John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Lots and lots of complaining...and maybe some Teyla comfort.

It's like I have a whole outline written out for your "Time Loop" prompt. It's just coming up with the mental energy to write it all out seems to be impossible.
    A time loop fic would be good.

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

And, no, I don't drink coffee...
    Neither do I, but that is hilarious as always. I do however eat doughnuts.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      hehe ... I love it..
      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      *lol* You are just so funny
      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I never get tired of these pic fics!!
      Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      A time loop fic would be good.

Neither do I, but that is hilarious as always. I do however eat doughnuts.
      Thanks you guys... Glad y'all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy "writing" them.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks Sci & TF!!

I mean is it dead in here today or is it dead in here today? Sheesh!
        NP and yes, it's been this way all week.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Thanks! Great time was had by all.

You do realize that window one is a pic I took on set and not a cap? The water bottle on the floor kind of gives that away...

Glad you approve.
        Yes, I did catch that. I saw the blue scene behind it and it's so much clearer.

Thanks! I'm trying to keep the spark alive. I have a bad tendency to burn myself out of fandoms. I'll read and write and then I'll BOOM! never go back to it again (or come back years later)...I do the same with food...

The documents aren't much...usually they are about as short as this:
        Spoiler:

John really, really, REALLY didn’t want to get out of bed. Somehow, his limbs had been filled with lead, making it impossible for him to move without Herculean strength; his throat somehow had a lava-filled bowling ball in it, making swallowing a monumental task; his hair was flatter than a sheet a rice paper.

There was no doubt about it. He was sick.

And then, that's it.

TF's story yesterday almost had my writing yesterday, but then, like smoke, it slipped through my fingers. LOL, a bit dramatic...LOL
        That was so good. I hope you get to finish that or throw it into a RR fic.

Hello my JT lovelies......Well my fridge is on the blink so we're gonna have to get a new frige freezer!

Spoiler:
        Well i actually missed all the excitement,i know them and they don't bother us much so we're not afraid!
        Sorry about your frig.
        You're so brave.

Lots and lots of complaining...and maybe some Teyla comfort.

It's like I have a whole outline written out for your "Time Loop" prompt. It's just coming up with the mental energy to write it all out seems to be impossible.
        I hear that. I get stuck to with ideas

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

ROFL!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!

Well, I do have a project that I know I'm going to do for MrsB's birthday...I'm actually pretty excited about that.

And you know, I'm still going to do the RR thing.

It just depends on when I get inspiration. For some reason, Maff's birthday present came easily to me...Blue's getting artwork and we'll see if JT4L's favorite scenes can inspire me (her birthday is next... )
        Can I have the list of Bdays again?
        When is MrsB's?

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Can I have the list of Bdays again?
          When is MrsB's?
          Here you go. Just click under the "events list"

http://calendar.yahoo.com/yappichick

I also added you so if you know of any birthdays that I'm missing, you can add it in there if you want.

MrsB's isn't until May 23rd...so you've got a while.
          Kate's (JT4L) is on the 20th of April...
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

MrsB's birthday is May 23!

And I'm very curious as to what YC has up her sleeve for it!!!

Thanks Ninja - I try my damndest to make the story as freaky as possible lol

YC - Another hysterical pic fic!!

Comment

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

this story was just too great
              Spoiler:
              hey she doesn't seem happy that he have the donnuts

Here you go. Just click under the "events list"

http://calendar.yahoo.com/yappichick

I also added you so if you know of any birthdays that I'm missing, you can add it in there if you want.

MrsB's isn't until May 23rd...so you've got a while.
              Kate's (JT4L) is on the 20th of April...
              Wow I'm really impressed you know a lot of birthday it's great to have make this and you remember me
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

TF's story yesterday almost had my writing yesterday, but then, like smoke, it slipped through my fingers. LOL, a bit dramatic...LOL
                Aww.. well- I will write some more tomorrow to get you writing again!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                These stories are fabulous and even if the first is a little sad I find it realy sweet and well done
                Thank you!

Because we like messin with ya
                Yeah.. great!! Reeeally...

Off to bed - night guys!

Darn.. only 10 posts left!
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Where is the RR?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                    Back from the con. Can't believe it's over. Got to meet Ruby and made lots of new friends.

I don't have that cool of a pic to post, so I'll stick with something simple but I know the JT art makers will like it.

Spoiler:

And for those of you who read Joe M's blog:

Spoiler:

Lovely pic EG!

It's deader than dead. Dude, remember last summer? It was like 20 pages a day...
                    There were also tons of spoilers to speculate on.

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

LOL

my ships

Comment

My JT pic fic...

Java Joust

Thanks you guys... Glad y'all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy "writing" them.
                      Your little pic fic just summed up exactly why I love John and Teyla and why they are the only pairing I could ever follow on Atlantis.... The are more than friends... and that is a must for me if I want to ship them.... they have sizzling chemistry which just jumps off the screen. I can feel it by just looking at those pics.... and most of all they are attracted to one another and that is what makes all the difference to me. John kissed Teyla in Conversion because he was attracted to her pure and simple... his inhibitions were down but they are not going to bring out feelings that were not there.. they are not going to manufacture feelings and attraction. John wasnt even that far gone in their sparring session when he kissed Teyla.. he went back to the infirmary and had a very lucid talk with Carson and Weir... but later on when he is a bit more effected by the virus and more of his anger breaks through... why didnt he grab Weir and kiss her if he was just working off animalistic instinct. He in fact tries to strangle her... so maybe again the retro virus just hightens existing feelings he already has and his frustration with Weir came to a head thus causing him to want to strangle her..
                      So again from the very first moment they met you could feel the attraction from both of them.. it was so obvious and again it came out in full force in Rising... when have we ever seen John show attraction to anyone else like this... he was a bit smitten with Chaya and to me she is the only one.. Teer just threw herself at him and well after 6 months I'm sure he wasn't going to say no...

So this is why I can only ever see John and Teyla as a couple.. because they are attracted to one anther.. they have a fantastic romantic chemistry that he has had with no one else and they are also great friends... but unfortunately both of them didnt really know where to take these feelings so they pushed them aside... they are team mates and their priorities are defending Atlantis and distroying the Wraith.. so maybe they both just settled for being friends for the time being.... Teyla admitted to having feelings for John and even though John as usual seems totally clueless when it comes to feelings, his feelings were obvious each time Teyla was in danger.. this is when we saw a repeat of Conversion.. he couldnt hold them in any longer and I think his reaction even took him by surprise.. so in a way we were left with a kind of stalemate.. but then came along the big plot device.. sorry I mean Kanaan and I guess he was there at the right time when Teyla was in need of something more than a bit of friendship.. and we all know how that turned out.. but I think Teyla realises eventhough she does not want to admit it yet.. but her feelings still lie with John and from his reaction to her pregnancy his still lie with her.

So I don't think there is anyway that both of them can get over how they feel about each other and when Kanaan bites the dust, and things settle they will slowly come to realise just how they almost lost each other and I think we will see things change betweent them.. the tpb will predictably drag it out of course but they cannot ignore their amazing chemistry and how well Joe and Rachel get on... and for me the John and Teyla scenes have been some of the most memorable on the show... I think the tpb are aware of this and this is why they continued to give us the definite JT hints during season four.. the hugs, the jealousy, John giving up everything to go and find Teyla.. he is prepared to do anything it takes to find her.. has he ever done that for anyone else.. I can't ever see john giving up on Teyla as she is his rock.. she is the only one on Atlantis that he has bared his soul to and let his emotional shields down for.. she is his friend but he is attracted to her, eventhough he won't admit it to himself or anyone else..

They always seem so natural in each others space. When has Teyla ever hugged anyone else or took their head in her lap... they are so at ease when they touch each other and even in Phantoms John carried Teyla around with such ease. But he looks totally uncomfortable when Weir gets in his personal space and immediately backs off.... even when he carried her to the infirmary he dropped her on the bed like a sack of potatoes and immediately headed over to Teyla.. he cannot stop himself from caring about her... again when Weir was hurt in First Strike he asks how she is but then heads up to the control room to find Teyla and Ronon.

John will always do what he has to do to protect Atlantis but I think if that involved hurting Teyla I don't know whether he could go through with it as easily as he gave the order to kill Weir... I think John's feelings for Teyla run much deeper than he lets on, and it's only when he looses control temporarily that his true feelings and the intensity of those feelings come to the surface.. as in Conversion, Sunday and the Ark. Even now with Teyla being pregnant with another mans child John would still risk his own life and move heaven and earth to save her.. so there is no question in my mind that these two belong together.. they are just so meant to be, IMO and I can't see the ptb not going ahead with their relationship.. I see friendship between John and Weir, though I always believed that the only thing they had in common was their leadership of Atlantis and without that there wasn't really even any substance for a friendship as shown in the Return. Ronon and Teyla have a lovely spark but its not a romantic one.. even their sparring has much more of a mischievousness to it than the hot sizzling chemistry that flows between John and Teyla... but I love the friendship that Ronon and Teyla have, but no one on the show can hold a candle to the chemistry that John and Teyla have..
                      Whew... Yappis fics really got me rambling...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Your little pic fic just summed up exactly why I love John and Teyla and why they are the only pairing I could ever follow on Atlantis.... The are more than friends... and that is a must for me if I want to ship them.... they have sizzling chemistry which just jumps off the screen. I can feel it by just looking at those pics.... and most of all they are attracted to one another and that is what makes all the difference to me. John kissed Teyla in Conversion because he was attracted to her pure and simple... his inhibitions were down but they are not going to bring out feelings that were not there.. they are not going to manufacture feelings and attraction. John wasnt even that far gone in their sparring session when he kissed Teyla.. he went back to the infirmary and had a very lucid talk with Carson and Weir... but later on when he is a bit more effected by the virus and more of his anger breaks through... why didnt he grab Weir and kiss her if he was just working off animalistic instinct. He in fact tries to strangle her... so maybe again the retro virus just hightens existing feelings he already has and his frustration with Weir came to a head thus causing him to want to strangle her..
                        So again from the very first moment they met you could feel the attraction from both of them.. it was so obvious and again it came out in full force in Rising... when have we ever seen John show attraction to anyone else like this... he was a bit smitten with Chaya and to me she is the only one.. Teer just threw herself at him and well after 6 months I'm sure he wasn't going to say no...

So this is why I can only ever see John and Teyla as a couple.. because they are attracted to one anther.. they have a fantastic romantic chemistry that he has had with no one else and they are also great friends... but unfortunately both of them didnt really know where to take these feelings so they pushed them aside... they are team mates and their priorities are defending Atlantis and distroying the Wraith.. so maybe they both just settled for being friends for the time being.... Teyla admitted to having feelings for John and even though John as usual seems totally clueless when it comes to feelings, his feelings were obvious each time Teyla was in danger.. this is when we saw a repeat of Conversion.. he couldnt hold them in any longer and I think his reaction even took him by surprise.. so in a way we were left with a kind of stalemate.. but then came along the big plot device.. sorry I mean Kanaan and I guess he was there at the right time when Teyla was in need of something more than a bit of friendship.. and we all know how that turned out.. but I think Teyla realises eventhough she does not want to admit it yet.. but her feelings still lie with John and from his reaction to her pregnancy his still lie with her.

So I don't think there is anyway that both of them can get over how they feel about each other and when Kanaan bites the dust, and things settle they will slowly come to realise just how they almost lost each other and I think we will see things change betweent them.. the tpb will predictably drag it out of course but they cannot ignore their amazing chemistry and how well Joe and Rachel get on... and for me the John and Teyla scenes have been some of the most memorable on the show... I think the tpb are aware of this and this is why they continued to give us the definite JT hints during season four.. the hugs, the jealousy, John giving up everything to go and find Teyla.. he is prepared to do anything it takes to find her.. has he ever done that for anyone else.. I can't ever see john giving up on Teyla as she is his rock.. she is the only one on Atlantis that he has bared his soul to and let his emotional shields down for.. she is his friend but he is attracted to her, eventhough he won't admit it to himself or anyone else..

They always seem so natural in each others space. When has Teyla ever hugged anyone else or took their head in her lap... they are so at ease when they touch each other and even in Phantoms John carried Teyla around with such ease. But he looks totally uncomfortable when Weir gets in his personal space and immediately backs off.... even when he carried her to the infirmary he dropped her on the bed like a sack of potatoes and immediately headed over to Teyla.. he cannot stop himself from caring about her... again when Weir was hurt in First Strike he asks how she is but then heads up to the control room to find Teyla and Ronon.

John will always do what he has to do to protect Atlantis but I think if that involved hurting Teyla I don't know whether he could go through with it as easily as he gave the order to kill Weir... I think John's feelings for Teyla run much deeper than he lets on, and it's only when he looses control temporarily that his true feelings and the intensity of those feelings come to the surface.. as in Conversion, Sunday and the Ark. Even now with Teyla being pregnant with another mans child John would still risk his own life and move heaven and earth to save her.. so there is no question in my mind that these two belong together.. they are just so meant to be, IMO and I can't see the ptb not going ahead with their relationship.. I see friendship between John and Weir, though I always believed that the only thing they had in common was their leadership of Atlantis and without that there wasn't really even any substance for a friendship as shown in the Return. Ronon and Teyla have a lovely spark but its not a romantic one.. even their sparring has much more of a mischievousness to it than the hot sizzling chemistry that flows between John and Teyla... but I love the friendship that Ronon and Teyla have, but no one on the show can hold a candle to the chemistry that John and Teyla have..
                        Whew... Yappis fics really got me rambling...
                        Well why don't you tell us what you really think Well i just gotta say one thing
                        Spoiler:
                        DITTO......I ain't even gonna try and say it any better than that As for Ronon/Teyla,it's more like a Brother/Sister relationship between these two,i think they would do almost anything for one another but any one of us would do the same for our Brother or Sister,right...It's more sibling!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Blue!

Sorry, I don't have anything for you.

sigpic

Comment

Wedj has updated Atlantis Olympics
                            sigpic

Comment

LINDA!!! YAY!! Your still here!! Thankgoodness I don't have to wait any longer to ask this question for my Trilogy!

I'm currently stuck ayt this point, in how to get Teyla outta bed. I don't want to have her Ascend again too soon in the story, she faces the Wraith Hive Council (seven different hives) and destroys it, and in doing so is taken by Morgan Le Fae to the Ascended realm because the explosion whipes out the planet too fast for her to get to the Stargate in time (also the stargate becomes a spacegate)

My question here is....

Spoiler:
                              How much damage can Teyla take?!
                              1 a few cuts and a bruise?
                              2 a few bruises and oh say a lot of blood?
                              3 a lot of blood and maybe a broken rib or two?
                              4 a broken rib and/or leg?
                              5 a broken leg, lots-a blood, and a crushed ribcage?
                              6 all of the above?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Jess! That pic fic was hilarious! Do you have all the ones you've done posted somewhere? If so, might I bother you for the link? I don't want to miss any of those.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X