and
    Spoiler:
    Shep whump
    That way we could both be happy
    sigpic

Comment

Stealth

Spoiler:
      “Darkness lies in all of us Teyla…the sooner you accept that, the easier the transition will be.”

Teyla lay helplessly strapped to the slab of cold metal centered among the towers of motionless bodies neatly stacked in rows and columns, each with numerous tubes and pipes leading in and out of them.

She silently wept for her people as they lay there so still, so close to her and yet farther away than ever before. They were lost she knew, gone to the darkness of Michael’s black heart, if in fact, he even had one at all.

She attempted to heave against the wrist restraints as Michael neared her with a long dripping needle but it was to no avail. One of his clammy hands held the crook of her elbow steady and the other plunged the needle deep within.

She bit her lip in frustration and her eyes filled with tears as she thought about everyone she had failed. Her people were gone, Michael had lured her with false images allowing Teyla to put Atlantis in danger, and now her unborn child was another victim, a victim she felt, of her own weakness and inability.

Footsteps approached clacking softly against the cold metal floor as Michael extracted the needle. Teyla looked towards the noise and watched dazedly as Kanan approached quietly. She began to feel sick as he neared, her eyes focused on the implanted slits to each side of his nose, symbols she felt, marking the loss of his humanity.

He stood over her and looked at her, though Teyla felt as if his deadened eyes bore right through her and she forced herself to look away. Michael was still standing over her, the empty syringe still held in his hand and he smiled. Though it was not the smile of a triumphant victor or a sinister demon, he smiled so genuinely, so truly, that Teyla felt even more uncomfortable than she could have ever thought possible.

“It will take time Teyla, but I hope you will come to find you have a place here, more so than any other. And when that day comes, I will show you wonders of which you have never seen….You and the child…..”

Teyla stared into Michael’s face and felt defeat creeping slowly inside her chest, its vicious claws tickling at the back of her throat.

Suddenly, a loud clang of falling items came from the northernmost balcony of the cold storage room causing Kanan, Michael and Teyla to all look towards it.

Somewhere above, a muffled voice sounding slightly annoyed was heard saying “Oh crap….”.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        See cazz

But we could have
        Spoiler:
        Teyla whump
        and
        Spoiler:
        Shep whump
        That way we could both be happy
        I just posted that above!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Hmmm, how about...

Spoiler:
          Shep and Teyla whump! Then we'd get them both in the imfirmary together too!!

Oh i see you managed to post before me.....Now THAT is a very good idea!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Stealth

Spoiler:
            “Darkness lies in all of us Teyla…the sooner you accept that, the easier the transition will be.”

Teyla lay helplessly strapped to the slab of cold metal centered among the towers of motionless bodies neatly stacked in rows and columns, each with numerous tubes and pipes leading in and out of them.

She silently wept for her people as they lay there so still, so close to her and yet farther away than ever before. They were lost she knew, gone to the darkness of Michael’s black heart, if in fact, he even had one at all.

She attempted to heave against the wrist restraints as Michael neared her with a long dripping needle but it was to no avail. One of his clammy hands held the crook of her elbow steady and the other plunged the needle deep within.

She bit her lip in frustration and her eyes filled with tears as she thought about everyone she had failed. Her people were gone, Michael had lured her with false images allowing Teyla to put Atlantis in danger, and now her unborn child was another victim, a victim she felt, of her own weakness and inability.

Footsteps approached clacking softly against the cold metal floor as Michael extracted the needle. Teyla looked towards the noise and watched dazedly as Kanan approached quietly. She began to feel sick as he neared, her eyes focused on the implanted slits to each side of his nose, symbols she felt, marking the loss of his humanity.

He stood over her and looked at her, though Teyla felt as if his deadened eyes bore right through her and she forced herself to look away. Michael was still standing over her, the empty syringe still held in his hand and he smiled. Though it was not the smile of a triumphant victor or a sinister demon, he smiled so genuinely, so truly, that Teyla felt even more uncomfortable than she could have ever thought possible.

“It will take time Teyla, but I hope you will come to find you have a place here, more so than any other. And when that day comes, I will show you wonders of which you have never seen….You and the child…..”

Teyla stared into Michael’s face and felt defeat creeping slowly inside her chest, its vicious claws tickling at the back of her throat.

Suddenly, a loud clang of falling items came from the northernmost balcony of the cold storage room causing Kanan, Michael and Teyla to all look towards it.

Somewhere above, a muffled voice sounding slightly annoyed was heard saying “Oh crap….”.
            Dang, that was good.

Now where's the next part, MrsB??? *insert toe tapping smilie here*
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Stealth

Spoiler:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....MrsBEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss back with a fic.....I missed your fics MrsB!!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              I just posted that above!

Yeah,i was replying at the same time!
              sigpic

Comment

Stealth

Spoiler:

He stood over her and looked at her, though Teyla felt as if his ened eyes bore right through her and she forced herself to look away. Michael was still standing over her, the empty syringe still held in his hand and he smiled. Though it was not the smile of a triumphant victor or a sinister demon, he smiled so genuinely, so truly, that Teyla felt even more uncomfortable than she could have ever thought possible.

Yay! MrsB is back!

What happened in the H&H thread?! How did R/T get so damn high?!

my ships

Comment

Stealth

Spoiler:

Wow MrsB! That was excellent! LLOL for the ending!
                  Spoiler:
                  That just has to be John!
                  *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT-

Hey, I just turned my tv on, and 'Criminal Minds' is on, and I saw Jamie Ray Newman plays a role in it. Oh... small one, I think she just got murdered... hm.. It's an old ep though...

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        OT-

Hey, I just turned my tv on, and 'Criminal Minds' is on, and I saw Jamie Ray Newman plays a role in it. Oh... small one, I think she just got murdered... hm.. Well it's an old ep though...
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh i watch CM,i gotta watch them again...Do you know which ep it is!
                        sigpic

Comment

MrsB I loved the ficlet - so so so good!

Spoiler:
                          I noticed those bodies as well... do you really think they are the Athosians? Poor poor Teyla.

Are you planning on continuing it? I hope so, I'd like to read what you think will happen when the boys arrive.
                          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Wow MrsB! That was excellent! LLOL for the ending!
                            Spoiler:
                            That just has to be John!
                            I think it's Rodney, and I'll fight you for it!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Oh i watch CM,i gotta watch them again...Do you know which ep it is!
                              OT-
                              Spoiler:
                              Umm.. it's called: 'The Big Game' about the guy who has different personalities or something.. I think... I've seen it before like months ago... Nice ep

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT-

Hey, I just turned my tv on, and 'Criminal Minds' is on, and I saw Jamie Ray Newman plays a role in it. Oh... small one, I think she just got murdered... hm.. It's an old ep though...
                                Ooh, I love Criminal Minds! I think the new season is starting over here soon, yay

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X