Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Spoiler:
    but my wife will get jealous if i start spending time with a bunch of other woman
    Are you kidding? you wife is right there, where do you think she goes online?..... wait why did I ask that?....

Pete.... We are just a bunch of nuts standing our ground though we will not grow into trees

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OK guys this is my husband Pete. Be gentle on him.

Missing:
      Spoiler:
      The show was very good ,extremely good with teyla and the new doc girly- girl the how pathetic are you look from teyla was the best.or was it, is ronin actually attracted to this woman?lol
      the intro of the bolaki was ok looks like some guys from a frank frazetta death dealer picture.
      we learned 2 things from the show the witers want to add sub plots in but are still trying to figure it out or hoping we wont figure it out first . some one took the stash of weapons before teyla people were taken because if they had weapons the would have been weapons fire and more of a struggle the wraith worhipper that got away we will see again, and teylas old friend ( partner ) (mercy sex) will probably get killed in the future
      oh thats more than 2 things
      ROF! HIYA PETE!!!!

Listen, don't worry about us, we are so harmless! *clears throat* Besides, I"m married and my husband already thinks I"m having an affair with Loveconquers, so I guess you could say, I"m taken!!!! LOL

Nice, nice review...I"m going to keep my thoughts to myself because, well, because anything could happen between now and the end of the season. I think we are in for a wild ride and not of the pleasant kind.

BTW, you have a WONDERFUL wife! Did you know that...when was the last time you got her a dozen flowers, two dozens? New perfume? No, a new washer and a dryer doesn't count! That's what my husband has been trying to do for the past....Oh, several years!

LOL

WELCOME and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us....so, are you a JT shipper! or are you like my husband that found that horrible, irritating woman, Larrin for ANNNOYING!!!!

LOL

Thanks for stopping by! Please come back again....

Alright, I"m sorry I've been away for so long...I've been extremely busy!

Here is Chapter 12 of The Kiss That Started It All...I was trying to have it done by the time we had Elffie's Marathon, but it didn't happen...but it's dedicated to her because it was inspired by that whole Marathon...so, ELFITA..I hope you like it and it's got LOADS of Shep WHUMPAGE! I hope you ALL like it!

HUGS!!!!!

*waves to Pete* Bye Pete!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/...ed_With_A_Kiss

*he's cute Scifi*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        ROF! HIYA PETE!!!!

Listen, don't worry about us, we are so harmless! *clears throat* Besides, I"m married and my husband already thinks I"m having an affair with Loveconquers, so I guess you could say, I"m taken!!!! LOL

Nice, nice review...I"m going to keep my thoughts to myself because, well, because anything could happen between now and the end of the season. I think we are in for a wild ride and not of the pleasant kind.

BTW, you have a WONDERFUL wife! Did you know that...when was the last time you got her a dozen flowers, two dozens? New perfume? No, a new washer and a dryer doesn't count! That's what my husband has been trying to do for the past....Oh, several years!

LOL

WELCOME and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us....so, are you a JT shipper! or are you like my husband that found that horrible, irritating woman, Larrin for ANNNOYING!!!!

LOL

Here is Chapter 12 of The Kiss That Started It All...I was trying to have it done by the time we had Elffie's Marathon, but it didn't happen...but it's dedicated to her because it was inspired by that whole Marathon...so, ELFITA..I hope you like it and it's got LOADS of Shep WHUMPAGE! I hope you ALL like it!

HUGS!!!!!

*he's cute Scifi*
        THREAD MOMMY!!!!!!!!!! *dives off lawnchair atop Canoe's grave and takes Camy into a big hug*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hi sunshine! I"VE MISSED YOU! Go and read my chapter..I want to read what you think! I"ve worked really hard on that one but it was actually one of the quickest chapters that I've done because I was so inspired by Elfita!

Have I missed anything really good, fics, vids, spoilers, announcements, etc...?
          sigpic

Comment

Hi sunshine! I"VE MISSED YOU! Go and read my chapter..I want to read what you think! I"ve worked really hard on that one but it was actually one of the quickest chapters that I've done because I was so inspired by Elfita!

Have I missed anything really good, fics, vids, spoilers, announcements, etc...?
            I'll read it ASAP!!!

as to what you missed.... welllll....
            1. You missed me and Linda setting up lawnchairs atop Canoe's gravesite
            2. Larrin died in a fanfic....... I think
            3. Larrin is now nexto Canoe in the grave and me and Linda only have one lawnchair each.
            4. The Wraith Jamboree is actually fun but sadly since Laura knows Steve, and Bob, she was booged down in schoolwork to go to the three week party
            5. Almost forgot! Carl Binder answered my Blog question!
            I think that's it

Comment

Missing:
              Spoiler:
              The show was very good ,extremely good with teyla and the new doc girly- girl the how pathetic are you look from teyla was the best.or was it, is ronin actually attracted to this woman?lol
              the intro of the bolaki was ok looks like some guys from a frank frazetta death dealer picture.
              we learned 2 things from the show the witers want to add sub plots in but are still trying to figure it out or hoping we wont figure it out first . some one took the stash of weapons before teyla people were taken because if they had weapons the would have been weapons fire and more of a struggle the wraith worhipper that got away we will see again, and teylas old friend ( partner ) (mercy sex) will probably get killed in the future
              Hiya Pete! Thank ya for your comments dude!!

Spoiler:
              I really like what you said about Teyla's 'old friend' about him getting killed. We might actually get to see him alive then, he is killed either by the Wraith or Mikey. Or, something like that, because, let's face it, that would be another recurring character they would have to pay. And, we all know what happens to the recurring characters....They got to die sooner or later. Whatever did happen to Halling?....Interesting! May I say, very good job! Elfie is not even going to rag on you since you are Sci's hubby! See, WE aren't that bad....
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

((((HUGS)))) CAMILITA!!

Hey Sci! Pete did a really good job! I didn't have send any whump once!!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Missing:
                  Spoiler:
                  Hey, thanks for stopping in! Don't worry Auntie Sci, I'll be nice. I have good friend named Pete.

Heya Camy! There's a great little fic on ff.net, Beneath the Surface I think it's called. You should check it out!
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

ROF! HIYA PETE!!!!

LOL

LOL

HUGS!!!!!

*he's cute Scifi*
                    LOL. Pete went to bed already and he might come back later tomorrow, but I think he had fun giving his POV and being cheeky.
                    And yes, he's a JT shipper. He's always seen it and he's alway thought that Ronon and Teyla had more of a brother/sister relationship.

Camy!!! I love your fic update. But the cliffie, you got to update soon.

Comment

LOL. Pete went to bed already and he might come back later tomorrow, but I think he had fun giving his POV and being cheeky.
                      And yes, he's a JT shipper. He's always seen it and he's alway thought that Ronon and Teyla had more of a brother/sister relationship.

Camy!!! I love your fic update. But the cliffie, you got to update soon.
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm really glad he enjoyed himself! We weren't to cruel to him! We were really gentle with him! It helps that you are his wife!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        ((((HUGS)))) CAMILITA!!

Hey Sci! Pete did a really good job! I didn't have send any whump once!!
                        LOL. Yes he did. I think he had fun trying to be clever in his wording. LOL
                        Oh about Halling... He's playing the CG Wraith now.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                        Hey, thanks for stopping in! Don't worry Auntie Sci, I'll be nice. I have good friend named Pete.

Heya Camy! There's a great little fic on ff.net, Beneath the Surface I think it's called. You should check it out!
                        LOL. Thanks hun. He might come on tomorrow night for any other response.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I'm really glad he enjoyed himself! We weren't to cruel to him! We were really gentle with him! It helps that you are his wife!
                          You guys are great and thanks.

Camy: BTW. Thanks for the compliment. *blush*

Comment

Well Y'all! Elfie is calling it a night!
                            I will see in the afternoon here where I am tomorrow...Wait a minute! That so does not make any sense!!

G'Night Y'all! Oh and Pete- Just think if you decide to come join in again we will officially give a proper Welcome!...Thank you for giving your thoughts on Missing! I really did enjoy it!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Well Y'all! Elfie is calling it a night!
                              I will see in the afternoon here where I am tomorrow...Wait a minute! That so does not make any sense!!

G'Night Y'all! Oh and Pete- Just think if you decide to come join in again we will officially give a proper Welcome!...Thank you for giving your thoughts on Missing! I really did enjoy it!
                              Goodnight Elf.
                              I'm gonna go to bed too.

Comment

Hey Sci can you get Pete his own account? (or do you have only one computer?)

Night Elf!!

Comment

Working...
                                X