Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
    Good stuff Teyilia

Hopefully old Teyla will resurface this coming season once she has given birth to the little bambino
    YES!!!!!! GIVE US OUR TEYLA BACK.........And get rid of this whole
    Spoiler:
    pregnancy thing and the quicker they get rid of the bambino the better then maybe just maybe they can get back to normal and we can have our old team back!!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    OT-
    Spoiler:
    I'm watching the football... two points.

1. well seeing Rangers are playing a Mediterranean team... diving gets. GRRRRRR

2. How rubbish are Rangers playing?
    OT
    Spoiler:
    Rangers have no chance because..
    1. The referee and
    2. The.......REFEREE

As soon as i saw who the ref was i though uh oh they got no chance!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Spoiler:
      pregnancy thing and the quicker they get rid of the bambino the better then maybe just maybe they can get back to normal and we can have our old team back!!!

OT
      Spoiler:
      Rangers have no chance because..
      1. The referee and
      2. The.......REFEREE

As soon as i saw who the ref was i though uh oh they got no chance!
      Lord, I know. I could have cried.
      Spoiler:
      And Broadfoot is having a nightmare!
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Spoiler:
        Well put Linda With ya all the way...

Spoiler:
        I think they got caught up in the baby fever and went over board with it.....very badly, I might add
        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
        &=AWESOME &Forever
        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

I'm in a similar mood.

And this footie isn't helping.

Also, have this strange pain in my chest whenever I breathe
          That's why i need fluffy fics to help me snap outta it,angsty fics just make my mood worse...I'm gonna go read the fics Kittys put up!

Is it when you take deep breaths....Is it on the right side of you're chest!
          sigpic

Comment

Well put Linda With ya all the way...

Spoiler:
            I think they got caught up in the baby fever and went over board with it.....very badly, I might add
            I don't think they could have come up with a worse storyline for it if they tried!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Hey Tey... did you read my fic yet?
              Good stuff Teyilia
              Thanks guys and TeylaFan, yes I did read it I LOVE IT!! but sadyl at the time of posting my review FF.net just ate it and wouldn't post it..... so here is my review....

*Hugs TeylaFan untill she turns blue*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That's why i need fluffy fics to help me snap outta it,angsty fics just make my mood worse...I'm gonna go read the fics Kittys put up!

No it's right in the middle, just about an inch under my clavicle. And at the base of my throat too.

It's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  OK here you go!......

Story Number One!! Lost & Wounded

Number Two!! Ascension War Part One (Lots-a kisses in here you know it to be true guys! Did I write John right in this story?)

And Last but not Least.....

Number Three!! You Bet Your Life, With Groucho Marx!! (not fluff or whump but something that I wrote for the dang hell of it last summer when i watched 14 episodes of You Bet Your Life on DVD)
                  Thanks Kitty....I'm gonna go read some in a mo!!

No it's right in the middle, just about an inch under my clavicle. And at the base of my throat too.

It's not good.

Oh right,i thought maybe you had what i had once,i had a pain where my right lung was and i had to take shallow breaths because if i breathed to deep it was too sore but fortunately it was a viral infection in the lung so it might be some kind of infection maybe but you should get it checked out if it's not better in the Morning!
                  sigpic

Comment

Read read read!!! review review review!! *iz now a very hyper kitty*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Thanks Kitty....I'm gonna go read some in a mo!!

Oh right,i thought maybe you had what i had once,i had a pain where my right lung was and i had to take shallow breaths because if i breathed to deep it was too sore but fortunately it was a viral infection in the lung so it might be some kind of infection maybe but you should get it checked out if it's not better in the Morning!
                      Better not be an infection! I'm off to the Maldives on Saturday and it is 87% humidity!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I totally understand.
                        Spoiler:
                        I missed most of the eps last year and I'm not a big H fan. I usually roll my eyes at most of his one liners.

But yeah, big Calli and Eric fan.

*lol*

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Okay so a huge Calli & Eric fan then
                        I'm not.. *lol* I don't ship anyone on that show... and I roll my eyes most of the time when H is in the scene...

I don't know now who it was that said if one could look past his weird stuff one might enjoy the show...yeah that might work for most...but my dislike of the show isn't only on the factor of H..but that I haven't since the beginning connected with anyone of the characters..I really don't care what happens with them, who they are friends of, or who they might end up in a relationship with.. I don't really know why...I just I guess since the beginning never really got a team/friend vibe from it.. and I don't know I guess in a way I also feel this is the one of the 3 that goes a little way to much into personal drama or the characters or having silly H scenes I don't really laugh at anything on the show.. I'm not really connected to anyone of them or caring whatever is going on.. I don't think I have evern been on a squee fest for any episodes..or had the feeling..I need to watch that epi right away.. if it's not Calli and either being with Jake (?) and now Eric, Wolf's problems, Boa Vista's personal problems, H and the whole deal with his son and some woman.. talk about pulling me on some soap trip..

Although I'm not having the best of view on JT for the moment.. I've had one other ship to fall back on ,, CSI NY's Danny & Lindsay..however.. after the preview for next week's epi I'm dreading it and I fear I might end up losing my intrest on one of my favorite characters.. I hope to whoever I'm not going to think a**hole everytime I see him on screen after that...*sigh* right now I feel like I'm losing all my ships.. how will I survive the wait for that epi... to get to know if I will still like him or I'll end up wishing him to go to hell...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Better not be an infection! I'm off to the Maldives on Saturday and it is 87% humidity!
                          YIKES!!!! That wouldn't be good,it's probably nothing to worry about....Sometimes you just get aches and pains!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't think they could have come up with a worse storyline for it if they tried!!!!
                            Never say, Never!!
                            Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                            &=AWESOME &Forever
                            No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Hello, Congrats to those who got nominated for a JT award!
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                *lol*

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Okay so a huge Calli & Eric fan then
                                I'm not.. *lol* I don't ship anyone on that show... and I roll my eyes most of the time when H is in the scene...

I don't know now who it was that said if one could look past his weird stuff one might enjoy the show...yeah that might work for most...but my dislike of the show isn't only on the factor of H..but that I haven't since the beginning connected with anyone of the characters..I really don't care what happens with them, who they are friends of, or who they might end up in a relationship with.. I don't really know why...I just I guess since the beginning never really got a team/friend vibe from it.. and I don't know I guess in a way I also feel this is the one of the 3 that goes a little way to much into personal drama or the characters or having silly H scenes I don't really laugh at anything on the show.. I'm not really connected to anyone of them or caring whatever is going on.. I don't think I have evern been on a squee fest for any episodes..or had the feeling..I need to watch that epi right away.. if it's not Calli and either being with Jake (?) and now Eric, Wolf's problems, Boa Vista's personal problems, H and the whole deal with his son and some woman.. talk about pulling me on some soap trip..

Although I'm not having the best of view on JT for the moment.. I've had one other ship to fall back on ,, CSI NY's Danny & Lindsay..however.. after the preview for next week's epi I'm dreading it and I fear I might end up losing my intrest on one of my favorite characters.. I hope to whoever I'm not going to think a**hole everytime I see him on screen after that...*sigh* right now I feel like I'm losing all my ships.. how will I survive the wait for that epi... to get to know if I will still like him or I'll end up wishing him to go to hell...
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm the same as you with Miami...I watched it in the beginning but i never got that vibe that chemistry with the characters plus it doesn't help when i can't stand David Caruso....

I'm really at a very low point at the moment with JT and it's not a place i like to be.....Why does none of my ships come off.....Just one,that';s all i want...ONE!!!

Ok maybe i should be on here today,i'm gonna end up making everybody depressed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X