same way
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Round Robin Poem

Donna has an idea to do a Round Robin poem.

* First we need a list of those who are willing to join.
    * Then each person gets to do one or two lines. The last person finishes the poem.

Please let her know if you are interested. Thank you.
    I'm in, Donna!!!
    Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    NICE!!!!!
    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
    "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers we aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collasped on the floor.

"Teyla!" What's wrong Teyla? Talk to me!" cried John.

"I do not know, John." Teyla cried once again in more pain.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Get up infidels! You must get up to meet the your new leader."

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"Teyla! Teyla!" was all John could cry!

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucious, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"What did you to Teyla? Tell me, you *******!"

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"Did you kill Bokla?" asked John.

"Koyla answer me! Don't you walk away from me!"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

You're up next LandJRule.
    THAT WAS AWESOME ELFIE!!! well worth the wait, I'll say!
    Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    Nice presents for blue, Donna. Guess there's another birthday... Not sure when exactly, so I decided to throw something together using the window pic I took on set.

Here you go: Happy Birthday, Blue!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...daybluesig.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...daybluetoo.jpg

lovely!!
    Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Happy Birthday, Blue!!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!

A little present for you...

Hope you like!
    and more lovely...
    --Kate

Comment

Maff - Hey Dude!! Make sure and lemme know what you think!!!

Elf -
      Spoiler:
      I suppose seeing Ronon and Rodney at odds with each other but having to work together could be interesting, seeing Sheppard trying to keep them both in line but I guess we'll just have to see.

Cazz -
      Spoiler:
      It would be cool if they had Kolya back most def!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        You are kidding,right...Please tell me you're kidding

I think you've got something stuck in your throat there

Teyla wouldn#t even have to break sweat to kick her butt!
        Teyla vs larrin
        Guys! That is not even fair!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I just voted for Teyla in the H&H! I feel like I betrayed Shep but Teyla was in desperate need of my vote!

She needs all the support she can get.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
        Teyla vs. Larrin
        Spoiler:
        Very cool

Back from the con. Can't believe it's over. Got to meet Ruby and made lots of new friends.

I don't have that cool of a pic to post, so I'll stick with something simple but I know the JT art makers will like it.

Spoiler:

And for those of you who read Joe M's blog:

Spoiler:

Yes yes I do like. You guys I'm so envious
        Spoiler:
        Maffieg

Comment

Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:
          "John,I can not take anymore." Teyla gasped as she tried to keep up with him as he held as they followed the guard.

"Yes you can, don't you dare give up me now Teyla; I will not be able to live with myself if anything happened to you." Besides, Rodney and Ronon have got to know already that something is wrong. It has been over two hours since we have checked in." said John

"Then, why have they not been able to locate us yet, John. They know the protocol. Who is this Bokla and why are we the ones being set up for his murder. It is as if the villagers we aware of our arrival somehow. I can not get over the feeling that this Bokla is familar to us somehow. When we were ambushed in the alley John, they meant to try to kill me. Why? I have not met these people before? Why? Can you tell me?" Teyla said through her tears and pain.

"I don't know Teyla, but some way, some how, I intend to find out." Even I get killed in doing so. Said John.

"I can't live without you, Teyla. You know that. Is there anyone besides Rodney and Ronon that knew that we are married? Besides Halling, of course. You know I don't wear my ring when we go on off world missions for this very reason."

"I do not believe so, John. The only ones that knew were Colonel Carter and Halling. I trust Halling with my life."

Teyla was gasping once again and getting ready to reply when she doubled over in pain and collasped on the floor.

The guard with the huge cresent like scar on the left side of his face came from behind both John and Teyla to stand in front of Teyla who was on floor with John by her side.

"Just what I always wanted. I was always good at follow the leader. I wonder if I still am. It's always nice to meet new friends." John replied acerbically. Before John could use his body as shield to protect Teyla; the guard kicked her in the stomach.

"You *******!" John yelled forgetting about the ungodly pain and throbbing in his head!

"John!" moaned Teyla painfully. Then without any other from her she slipped into oblivion, leaving only a rapidly pooling amount of blood around down her legs.

"I will kill you for this! That is a promise!" John said in that deadly, calm, quiet voice of rage just before he went for the kill.

"I will be looking forward to it, infidel! It will be a challenge that I will waiting for,"leered the guard.

They were drug to the new cell by two other guards. While John was trying to make sure Teyla was alright a familar voice from his past entered the echoing hallways of the cell blocks where they being held prisoner.

"Ah, so we meet again, Sheppard. Surely, you didn't I died from the gunshot in the showdown with your annoying, fat, friend Lucious, did you?"

"Koyla?"

"It's good to know that you remember me. It's been a long time since we have last gotten together and just talked."

"Rest assured Sheppard that I know that the two of you are married. I am going to take pleasure in watching her die right in front of you. She was always and is still your weakness."

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

Oh my my,,,,this is really getting intresting...

Spoiler:
          Married huh?? sweet...love it
          Hate seeing Teyla hurt,, John got to take care of her..
          Kolya makes a comeback.. hrmmm
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Maff - Hey Dude!! Make sure and lemme know what you think!!!

Elf -
            Spoiler:
            I suppose seeing Ronon and Rodney at odds with each other but having to work together could be interesting, seeing Sheppard trying to keep them both in line but I guess we'll just have to see.

Cazz -
            Spoiler:
            It would be cool if they had Kolya back most def!
            Read and left a reviewed.
            I'm soooo glad your writing a new fic.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Read and left a reviewed.
              I'm soooo glad your writing a new fic.
              Thanks a bunch maff!!!

Comment

Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:

"Koyla?"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

Spoiler:
                love the surprises. You did good Elf
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!

i'm sorry I don't have anything specific for ya dude, RL's been keeping me very busy..

so here are some birthday *HUGS!!!*

g'night everyone
                  --Kate

Comment

EG! Question for you....

Spoiler:
                    Are the stained glass windows really glass or are they arcrylic? I have always wondered if they were real or not. Who was your tour guide for the set visit. Did they let you touch stuff?
                    Elf:
                    Spoiler:
                    You know what? I didn't really look that closely, we only had 5 minutes or so to explore the whole Atlantis gateroom area, so not sure about the windows. We had Martin Gero as our tour guides and he let us look around by ourselves in areas, people got to touch anything they wanted, sit in chairs, etc.
                    For example, have you met the new commander of the Daedalus, his name is Richard Dean
                    Spoiler:

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                    EG! Check your PM's!
                    What are you doing in a JT thread, Shippy?
                    Responded to the PM. Thanks again for an awesome con! *hugs*

GREAT update Elf!
                    Spoiler:
                    Kolya is bomb!

YC, EG & DONNA - Awesome artwork!
                    Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Understandable, I feel the same way

I'm in, Donna!!!

NICE!!!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME ELFIE!!! well worth the wait, I'll say!

lovely!!

and more lovely...
                    Teyla vs larrin
                    Guys! That is not even fair!

She needs all the support she can get.

Very cool

Yes yes I do like. You guys I'm so envious

Thanks to everyone for liking my present for Blue, guess I got the timing roughly right.

Anyone going to the Chicago con in August? I'd love to meet some more of you...
                    sigpic

Comment

Great Teyla vs Larrin Art CB

Landjrule- Read your fic and don't hate me
                      Spoiler:
                      but I'm soo much more into sga fics surrounding Sheps Team. I can't seem to get into any other type fics now. Sorry.
                      Don't forget now your next for the RR

Sci- Will try to catch up with your fic when I can.

Linda- I loooovvveeeee your vid.
                      Spoiler:
                      Maffieg

Comment

Spoiler:
                        He would so be welcomed after all this Kanaan and Larrin foolishness. At least he is a very evil kind of guy. In loving way, of course. Who else could be cool with hosting a reality show with Sheppy asy the snack for Todd and not flinch an eye! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I agree
                        Spoiler:
                        Kolya is an outstanding villian and I also really liked Lucious too.. One of my favorite episode was the one having both Koyla and Lucious LOL ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                          Happy Birthday Blue!

i'm sorry I don't have anything specific for ya dude, RL's been keeping me very busy..

so here are some birthday *HUGS!!!*

g'night everyone
                          G'night JT4L

Elf:
                          Spoiler:
                          You know what? I didn't really look that closely, we only had 5 minutes or so to explore the whole Atlantis gateroom area, so not sure about the windows. We had Martin Gero as our tour guides and he let us look around by ourselves in areas, people got to touch anything they wanted, sit in chairs, etc.
                          For example, have you met the new commander of the Daedalus, his name is Richard Dean
                          Spoiler:

What are you doing in a JT thread, Shippy?
                          Responded to the PM. Thanks again for an awesome con! *hugs*

Thanks to everyone for liking my present for Blue, guess I got the timing roughly right.

Anyone going to the Chicago con in August? I'd love to meet some more of you...
                          hehe he looks very comfy in that seat.
                          Spoiler:
                          Maffieg

Comment

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

And, no, I don't drink coffee...
                            Your hilarious!!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Here you go. Just click under the "events list"

http://calendar.yahoo.com/yappichick

I also added you so if you know of any birthdays that I'm missing, you can add it in there if you want.

MrsB's isn't until May 23rd...so you've got a while.
                              Kate's (JT4L) is on the 20th of April...
                              Oh thanks Jess. I saved it.

MrsB's birthday is May 23!

And I'm very curious as to what YC has up her sleeve for it!!!

Thanks Ninja - I try my damndest to make the story as freaky as possible lol

YC - Another hysterical pic fic!!
                              It's got to be something big for her to have to start now.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Aww.. well- I will write some more tomorrow to get you writing again!!

Thank you!

Yeah.. great!! Reeeally...

Off to bed - night guys!

Darn.. only 10 posts left!
                              NP

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Wedj has updated Atlantis Olympics
                              Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              Nice job Donna.

Round Robin Part 4!

Spoiler:

"Koyla?"

"KOYLAAAAAAAAA!!"..

That is awesome!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I think you did great and Kolya is my fav villian. He just has a certain way of getting to Shep.

Nice presents for blue, Donna. Guess there's another birthday... Not sure when exactly, so I decided to throw something together using the window pic I took on set.

Here you go: Happy Birthday, Blue!

Awesome EG.

Happy Birthday, Blue!!

I hope you have a wonderfully blessed birthday!

A little present for you...

Hope you like! :
                              NIiiiiiiiiice.

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                              EG! Check your PM's!
                              Hey ShippyChick. I love your sig.

Great Teyla vs Larrin Art CB

Landjrule- Read your fic and don't hate me
                              Spoiler:
                              but I'm soo much more into sga fics surrounding Sheps Team. I can't seem to get into any other type fics now. Sorry.
                              Don't forget now your next for the RR

Sci- Will try to catch up with your fic when I can.

Linda- I loooovvveeeee your vid.
                              Don't worry Maff. It'll be there when you're ready.

Comment

ROTFLMAO YappiChick:-) The Jave Joust J/T pictorial was hilarious LOL

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Working...
                                X