• Show
Clear All

hola everyone.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
      Need some back up? I got a pair of needle nose pliars at my disposal!
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I'm trying to stay still.
      Just hold her Still Cab, can I call ya Cab? Just hold her steady, *begins to pry off the floor piece.* Man this thing is deep! Gimmie the torch there would ya we gotta soften the thing!
      Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Works for me!! Why not? We need more kisses in season 5
      Yo EL! i read your "Instant DVD's" and wanted to leave a review for how funny it was and that I liked it and could actually SEE IT HAPPENING ONSCREEN!!!! but sadly ff.net fizzed on me and was unable to post my review. so you have it now

also

OT~~
      Spoiler:
      I cut myself wiyth a REALLY sharp razor today, afbout five minutes ago, cutting carpet. can't even movie my pinky on my left hand..... darn..... oh well, makeshift first aid seems to work..... for now

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        Yo EL! i read your "Instant DVD's" and wanted to leave a review for how funny it was and that I liked it and could actually SEE IT HAPPENING ONSCREEN!!!! but sadly ff.net fizzed on me and was unable to post my review. so you have it now
        Thank you so much!! That was one of the few fics that just came to me. Usually I have to sweat blood to make them come out!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
          What I love is that
          Spoiler:
          we knew John is returning from a solo mission... and now we know that John is coming back from another mission to find Teyla. LOVING that he's out by himself trying to find her.
          You said that sooo well Ruby! and i hope there is some angst because of
          Spoiler:
          John going on solo missions looking for her!. I'm hoping it means that he is so devistated and is doing whatever it takes to find her and if that means going on his own, then that is what he is doing to find her!. I love the angst possibilities!.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          MAYRA OT~
          Spoiler:
          Hey man! Tomorrow will be the last Supernatural episode for now (and it looks like a really spectacular ep too!), but the wait for more new episodes is going to be short. They should have 3 or 4 more new episodes done and ready by April/May, unlike some other shows likes Heroes or Chuck that have to wait all the way till September to restart!! Hope your doing well!!!
          Thank you MrsB for the info!. OT
          Spoiler:
          Sounds like it's going to be an exciting episode tomorrow! YAY!!!. Glad that at least we will get a few more Supernatural episodes in the next couple of months. I know!!! i'm sooo sad about Heroes!!!. It's going to be a long wait! UGH!. Not sure if there are any 24 fans because i saw in the TV Guide that 24 wont be coming back till January 09!. So some shows got hit more than others because of the strike.

I'm doing good, working and now going to school so a little more busy than usual and harder to keep up with the posts! LOL!, hope your doing good as well!
          sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

WOW!!! this thread took off since i last posted less than 20 hours ago!! Too many pages to catch up but

WAVES BLUE
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
              WOW!!! this thread took off since i last posted less than 20 hours ago!! Too many pages to catch up but

WAVES BLUE
              Morning JT'ers.

Waves again Long time no see... how are you?

Nice to see everyone excited about the next 3 eps. I think there will be a rollercoaster of angst, and an exploration of feelings between the characters. I think we will get some nice scenes and emotions from all of them but looking foward in particular of course to John and Teyla.
              sigpic

Comment

OT..

Spoiler:
                Ronan/Keller could do with some support ..
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...18#post7769618
                sigpic

Comment

OT
                  Im not sure if anyone else has posted this yet
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Maff, Blue, & Donna - Awesome artwork guys......
                    Thanks Mrs B
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                      Cute

Out of curisoity...

Spoiler:
                      Since we know that Jason cut off his dreads and now has short hair.....does anyone remember what he looked like with even shorter hair?? Like when he was in Baywatch Hawaii?

For those of you who are curious....

Spoiler:
                      His hair isn't like that now - it's longer:

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...2/dsc04434.jpg

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                      This is ssssssooooooo beautiful! Excellent job!

Spoilers/Info/Thoughts on 'The Last Man'

Spoiler:

"Disheartened by another unsuccessful search for Teyla, Lt. Colonel Sheppard returns home to Atlantis and immediately senses that something is not right. Further investigation reveals that not only has the city been completely abandoned, its systems are all dead and, instead of ocean, is now surrounded by rolling sand dunes as far as the eye can see.

"A significantly older looking McKay appears -- a hologram with devastating news to relay. A freak anomaly has sent Sheppard over forty thousand years into the future and everyone he has ever known is long dead. But McKay has a risky plan to return Sheppard to the past, and reverse a future that went horribly wrong."

Wouldn’t you know it? Without Teyla, John’s whole world falls apart. I’m so excited about the next three episodes I can’t really put it into words. Key things I hope to see:
                      I. John’s reaction to losing everyone
                      II. Ronon’s reaction (after losing both John and Teyla)
                      III. How Atlantis fares after losing John

I do wonder if it will end with John making it back to the present and finding Teyla, but then ends up needing rescuing himself, which flows into ‘Search & Rescue’. Especially, since S&R is about Carter and others trying to save John’s team, but it seems they get trapped as well. Not to mention a baby getting born.
                      I have a feeling
                      Spoiler:
                      that JM has been trying to throw us off the scent of who's going to need rescuing in S&R. He said that a team including Lorne and McKay get trapped and need to be rescued, which makes you think that it's them. However, way before that, when the name of episode had just been announced, he said that who needed rescuing would become apparent in the series four finale... so I don't see how it could just be talking about that trapped team.
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Geez... I wake up and have 10 pages to catch up on!

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        How about some caps from Hot Zone to get you warm?
                        Spoiler:

(I tried to get some non-standard caps of that scene)

Rest of the caps at Hot Zone JT caps
                        Thanks EG!!

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                        It is, but I won't be here. I'm cool with early birthday presents.
                        Uh-oh I better get started then on your fic, will you still be here on friday?

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        Lol you said something in Dutch and I said 'bless you' like you sneezed... it was a joke!
                        Ohh... yeah I thought so..
                        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE
                          Spoiler:
                          "Well, this week is the calm before the storm, and a golden opportunity to make some major headway on Whispers before prep begins on Broken Ties. I’m pleased to report that I’m out of Act I and making progress on Act II. Right now, I’m feeling pretty good about what I’ve got but, traditionally, the second-guessing doesn’t really begin until, oh, Act III. There’ll be a lot going on in this one production-wise and I’d like to put it out early so that we can commence the planning/hair-rending/tearful recriminating as soon as possible.

While Marty G. is on the set of his episode (Search and Rescue), and Paul is prepping his episode (The Seed), and I’m writing my script (Whispers), Carl is doing another rewrite of his script (Ghost in the Machine), and Alan is mulling over a possible story to slip into the #9 slot as the script originally envisioned for that spot ran into a “creative snafu” that a) moved it into the back half and b) may necessitate a change in perspective. Brad is, of course, penning #6 (can‘t wait to see the grotto), Carl is going to jump on #8 (interesting developments in this one that had Priscilla and the gang at MGM very excited), and Marty G. will do the honors for the mid-season two-parter (Welcome back to Atlantis, Dr. Jackson)."

Julia Justina writes: “Any news yet on how many episodes Michael Shanks/Daniel will be in next year?”

Answer: Right now, we have him for two.

Kosmo writes: “Ronon, in our opinion, would not have been such an immature alfa dog toward someone that is basically a legend at the SGC.”

Answer: Are you kidding? Sure he would. Ronon is a major Alpha dog (note the A is capitalized). In Runner, he was established as highly suspicious by nature, and inclined to react first and think later. Yes, he’s certainly grown since then, but much of that growth has been expressed in his evolving relationship with Sheppard and co. The Ronon we know and love opened up to his friends on Atlantis over time because they have earned his trust and respect. Teal’c, or any outsider for that matter, has yet to earn that same respect. Furthermore, after all he’s heard about Teal’c the kick-ass warrior and living legend, a rep that actually mirrors his own, it‘s no wonder Ronon want to challenge the guy for bragging rights.

Kosmo also writes: “Season 4 reminds me very much of Season 4 of Star Trek Enterprise and Manny Coto’s efforts to address certain issues with each episode rather than continue the story of Enterprise.”

Answer: I’m not sure what that means. That we’re doing more stand-alone episodes this year? Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinion, but I’d argue that if you were to draw a side by side comparison of season 4 with the preceding seasons, you’d find we’ve offered more multi-episode story arcs, more character development, and a far more even distribution of stories for our individual team members this season. Atlantis found a new home, got a new commander, initiated a war between its two biggest enemies, forged a new alliance, ultimately allied itself with the wraith to end the threat of the human form replicators in the Pegasus Galaxy, established an uncertain relationship with a wraith who has developed as a character in his own right, set up a mystery regarding the missing Athosians we’ll be paying off before season’s end, explored the relationships between team members to a degree we had yet to do prior to the start of this season, shown sides of the characters we hadn’t seen before (ie. Teyla’s ruthless warrior side in Missing, Sheppard’s backstory in Outcast), and opened up a new storyline for the replicators. From my obviously very different perspective, I feel season four was our best season yet.

Kosmo also writes: “…but I do hope this post gets published so that those that think as I do will see this as an opportunity to put forth their own criticisms that will surely face the smack-down of sycophant fans that believe you can do no wrong.”

Answer: How delightfully myopic. On the one hand, you present your take of the show and make a case for the right to have similar opinions expressed here; but, on the other hand, you’re quick to dismiss any dissenting opinion as nothing more than the arguments of “sycophant fans”. Kind of ironic in that you end your post with: “I figure you’re not one of those, “He can dish it out but he can’t take it” kind of guy.”
                          Last edited by MrsB108; 21 February 2008, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update MrsB!

Quick question- How do you call like a chair for a baby when you're eating dinner?
                            Last edited by TeylaFan; 21 February 2008, 03:14 AM.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Thanks for the update MrsB!

Quick question- How do you call like a chair for a baby when you're eating dinner?
                              NP Teylafan!

OT~ A baby sits in a "high chair" and a toddler could sit in a "booster seat".
                              Last edited by MrsB108; 21 February 2008, 03:22 AM.

Comment

NP Teylafan!

OT~ A baby sits in a "high chair" and a toddler could sit in a "booster seat".
                                Oh I couldn't find it anywhere, so thank you!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Working...
                                X