No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the vid and fic links, everyone.

Doxy

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
      Anonymous #4 writes: “Please don't bring over Jackson. And please get rid of Carter. Bring back Weir, please. So far this season has been really awful.”

Answer: See, this is a perfect example of a fairly innocuous blanket critique that really tells me nothing except for the fact that the person in question is upset because we got rid of the Weir character.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the team member cross any moral lines this season?”

Answer: That’s up for debate. Check out Missing tomorrow night and you tell me.
      Ooh thanks Mrs.B! Great question.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Good afternoon!

MISSING IS FINALLY HERE!!!
      Wahoo!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I can't wait to get it on Itunes tomorrow night.

Hubby is even excited.
      Spoiler:
      He knows I am and he also knows that I won't let the kids watch this one because of the content of the show. He likes fight scenes and high actions stuff so I'm sure he'll watch with me later.
      Heh. I agree with your husband.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Morning dudeeeeeeeeeeeees........

Missing tonight!(DUH)
      Spoiler:
      Teyla's gonna freak the hell out on the monster dudes. I wonder how the episode ends though, I mean besides her finding out shes pregnant, which I guess maybe after all the fighting in the ep she gets a medical exam??? Or perhaps she fights really well the whole time and then when all is calm is ended she passes out or something lol

What do you guys think is the reasoning she will find out?

A - She pukes after everything
      B - She faints after everything
      C - She gets a routine medical exam after everything
      D - They just show her taking a pregnancy test

Me? I choose B.

Oh, & did I mention how ecstatic I am that its Friday lol
      I think maybe
      Spoiler:
      C, because they're both gonna get a good whumping.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Thanks! I'm glad you liked them, and I'm sorry you're not feeling well...

I'm working on chapter four of Glimpse right now - I may even have it finished tonight!
      Yayy! Can you tell I'm excited? Oh, BTW OT
      Spoiler:
      I "refined" some more of my character's description for your other fic. Do you want it? I know I'm a pain. I promise to stop after this.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      YAY ME!!!! Ya guys MIGHT see me tonight.... though it is a very BIG might... wait.... this is that other universe isn't it? drat I'm on that side of the mirror again

Anyhoo.... my current word total is.....40,830 words and my target is 50,000 words and this is day nine of NaNoWriMo!

can somebody bring me up to speed while I go offline to clean my daughters litterbox?

LINDA!!!!! missed ya sweetie! *gets in Linda's lap*
      Hey kitty! How ya doin'? Good to hear your novel's comin' right along!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      the spoiler box is the one with the Exclamation mark at the end its white
      Ha! I didn't even know that. I've just been typing out the spoiler tags all this time!
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Wow... Looks like lots of squee-ing happened this weekend. I should have been drawing my John/Teyla sig picture, but I wrote a short fanfic with tags to Doppelganger.

Spoiler:
        Teyla was walking back to her quarters after retelling her nightmare to her friends in the mess. WHen John had shown up suddenly and playfully asked "Was I the dashing hero saving you from the big, bad monster?" an unbidden thought came into Teyla's head. I wish. She had quickly shoved it aside, but now it came back. She wondered why that had crept into her mind.
        Lost in her contemplations, she didn't notice John trying to catch up with her. "Teyla, wait up!" John called out. Teyla snapped out of her trance and looked at John.
        "Hello, Colonel Sheppard." Teyla noticed the look on John's face. It was one of remorse and something else Teyla couldn't identify. "Is there something wrong?"
        John took a deep breath before answering. "Yes, it's about your dream."He took a step closer. He was mere inches from her now. "I want you to know, I'd never hurt you. Never."
        John closed the miniscule gap between them and captured her lips with his own. "I love you, Teyla Emmagen." John said as they broke apart.
        "And I love you, John." Teyla smiled happily.
        "No more bad dreams?"
        "No more bad dreams."
        Ronon and Rodney stood around the corner from them. Ronon was grinning. "Told you he'd do it. Now you owe me a sparring match."
        Rodney grumbled and started stomping off to his lab. Ronon heard him saying, "Stupid, cheating caveman. I bet he KNEW Sheppard would do that." Ronon grinned again.

What'cha think? Remember, &!
        Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
        "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
        sigpic
        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
          Wow... Looks like lots of squee-ing happened this weekend. I should have been drawing my John/Teyla sig picture, but I wrote a short fanfic with tags to Doppelganger.

Spoiler:
          Teyla was walking back to her quarters after retelling her nightmare to her friends in the mess. WHen John had shown up suddenly and playfully asked "Was I the dashing hero saving you from the big, bad monster?" an unbidden thought came into Teyla's head. I wish. She had quickly shoved it aside, but now it came back. She wondered why that had crept into her mind.
          Lost in her contemplations, she didn't notice John trying to catch up with her. "Teyla, wait up!" John called out. Teyla snapped out of her trance and looked at John.
          "Hello, Colonel Sheppard." Teyla noticed the look on John's face. It was one of remorse and something else Teyla couldn't identify. "Is there something wrong?"
          John took a deep breath before answering. "Yes, it's about your dream."He took a step closer. He was mere inches from her now. "I want you to know, I'd never hurt you. Never."
          John closed the miniscule gap between them and captured her lips with his own. "I love you, Teyla Emmagen." John said as they broke apart.
          "And I love you, John." Teyla smiled happily.
          "No more bad dreams?"
          "No more bad dreams."
          Ronon and Rodney stood around the corner from them. Ronon was grinning. "Told you he'd do it. Now you owe me a sparring match."
          Rodney grumbled and started stomping off to his lab. Ronon heard him saying, "Stupid, cheating caveman. I bet he KNEW Sheppard would do that." Ronon grinned again.

What'cha think? Remember, &!
          That's more like a drabble (100-500 words) and I LIKE IT!!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Wahoo!!
            Hey kitty! How ya doin'? Good to hear your novel's comin' right along!
            Yess Wahoo! I'm just shy of 50,000 now! which as you all now know why I'm not around much these past few days, and get this, today is Day Nine of NaNoWriMo! and I'm currently at.... 48,630 words

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That's more like a drabble (100-500 words) and I LIKE IT!!!!!
              Thanks, Tey. I'm probably gonna post it to my FF.net account. Glad you liked it.
              sigpic
              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Yess Wahoo! I'm just shy of 50,000 now! which as you all now know why I'm not around much these past few days, and get this, today is Day Nine of NaNoWriMo! and I'm currently at.... 48,630 words
                Wow! You're a quick writer! So you have a lot of time to edit it then?
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thanks, Tey. I'm probably gonna post it to my FF.net account. Glad you liked it.
                  What's your author name so I can add you to my fave list?
                  Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Wow! You're a quick writer! So you have a lot of time to edit it then?
                  No my target is 150,000+ THEN comes the editing One guy asked me in a Private message, "do you even sleep?"

Comment

What's your author name so I can add you to my fave list?

No my target is 150,000+ THEN comes the editing One guy asked me in a Private message, "do you even sleep?"
                    Carter-O'Neill. I have four other SG-1 fanfictions written. All one-shots. One has Sam being EVIL to Rodney.
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Carter-O'Neill. I have four other SG-1 fanfictions written. All one-shots. One has Sam being EVIL to Rodney.
                      Got it.... Carter being evil to Rodney?...heck I got a story in the works that has Carter being evil to Teyla and John! (hey better money in the Trust you know, Teyla got to close to the info and now Carter is after her hide and Teyla lost somewhere in the Detroit Area)

Comment

Got it.... Carter being evil to Rodney?...heck I got a story in the works that has Carter being evil to Teyla and John! (hey better money in the Trust you know, Teyla got to close to the info and now Carter is after her hide and Teyla lost somewhere in the Detroit Area)
                        Hey! I favorited you! Now to hunt down everyone else. And work on my John/Teyla sig.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Hey! I favorited you! Now to hunt down everyone else. And work on my John/Teyla sig.
                          You fave'd me? has my cover been blown already?!

Comment

You fave'd me? has my cover been blown already?!
                            Yup! Of course, now I can't remember your username.
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Yup! Of course, now I can't remember your username.
                              Ahem....
                              Spoiler:
                              AutumnStarr = Me on ff.net

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                                Elizabeth writes: “1) What's your favorite episode of season four? 2) When are the movies suppose to be compared to the Atlantis timeframe?”

Answer: 1) Hard to say as we are still finishing episodes. Right now, my favorites are Tabula Rasa, BAMSR, and Harmony. 2) The events of Ark of Truth take place before season four. The events of Continuum - anytime.

Scifan writes: “Are we going to know the answer to, "Who's the daddy", to Teyla's baby soon or do we have to wait 'til the end of the season?”

Answer: Soon. Soon.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Please remove the Carter intros to the episode previews, since she is not an actual, original Atlantis person.”

Answer: Sure thing. Allow me to put that on my To Do List, right after “record my gospel cd” but well before “start my edible lye soap business”.

Anonymous #3 writes: “…She's had no scenes so far that couldn't have been handled by Weir or Zelenka.”

Answer: By that brilliant logic, one could argue that all of McKay’s scenes could have been handled by Zelenka while all of Sheppard’s scenes could have been handled by Lorne. Also, I don’t think Weir or Zelenka would’ve fared as well leading that rescue op in Reunion.

Cyn writes: “Teyla's always handled herself with grace, but I do like seeing her pissed off, too.”

Answer: Ooooh. Then you’re going to like Missing.

Joshua Meyers writes: “I love the chemistry of Larrin and Sheppard, can we have more of that?”

Answer: BAMSR.

And he mentions there will be a post Missing Q & A with Carl Binder on his blog.

Comment

Working...
                                X