Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Hey Linda How are you?
    I'm ok,a little sore,guess i'll just have to learn to live with it...Oh i'm so glad Bradley's ok,well apart from a broken arm anyway but so glad it's nothing too serious!
    sigpic

Comment

OT~ Wow Donna that animal one is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Hey Ruby
        Spoiler:
        Good to see you again! Are you still so incredibly busy?

Love both!!

Awesome!
        Hey TeylaFan, you too!

OT[spoiler]Not quite so incredibly busy with work, but I was elected chairman of this society I'm involved in last night, so now I'm busy with that! Still though, not as busy as I was... how are you?[/spoiler

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Welcome to the JT family pigletpie!

awwwwwwww lookie at the wittle Puppy......Who's a cutie then......yes you are......cutiecutiecutiecutiecutie!!!

Oh i love this....saved saved saved!!

Oh very nice,she is gonna freak when she sees all the wonderful things you guys have made!
        Thanks Linda!!
        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Welcome to the JT family pigletpie!

awwwwwwww lookie at the wittle Puppy......Who's a cutie then......yes you are......cutiecutiecutiecutiecutie!!!

Oh i love this....saved saved saved!!

Oh very nice,she is gonna freak when she sees all the wonderful things you guys have made!
          He is cute isnt he they are for Steph i hope she likes i was told she likes Animals
          I'm ok,a little sore,guess i'll just have to learn to live with it...Oh i'm so glad Bradley's ok,well apart from a broken arm anyway but so glad it's nothing too serious!

So am i i was really worried it was something Else i Thank God that it wasnt

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          OT~ Wow Donna that animal one is awesome!
          thanks mrs B
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            He is cute isnt he they are for Steph i hope she likes i was told she likes Animals

So am i i was really worried it was something Else i Thank God that it wasnt

thanks mrs B
            Who doesn't like Animals I love Animals,especially Cats...They are my fave...I'm sure LC will love them!
            sigpic

Comment

Who doesn't like Animals
              Exactly! I've just bought a cuddley thumper (rabbit from Bambi ) and mug from the Disney shop for my mum for mothers day. She loves rabbits, we have one called Sydney

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                Hey TeylaFan, you too!

OT
                Spoiler:
                Not quite so incredibly busy with work, but I was elected chairman of this society I'm involved in last night, so now I'm busy with that! Still though, not as busy as I was... how are you?

Thanks Linda!!

OT~
                Spoiler:
                Hehe Well good thing that you're not as busy as before
                I have no idea what that 'elected chairman' means, but goodluck with that

I am well Busy with school also, but not really bad. Oh - before I forget - I'm trying to write something for Maf's birthday, it's not really going that good right now, but I might send it to you tommorrow. Do you think you can spare some time to check it for me??
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Exactly! I've just bought a cuddley thumper (rabbit from Bambi ) and mug from the Disney shop for my mum for mothers day. She loves rabbits, we have one called Sydney

awwww,that is so nice of you!!!

I was thinking about Kannan
                  Spoiler:
                  Well we know that Teyla will still be missing at the start of next season,what if when the others eventually find her but they get captured but Teyla uses the distraction to her advantage and somehow escapes and gets to the others where Michael is holding them captive but the he orders Kannan to kill John and the others (he is after all still being controlled by Michael) but Teyla manages to aim her gun that she acquired at Kannan and shoots him before he can kill the others.....Couls d you imagine the sweet sweet angst Teyla would go through after being forced to kill the "alleged" Father of her Child!

Ok dumb idea,god i need to stop daydreaming when i'm working or start daydreaming about something more sensible!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I made this for Steph.
                    Spoiler:
                    Nicely done, I'm sure she will enjoy this one as well.

Comment

awwww,that is so nice of you!!!

I was thinking about Kannan
                      Spoiler:
                      Well we know that Teyla will still be missing at the start of next season,what if when the others eventually find her but they get captured but Teyla uses the distraction to her advantage and somehow escapes and gets to the others where Michael is holding them captive but the he orders Kannan to kill John and the others (he is after all still being controlled by Michael) but Teyla manages to aim her gun that she acquired at Kannan and shoots him before he can kill the others.....Couls d you imagine the sweet sweet angst Teyla would go through after being forced to kill the "alleged" Father of her Child!

Ok dumb idea,god i need to stop daydreaming when i'm working or start daydreaming about something more sensible!
                      Yes!

Spoiler:
                      I would LOVE for Teyla to kill Kanaan to save Shep, ideal ending to Kanaan, cos from what I've heard he's not continuing in the storyline

Comment

Yes!

Spoiler:
                        I would LOVE for Teyla to kill Kanaan to save Shep, ideal ending to Kanaan, cos from what I've heard he's not continuing in the storyline

uh huh
                        Spoiler:
                        and some sweet Teyla Whumpage.......Can you imagine the angst...We need more Teyla whump
                        sigpic

Comment

uh huh
                          Spoiler:
                          and some sweet Teyla Whumpage.......Can you imagine the angst...We need more Teyla whump
                          Uh, you were so close to being perfect...

Spoiler:
                          Shep whump!

Comment

Uh, you were so close to being perfect...

Spoiler:
                            Shep whump!

hehe
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla whump!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

hehe
                              Spoiler:
                              Teyla whump!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Ditto!!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

hehe
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla whump!!!
                                Hmmm, how about...

Spoiler:
                                Shep and Teyla whump! Then we'd get them both in the imfirmary together too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X