Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    I like Larrin.

I still think Teyla would kick the crap out of her, but still - I like her.
    You are kidding,right...Please tell me you're kidding

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    I don't hate her like some people do *cough* Linda *cough* , don't really mind her but I don't want to see much more of her and what perfect way to write her out than by Teyla kicking her a**!

I think you've got something stuck in your throat there

Teyla wouldn#t even have to break sweat to kick her butt!

Ok this freakin GW is goin slow again,it's taken me about 10 minutes to reply to Ruby's post!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      YC - Your new Pic Fic was freakin hysterical!!! But I expected nothing less of course...
      Thanks Dude...you know one day I'll do a serious one and scare everyone...nah...I don't have it in me!
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I just voted for Teyla in the H&H! I feel like I betrayed Shep but Teyla was in desperate need of my vote!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

No, not at all.

And it's a bit rich of you to shudder, Miss Writing-a-Ronon-and-Teyla-fanfic. Now THAT'S shudder-worthy.

Well - ugh.. I do not like her one bit!

Oh.. you saw that huh.. Now - I do not think that's shudder-worthy at all!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

No, not at all.

And it's a bit rich of you to shudder, Miss Writing-a-Ronon-and-Teyla-fanfic. Now THAT'S shudder-worthy.

SAY WHAT It's a brothery/Sistery fic,right....RIGHT!"!!!

TF....
            sigpic

Comment

I just voted for Teyla in the H&H! I feel like I betrayed Shep but Teyla was in desperate need of my vote!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you cazz,you're my new best friend

There is some Teyla hatin goin on from certain factions,not naming names

And for that cazz,once Teyla gets voted off and she probably will,it's only a matter of time i'll start voting Shep for ya!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                She did?? Yay!! I didn't save it though... I could try and find it.. or do you still have it on PB?

I loved your update btw!
                Yes she did. PM me if you didn't find it and I'll PM it to you asap.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Thank you a lot. I hope for you too. And no problem it's true

Really I can ? You're too nice I'll take the sixth. SQUEE
                NP here too.

Oh man!! No wonder why it's bloody cold and windy. MRSB WROTE A FIC!!!
                Just teasing. I have bro over and I will ready later tonight.
                (man I hope we don't get a blizzard. )

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Thanks MrsB!!

Me's think poor unsuspecting people already got hurt.

Yep,just one look from Teyla and Larrin would turn into blubbering idiot!!!

I know,what the heck was she like when she come up against that Wraith,.she didn't even put up much of a fight!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............Oh that was so sweethttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...parringK-1.gif

Thanks asgard,glad you liked it....It's Anastacia that sings the song,there is great meaning in the words!

WOOHOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo...............I feel like all my Christmasses and Birthday have all come at once.......First an updat from sci then a new fic from MrsBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Off to read now!!!
                Thanks Linda.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Spoiler:
                I am still here. I hope to have my part tomorrow. It's been crazy here and I have not been able to concentrate on writing. I have to have to where that there are not any interruptions when I do write. I will have that tomorrow. No one will be here except me. YES! Peace and quiet and no DRAMA over petty crap! I am so looking forward to that or no one to look over my shoulder trying to see what I am doing and asking questions. AND, one whole of week of not having to be in a doctor's office of any kind! Not until next week! I really appreciate all the love y'all are sending out to me! Rest assured though, all is well for now!
                Yeah!!! I'm glad to hear it.

Hi everyone.

Spoiler:

OH MAN RUBY!!!!!

Spoiler:
                Elf phoned me to let me know that she's ok and she told me that I had to see you're MP. And eventhough she described it, it's some much more squeee worthy seeing in person. I'm glad you're having fun and I'll be PMing you soon.

Nope I'm still in Vancouver. I was planning on exploring Stanley Park today but it is bucketing it down outside and I can't really be bothered to go out in the torrential rain... I'll give it a couple of hours before I brave it. I wanna go to the aquarium!!!
                I hope that works out ok for you. Did you see anyone else from the cast?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                TF and Sci, check your mail, ladies!
                Thanks Jess, will check soon.

[QUOTE=CazzBlade;8025237]Ta Daaaa!

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...lade/L-V-T.jpg

interesting...

Saved for me to read

*sat with folded arms and grumpy face* I'm sooooo jealous right now!!!

Me, Me, Me!!! I'm PM you now!!! OK jealousy's turned to excitement!

You just had to say that didn't you! I'm a gonna now!

QUOTE]

Oh that's cool Cazz!!

BBL to catch up more.

Comment

Cazz - Very cool looking Larrin/Teyla wallie!!
                  Thanx MrsB!

I DO! *wags finger*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Oh man!! No wonder why it's bloody cold and windy. MRSB WROTE A FIC!!!
                    Just teasing. I have bro over and I will ready later tonight.
                    (man I hope we don't get a blizzard. )
                    OT~
                    Spoiler:
                    LLOL!!!! Hell's frozen over has it?! Well I just hope you like how it starts out. Besides a few ideas, I'm totally winging this one, but hey- I needed to get back to writing something. I've been SUPER lazy lately.

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you cazz,you're my new best friend

There is some Teyla hatin goin on from certain factions,not naming names

And for that cazz,once Teyla gets voted off and she probably will,it's only a matter of time i'll start voting Shep for ya!
                      YAY!!! *does dorky Joey dance from Friends*

Oh that's cool Cazz!!
                      Thanx Sci!

Comment

Teyla wouldn#t even have to break sweat to kick her butt!
                        Teyla vs. Larrin
                        Spoiler:

my ships

Comment

You are kidding,right...Please tell me you're kidding

Ok this freakin GW is goin slow again,it's taken me about 10 minutes to reply to Ruby's post!
                          No, not kidding... I'm sure we went through all of this back when Travellers aired lol!

Yes, I saw it, despite the fact you tried to hide. I really do find Ronon/Teyla so disturbing. Like, so much more disturbing than Shep/Weir. It's like incest.

SAY WHAT It's a brothery/Sistery fic,right....RIGHT!"!!!

TF....
                          Well I didn't read it, but it's labelled Romance...

OH MAN RUBY!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Elf phoned me to let me know that she's ok and she told me that I had to see you're MP. And eventhough she described it, it's some much more squeee worthy seeing in person. I'm glad you're having fun and I'll be PMing you soon.

I hope that works out ok for you. Did you see anyone else from the cast?
                          Lol glad you like it Sci! Check you and Elf talking on the phone... aw, loving the JT family love!
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

YAY!!! *does dorky Joey dance from Friends*

Thanx Sci!

hehe,now that i would love to see

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                            Teyla vs. Larrin
                            Spoiler:
                            Nice but Larrin wouldn't even be able to draw blood.....unless it's on herself

I wouldn't wanna mess with Teyla,she can be a real badass when she wants to be
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                              Teyla vs. Larrin
                              Spoiler:
                              Nice!!! Love the blood

Comment

No, not kidding... I'm sure we went through all of this back when Travellers aired lol!

Yes, I saw it, despite the fact you tried to hide. I really do find Ronon/Teyla so disturbing. Like, so much more disturbing than Shep/Weir. It's like incest.

Well I didn't read it, but it's labelled Romance...

Lol glad you like it Sci! Check you and Elf talking on the phone... aw, loving the JT family love!
                                Oh yeah,so we did....I forgot.......WHAT,i've got a short term memory What was i saying....

Oh yeah Ronon/Teyla is like incest,come to think of it,it's like where i stay

Oh i forgot OT
                                Spoiler:
                                There was a drugs raid here today and i missed it all,i was at work....There was police cars everywhere and some of them got taken away in the police van,and they had the snifer dogs here too....Now why couldn't they have done this yesterday when i was here.....That's just inconsiderate
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X