X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Here's a link to a John POV oneshot:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4084971/1/Protect

It's quite angsty for me - not quite up to Laura or MrsB's standards, but for me... yep, it's angsty.
    Ruby...
    Spoiler:
    SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Great! Left you a review!
      Thanks YC

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Ruby...
      Spoiler:
      SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lol thanks Laura!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

It's quite angsty for me - not quite up to Laura or MrsB's standards, but for me... yep, it's angsty.
        Very nice Ruby. I really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        I am just dropping in to drop this off for you guys. I was fooling around with a program. So I hope you guys like it. I make it for Camy.

Later!!!!

Spoiler:
        I love it Hope.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
        Camy made it for one of my Beya Valentine Challenges. And yes, they were all inspired by Moulin Rouge.

Thanks, scifan.

The Gift I can do as well, let me see how much time I have...

I don't mind at all. As long as you show off your work in the Galleria...

Fun idea!

NP hun.

Off to read Laura's new fic.
        Spoiler:
        Still cringing at the idea of John and Weir ship.
        BBL

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I love it Hope.

NP hun.

Spoiler:
          BBL
          Thanks Sci!
          sigpic

Comment

Wow Ruby!! That was....just.... Fabulous!!!

I am just dropping in to drop this off for you guys. I was fooling around with a program. So I hope you guys like it. I make it for Camy.

Later!!!!

Spoiler:
            Love it!!
            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thanks Sci!
              NP Ruby.
              Spoiler:
              I was talking to Elf and Donna about this, but all the writers have been doing between John and Teyla are similar to what a couple goes through with their first child. The mother wanted to continue doing what she has always done, but physically can't. The father being over protective and enjoying the first kick. Both of them thinking things will not change and a mother unsure about leaving her child when they are young to someone elses care and so on. I'm glad that they have done this with them, but I'm nervous too. You know how tptb like to set us up. Any way. I really hope it's John that gets to help with delivering the baby. It would round the whole thing nicely. IMHO

BRB

Comment

Excellent Ruby... you do John's voice so well. Great job.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Ruby OT~ I'm good, thanks man. So listen
                  Spoiler:
                  your Protect fic is just all kinds of good man. I just read and reviewed and I think you did a great justice to a growing intoleration Shep will continue to face concerning his role to play in the kids life, especially when the subject of her not returning to the team comes to play later on. Awesome work man.

Hope - Wonderful wallie!!!
                  Camy made it for one of my Beya Valentine Challenges. And yes, they were all inspired by Moulin Rouge.

Thanks, scifan.

The Gift I can do as well, let me see how much time I have...

I don't mind at all. As long as you show off your work in the Galleria...

Fun idea!

I love it Hope.

NP hun.

Spoiler:
                  BBL
                  Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Love it!!
                  Thanks to Mrs. B, EG, Sci, and TF!!!

EG, I thought of one for Rodney which should be very funny and cute.
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks to Mrs. B, EG, Sci, and TF!!!

EG, I thought of one for Rodney which should be very funny and cute.
                    What for Rodney? Confused here. Again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, I had seen those They're great
                      That's very sweet of you! hank you! Or maybe the gift? *hopeful look* Only if you have the time of course

Love that icon! Really nice!
                      Alstublieft, TeylaFan:

JT sparring caps from The Gift:

Rest of the caps can be found at The Gift JT Sparring caps
                      sigpic

Comment

Love it!!
                        Thanks my dear!

NP Ruby.
                        Spoiler:
                        I was talking to Elf and Donna about this, but all the writers have been doing between John and Teyla are similar to what a couple goes through with their first child. The mother wanted to continue doing what she has always done, but physically can't. The father being over protective and enjoying the first kick. Both of them thinking things will not change and a mother unsure about leaving her child when they are young to someone elses care and so on. I'm glad that they have done this with them, but I'm nervous too. You know how tptb like to set us up. Any way. I really hope it's John that gets to help with delivering the baby. It would round the whole thing nicely. IMHO

BRB
                        I absolutely agree.
                        Spoiler:
                        I'd also love for John to be there at the delivery, and I think we'll see it, because that freaky doll JM posted pictures of on his blog was in a perfect position for a newborn...

Man that doll was freaky. *shudder*

Anywho, absolutely on the parent front - John has totally been acting like the daddy.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Excellent Ruby... you do John's voice so well. Great job.
                        Thanks Blue, that's nice of you to say because I love writing John's POV.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alstublieft, TeylaFan:

Spoiler:

Wow! Hartstikke bedankt EG!! *knuffel!*
                          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Wow! Hartstikke bedankt EG!! *knuffel!*
                            Bless you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Alstublieft, TeylaFan:

Thanks EG!!

Comment

I never really realised before now just how much John has been acting as the Daddy...he really has been so protective and the scene where he put his hand on her stomach to feel the baby was very telling... and that Teyla took his hand without any hesitation to allow him to do this... that is really quite an intimate move to make and generally only reserved for someone who is very close to you. So far tptb have really kept the JT theme very much alive and I am very happy with what we have received.

Spoiler:
                                I hope Kindred doesn't have unexpected surprises pop up.... but it looks like Kanan will be out of the picture soon after he enters it...I think this is good in someways but frustrating in others.. ..I hope we do get some interaction between them because I want to see how Teyla is with him.... I think her interaction with him will be very telling as to exactly what he means to her... and I think we need to know this... I don't want her crying over his dead body professing how much she loves him ... I would like a conversation between them hopefully showing a more subdued Teyla... who doesn't automatically run into his arms but is glad to see him.. but not because she is in love with him... i think in Kanans absence Teyla has become closer to John and I believe John is now closer to Teyla.. so I hope this plays into Teyla's behaviour and she realises that as much as she is happy to see Kanan alive .... he doesn't mean as much to her as she thought he did..... there is someone else she cares about more.. and that of course is John.

I don't want Teyla going to John just because Kanan bites the dust... . I am still hoping that her relationship with Kanan was not really as strong as she thought it was.. or secondly Michael has had some role in all of this and may have influenced Kanan. Kanan may not be all she thought he was... but however it plays out there will still be a baby.. and we know it will be born as we saw the freaky little thing on JM's blog.. but will it be completley human, or some little Wraith monster.... lets hope all these questions are answered soon...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X