No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linda you are not the only one im really Excited about having another Teyla Episode as i really enjoyed Missing and i do also hope she goes DARKER as they originally Planned to do oh how much time we have to wait its killing me already
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks for the greens and mental greens y'all!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        You know what! This ep could have been called 'Deception of Truth'..
        I think I read something with this title or something like it!!..

Yep, I sure did!
        Here's the linky!

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrfeb.html

It's a great read! The writer's of the show must've read this! *wink* just kidding!
        Deception of Truth, that's a good one. I've got a similar recurring theme in my current fic, but I call it..."a lie within a lie within a lie." Maybe that will hold true with the show
        Spoiler:
        and we'll all be totally surprised when it turns out that John is really the daddy. In that case I'd say bring on the lies and deception.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Do we have anyone left who hasnt voted yet today....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...50374&page=101

we're still hangin in there..
          I've voted.......I think

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Linda you are not the only one im really Excited about having another Teyla Episode as i really enjoyed Missing and i do also hope she goes DARKER as they originally Planned to do oh how much time we have to wait its killing me already

Oh believe me i feel your pain.....Missing is one of my very fave eps now....And i dunno how i'm gonna stay sane having to wait for next season....It's killing me already too!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Further thoughts on Michael:
            Spoiler:
            The fact that Michael says he has big plans for the child does not necessarily mean the child is normal. If he had a hand in creating the child he would still have to wait till the child is born before he could carry out his plans. Michael, if he wasn't aware before hand, found out she was pregnant in the vision he sent her. He did confess that was truly him and not Kanaan. He could have taken steps to prepare then as he waited for her to fall into his trap. Teyla probably didn't mention that Kanaan had the gift before now because she didn't believe it was important. If you read the spoilers for Season 5 Search and Rescue you would already know
            Another reason why I think this baby could be Michael's. Is the fact that Kanan could never know that Teyla was pregnant, Teyla found out in missing and Kanan was already gone. Also why would Michael jump through so many hoops to get teyla and her people.....he had to already know that she was pregnant. Because he is the father, now i do not know how he did it but it had to occur during vengeance. Also the final thing that won me over was when i watched kindred a second time and she said my child is no concern of yours. Michael said he had plans for HIM. Teyla never mentioned the sex but michael already knew. I am thinking because he is the childs father and he can connect to the baby's mind like teyla.

Comment

Kindred Poll:(outta curiosity)
              Spoiler:
              D'ya think we'll see more of Michael after the opening S5 excitment/the end of his big character arc?

a) YES! More Michael!
              b) Sure, why not a bit more?
              c) Maybe....
              d) Not a chance in heck.
              e) Michael?! Why the heck would we want him back?

Spoiler:
              I pick a) or b)
              --Kate

Comment

hmm,not sure if you've posted here before,i've got a bad memory But i case you haven't Welcome and if you have welcome back!!

Originally posted by armte View Post
                Spoiler:

Another reason why I think this baby could be Michael's. Is the fact that Kanan could never know that Teyla was pregnant, Teyla found out in missing and Kanan was already gone. Also why would Michael jump through so many hoops to get teyla and her people.....he had to already know that she was pregnant. Because he is the father, now i do not know how he did it but it had to occur during vengeance. Also the final thing that won me over was when i watched kindred a second time and she said my child is no concern of yours. Michael said he had plans for HIM. Teyla never mentioned the sex but michael already knew. I am thinking because he is the childs father and he can connect to the baby's mind like teyla.
                Spoiler:
                Yes it does seem highly unlikely that this was a mere coicidence....Why would he want Teyla and he must have been planning this for a long while,he kidnapped the Athosians before Teyla even knew she was pregnant so he must have inside knowledge....And i heard that too,he said him,how would he know the sex of the child if he didn't have anything to do with it.....I think Michael knows more than he's letting on!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Interesting... nice to see ya again, armte!
                  --Kate

Comment

Spoiler:

I caught that the second time around watching it also. So, I am just waiting for S5 already!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      D'ya think we'll see more of Michael after the opening S5 excitment/the end of his big character arc?

a) YES! More Michael!
                      c) Maybe....
                      d) Not a chance in heck.

Spoiler:
                      I pick a) or b)
                      hmmmm
                      Spoiler:
                      i agree...I pick a) or b) too....I'd like to see him back!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        Spoiler:

a) YES! More Michael!
                        c) Maybe....
                        d) Not a chance in heck.

Spoiler:
                        I pick a) or b)
                        a or b also. I hope so! I love him!
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                          Deception of Truth, that's a good one. I've got a similar recurring theme in my current fic, but I call it..."a lie within a lie within a lie." Maybe that will hold true with the show
                          Spoiler:
                          and we'll all be totally surprised when it turns out that John is really the daddy. In that case I'd say bring on the lies and deception.
                          hmmmmm If said rightly, the TRUTH can hide a lie, but ONLY if done rightly..... not that I've tried it before..... HEY! Where'd Teyla go?!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

*cheers*
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah! Another person's in the Michael's the daddy club.
                            Spoiler:
                            Just to make it clear I don't ship them...even though I have a history of insanity because in a universe far far away I ship Starbuck and Leoben

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                              a or b also. I hope so! I love him!
                              SQUEEE!!! me too. Michael is one of my all-time fave wraith/JT/Teyla-whump/Michael eps!!! Hehe.
                              Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                              *cheers*
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah! Another person's in the Michael's the daddy club.
                              Spoiler:
                              Just to make it clear I don't ship them...even though I have a history of insanity because in a universe far far away I ship Starbuck and Leoben
                              I'm not gonna ask...
                              --Kate

Comment

Thanks for all the welcomes, I am a newbie and have just started posting in the forum. Been a lurker for awhile. But with all the new changes in Atlantis i could not just lurk any longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X