John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I'm really going to try and stay spoiler free. I think I may stop coming by the board so often as well until s5 airs... I just don't want it ruined for me. I don't want to have any expectations, you know?
    Same for me! If I have high expectations then I'll just get disappointed, so I don't read spoilers either.

Just finished my fic for Sci! Anybody else making/writing something for her?
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      Ditto

Spoiler:
      Again, they had her try and go after Kanan for the simple fact of prolonging this until next season otherwise they have nothing to do in the finale and that plainly came across in that scene. Just have Michael escape with her and that is that....we all already knew that was going to happen. And no mother would put the life in their child in danger like although I think she thought she might have been able to get to Kanan and get him to help them but still that is a stretch.
      Yeah, I think a scene like this would have been more apropriate
      Spoiler:
      carson: Teyla, you have to come with me.
      Teyla: But what about Kanaan? I cannot leave him!
      Carson: WHat good are you going to be? Your pregnant... Your baby needs you to go back to Atlantis and not go gallivanting off after Michael!
      Teyla: *moment of indecision then a nod and they start to run but Michael stops them. Carson goes to shoot him, can't, Michael zaps him and makes off with Teyla.*
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I'm really going to try and stay spoiler free. I think I may stop coming by the board so often as well until s5 airs... I just don't want it ruined for me. I don't want to have any expectations, you know?
        I don't want to have expectations either but I can't stay away. I may just read some and try and stay away from the big ones. I always try not to get my hopes up b/c they give us the spoilers the way they do so we DO get our hopes up and then we end up being disappointed or feeling that there could have been more overall.

Spoiler:
        With the cheesiness of last night as far as Teyla and Kanan go....I have no hopes of this ending the way I want it to or it expect it to b/c TPTB always seem to find a way to make me go WTF!!
        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
        &=AWESOME &Forever
        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Same for me! If I have high expectations then I'll just get disappointed, so I don't read spoilers either.

Just finished my fic for Sci! Anybody else making/writing something for her?
          Well, I wrote my fic for her. I hope others do something for her birthday--WHICH IS TOMORROW.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh noooooo.......Not spoilers for S5....Now you all know how hard it is for me to stay away from spoilers!

Yeah,did you notice
            Spoiler:
            when Carson stepped towards her she backed away....She was like WTF.......She didn't know what to make of it,i think she was maybe thinking is this really Carson or is it another one of Michaels little games!!!
            Yeah I did notice! So the bloody hell would I!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Yeah, I think a scene like this would have been more apropriate
              Spoiler:
              carson: Teyla, you have to come with me.
              Teyla: But what about Kanaan? I cannot leave him!
              Carson: WHat good are you going to be? Your pregnant... Your baby needs you to go back to Atlantis and not go gallivanting off after Michael!
              Teyla: *moment of indecision then a nod and they start to run but Michael stops them. Carson goes to shoot him, can't, Michael zaps him and makes off with Teyla.*
              That would have been more plausible.....but when is anything this show does plausible???

Yeah I did notice! So the bloody hell would I!
              Yeah I would have ran like my hair was on fire!! While she did seem to hesitate she had decided before Michael showed up to go with him though.
              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Well, I wrote my fic for her. I hope others do something for her birthday--WHICH IS TOMORROW.
                Hehe well I tried very hard to write something for her, and it's only 1 chap, but it's almost 2000 words

And your fic for her was so awesome, really excellent! But I think you got that from my reviews already...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I don't mind little spoilers but I have managed to stay away from big ones.. though it's not always easy as the whole Carson will come back was announced months ago.

I have tried to stay spoiler free on the whole Kanaan and Teyla baby thing.. and havn't clicked on most of the spoilers floating around.. I do like to be surprised and not to have too many expectations but sometimes it's nice to get a bit of info so you are at least prepared for the WTF moments...

Wish list for Season five.

Spoiler:
                  I just want this whole baby thing over with now, as its just gotten way too cheesy and I have had enough of it.. I want Kanaan and baby gone and NO Larrin and more team episodes with a building up of friendship.. I can handle a lack of ship once we don't get any jeuvenile pathetic John/Larrin crap, or have any more relationships for Teyla...I have no problem with any man admiring Teyla or expressing an interest in her.. but no more cheesy love stories... either take John and Teyla relationship a step further or build up on their friendship and the team in general..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Hehe well I tried very hard to write something for her, and it's only 1 chap, but it's almost 2000 words

And your fic for her was so awesome, really excellent! But I think you got that from my reviews already...
                    I'm sure she will love it. And hey! I was just answering your question

But, I won't be here tomorrow, so can you be sure to make some kind of "Happy Birthday Lea" post?
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I don't mind little spoilers but I have managed to stay away from big ones.. though it's not always easy as the whole Carson will come back was announced months ago.

I have tried to stay spoiler free on the whole Kanaan and Teyla baby thing.. and havn't clicked on most of the spoilers floating around.. I do like to be surprised and not to have too many expectations but sometimes it's nice to get a bit of info so you are at least prepared for the WTF moments...

Spoiler:
                      I just want this whole baby thing over with now, as its just gotten way too cheesy and I have had enough of it.. I want Kanaan and baby gone and NO Larrin and more team episodes with a building up of friendship.. I can handle a lack of ship once we don't get any jeuvenile pathetic John/Larrin crap, or have any more relationships for Teyla...I have no problem with any man admiring Teyla or expressing an interest in her.. but no more cheesy love stories... either take John and Teyla relationship a step further or build up on their friendship and the team in general..
                      DITTO........Yes i totally agree whole heartedly!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        I'm sure she will love it. And hey! I was just answering your question

But, I won't be here tomorrow, so can you be sure to make some kind of "Happy Birthday Lea" post?
                        Thanks

Yeah sure! I'll do that when I get up

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey..has everyone stopped voting in the H&H GAME... just because the combined effort of every other ship and their friends have knocked us out.. well in about another minute.... doesn't mean we can't continue voting.

I intend to keep voting and so don't throw in the towel.. lets see who is next to get knocked out.. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...50374&page=129
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            You said it!!!!
                            &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Hey..has everyone stopped voting in the H&H GAME... just because the combined effort of every other ship and their friends have knocked us out.. well in about another minute.... doesn't mean we can't continue voting.

I intend to keep voting and so don't throw in the towel.. lets see who is next to get knocked out.. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...50374&page=129
                              I'll continue voting...Might start voting for Laura/CArson if we get knocked out!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Back to Kindred pt 2

Spoiler:
                                I couldn't again feel sympathic to Teyla either... I dunno .. the whole thing just seems a bit silly this week.. and again I have no interest in how Teyla feels about Kanaan.. but I agree I don't think she really loves him at all and it probably just happened as you say.. but again it always feels exactly what it is , and that is contrived just to explain Rachels pregnancy.

I also don't see her putting her baby in jeopardy, especially after Michael threatened to experiment on him .. so wanting to go and save Kanaan again just seemed out of character .. I don't think she would even do this for John.. why didnt she go with Carson and get some help..she could hear the gunfire and new John and her team were there. what on earth did she think she could do on her own anyway..sigh.. Up until now I thought the whole pregnancy was fairly well handled.. but now its just gone too cheesy and I can pretty much predict how its all going to end.. poor ol Zombie Twitter will break away from Michaels control long enough to save Teyla but get mortally wounded in the meantime.. and the baby will disappear somehow.. I hope

I much prefered last weeks ep.. it was exciting and wonderful but this ep just fell flat for me.. don't really know how else to describe it..
                                Sorry, I don't agree...

Spoiler:
                                I would have found it completely out of character fot Teyla to NOT want to go back for Kanaan, or for any of her people. Sure she would want to protect her baby, but she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she left his father behind without even trying to save him.

Also, why on Earth would Teyla trust Carson? This was a man that she knows is dead, and so she must be freaked out to see him, and must think that he must be some sick way to trick her by Michael.
                                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Working...
                                X