No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell better soon, mrs B!!!! scifan, i just wanted 2 say once again how much i appreciate u making me my very own sig! *hugs*
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Thanks Sci!!! Just started a new vid with a song by Sugarland, but it will be a while before this one is finished I think.

OT
      Spoiler:
      And just got a call from the vet that puppy is awake now and doing good!
      Oh. I can't wait and I'm glad she doing good.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      Thanks! I'm glad you liked them, and I'm sorry you're not feeling well...

I'm working on chapter four of Glimpse right now - I may even have it finished tonight!
      I can't wait to read. *doing happy dance*.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Have some more MrsB!
      Spoiler:

Sorry you still not feeling well!!

Rubes! You have made Elfie really happy by posting that you are working on Chapter 4 of Glimpse!!!!!

Spoilers!!! Do not peek if you do not want to know!!! This is for Ruby! To help keep ya going..
      Spoiler:
      Elf! Which ep is that from? And where did you get it?

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      fell better soon, mrs B!!!! scifan, i just wanted 2 say once again how much i appreciate u making me my very own sig! *hugs*
      NP. Any time.
      BBL

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        GORGEOUS! You know, I sort of stopped going to the Teyla WOW thread. I feel AWFUL...but I so loathe that I"m going to hate what they are going to do my favorite character. I know, I know...I'm such a pessisimist!

I promise that if I come here praising the writers on what a beautiful plot arc Teyla's story ended out to be, you guys have my permission to throw me all the tomatoes you want.

Just aim in < that direction! *wink*
        Can we hit you with your own bat.....hehe jk.....*runs and hides*

Originally posted by FNP-90 View Post
        If they get them together, I hope they don't string it out for ever. The whole are the/aren't they, will they/won't they thing has been done to death on other shows. Let the relationship get going and let it shape the characters.
        WOOHOO,another JT shipper,welcome welcome welcome.....Exactly it's been like done to death and resurrected and done to death and resurrected sooooooooooooo many times already i'm kinda sick of it!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
        Anonymous #4 writes: “Please don't bring over Jackson. And please get rid of Carter. Bring back Weir, please. So far this season has been really awful.”

Answer: See, this is a perfect example of a fairly innocuous blanket critique that really tells me nothing except for the fact that the person in question is upset because we got rid of the Weir character.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the team member cross any moral lines this season?”

Answer: That’s up for debate. Check out Missing tomorrow night and you tell me.
        hmmm very interesting
        Spoiler:
        well that can only mean one thing then,right?

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Hey Lea when im online tonight can you walk me through Gimp please Hun as im really don't know how to use it myself either if you Don't mind Hey Linda your Myspace looks awesome and thanks for the Comment if you ever need a diffrent one ill do one hopefully Better
        Thanks again Donna,i know i know your probably sick of hearing that so i'll shut up now anywho i'm keeping this one for a while but when i get bored i'll let you know!

I know - its totally confusing is right-oooooooooo

Spoiler:
        I'm gonna look at the end scene of Teyla's 'oh my god I'm pregnant' face and go ahhhhhh I knew it, no explanation, no further insight into Kanan or whatever........

Ya I think the seer dude is gonna show carter something wacked out, maybe like everyone on atlantis dying or earth exploding, wouldnt that be cool.

hey did i mention i still feel like %$&*.....LOL

Anywho, yes we def need to get the whole Shep knowing shes pregnant thing outta the way so all the fics can be written off his actual reaction and not the many reactions only theorized.........
        Well not long to wait now MrsB so hopefully at least some of our answers will be answered tonight but i still think this
        Spoiler:
        Canoe guy was just a ploy to throw us off the scent of the real reason behind the pregnancy!

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
        OMG!! i'm not on for a day and there's so much i'm missing (get it?-'MISSING' as in the episode airing 2night! bad joke sorry...)! but of course, living in Canada, i'll have 2 buy it off itunes AFTER the rest of humanity has seen it!!!! grrrrr...
        RUBY- thanks so much for offering 2 make me a sig! my fav episode would probable be Doppleganger right now.
        SCIFAN- dude, that is AMAZING! the size should be ok. i'll let u know if my computer wants it 2 be smaller. that is one hot JT sig!
        ELF- i'm glad that ur ankle is getting better! i myself am still sick, possibly with strep throat.... bleh
        heyyy newbie! FNP-90, WElCOME TO THE THREAD! i'm new too, but welcome welcome welcome!!!!
        YAY! MISSING IS ON TODAY!!!! since i will have 2 wait until the second it's on itunes to see it, y'all better tell me how much it totally rocks!

Oh no don't tell me our warped sense of humour is rubbing of on you already.....Escape while you still can....or maybe it's too late Your one of us now

Well excited much ME TOO MISSING TONIGHT WOOHOO

I won't see it till tomorrow either,i'm working tomorrow Morning so i won't see it till Dinner Time!
        Last edited by Linda06; 09 November 2007, 11:51 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome FNP-90!

So excited for Missing!!!

Hope you get better MrsB!

my ships

Comment

YAY ME!!!! Ya guys MIGHT see me tonight.... though it is a very BIG might... wait.... this is that other universe isn't it? drat I'm on that side of the mirror again

Anyhoo.... my current word total is.....40,830 words and my target is 50,000 words and this is day nine of NaNoWriMo!

can somebody bring me up to speed while I go offline to clean my daughters litterbox?

LINDA!!!!! missed ya sweetie! *gets in Linda's lap*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              YAY ME!!!! Ya guys MIGHT see me tonight.... though it is a very BIG might... wait.... this is that other universe isn't it? drat I'm on that side of the mirror again

Anyhoo.... my current word total is.....40,830 words and my target is 50,000 words and this is day nine of NaNoWriMo!

can somebody bring me up to speed while I go offline to clean my daughters litterbox?

LINDA!!!!! missed ya sweetie! *gets in Linda's lap*
              KITTY!!! Strokes Kitty's back! Um i think we're still talking about missing and going through all the different scenarios and basically just confusing ourselves.....AGAIN!!!

OT
              Great news for Scotland!
              Spoiler:
              AWESOMEnews for Scotland,Glasgow won the rights to host the 2014 Commonwealth games....WOOHOO,GOOOooooo SCOTLAND!!!
              sigpic

Comment

God it's slower than a snail in here,guess everyone is getting ready for Missing tonight,well i'm outta here for the night,i'm getting bored

I won't be on here tomorrow until i watch Missing so see ya's tomorrow sometime!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Have some more MrsB!
                  Spoiler:

Sorry you still not feeling well!!

Rubes! You have made Elfie really happy by posting that you are working on Chapter 4 of Glimpse!!!!!

Spoilers!!! Do not peek if you do not want to know!!! This is for Ruby! To help keep ya going..
                  Spoiler:
                  Lol... I aim to please my master... *bows*

What's that cap from? Ruby likey...

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Ohhh...that is a good thing! Post post post post!!! I finally found a pocket of time to read chapter 3. I loved it and left your a review!
                  Uh-oh that sounded like an order - I'd better get outta here and back to work!
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

okay going to try this again.....
                    Spoiler:
                    I'll be lucky if it works

Spoiler:
                    Well hot dang, it work. Okay so what I wanted to say isn't really a spoiler more speculation. What if the reason that Shep is watching over Keller & Teyla, as they leave Atlantis, is because he is already worried about Teyla. What I mean is, what if Teyla has already been acting 'funny'? What if Shep thinks it's the stress/grief of losing her friend (Dr. something, can't remember her name). What if , by then, Teyla already knows that something is not right with her and by the end of the eppy, she already knows the real answer. WHat I mean by the real answer, she knows what happened to her and who the father is (while the audience is still kept in the dark about that). Only the audience & the character will know that she is pregnant while the team is still in the dark about 'what is wrong with her'.

I speculate , though it wasn't shown, that the baby is somehow Michael's. It would explain the 'secrecy' bechind the whole pregnancy thing. See I don't see Teyla NOT telling the team, John or anyone that she is pregnant...especially if she is seeing someone.....I could see her keeping that news IF one, she really couldn't be pregnant(because she is 'seeing someone' doesn't have to mean she is sleeping with them...and still it's not that tragic....two, she has a suspicion as to how, when , and with whom this baby might have been concieved. She would have to come to terms with it first (that's why we, the audience, see her finding out or having it comfirmed for sure by her that she is pregnant in this eppy)...and then have to deal (come to terms) with revealing a private matter to others, possibly for the safety of the base. The third option is, if it is Michael's in some way, what about the baby? Will it be WRaith (look like them) or Athosian (be like Teyla) or something worse?

Plus something else I thought about. What if the pregnancy is making Teyla more aggresive. I mean if the baby is Wraith (in some form) what if that is making her more aggressive (plus with the disappearance of her people) that she normally would be?

These are just rambling thoughts about how the whole pregnancy thing might play out tonight (and I also wanted to try out the spoiler button since I could never get it right LOL

signing out
                    sin
                    Last edited by sin392; 09 November 2007, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks Elf, JT4LIFE, RUBY & GNB.! Only 6 more hours till Missing!

sin392 - Welcome! Do you need help tryin to figure something out???

Comment

Nope I got it LOL but thanks for offering to help.

sin

Comment

Originally posted by sin392 View Post
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Well hot dang, it work. Okay so what I wanted to say isn't really a spoiler more speculation. What if the reason that Shep is watching over Keller & Teyla, as they leave Atlantis, is because he is already worried about Teyla. What I mean is, what if Teyla has already been acting 'funny'? What if Shep thinks it's the stress/grief of losing her friend (Dr. something, can't remember her name). What if , by then, Teyla already knows that something is not right with her and by the end of the eppy, she already knows the real answer. WHat I mean by the real answer, she knows what happened to her and who the father is (while the audience is still kept in the dark about that). Only the audience & the character will know that she is pregnant while the team is still in the dark about 'what is wrong with her'.

I speculate , though it wasn't shown, that the baby is somehow Michael's. It would explain the 'secrecy' bechind the whole pregnancy thing. See I don't see Teyla NOT telling the team, John or anyone that she is pregnant...especially if she is seeing someone.....I could see her keeping that news IF one, she really couldn't be pregnant(because she is 'seeing someone' doesn't have to mean she is sleeping with them...and still it's not that tragic....two, she has a suspicion as to how, when , and with whom this baby might have been concieved. She would have to come to terms with it first (that's why we, the audience, see her finding out or having it comfirmed for sure by her that she is pregnant in this eppy)...and then have to deal (come to terms) with revealing a private matter to others, possibly for the safety of the base. The third option is, if it is Michael's in some way, what about the baby? Will it be WRaith (look like them) or Athosian (be like Teyla) or something worse?

Plus something else I thought about. What if the pregnancy is making Teyla more aggresive. I mean if the baby is Wraith (in some form) what if that is making her more aggressive (plus with the disappearance of her people) that she normally would be?

These are just rambling thoughts about how the whole pregnancy thing might play out tonight (and I also wanted to try out the spoiler button since I could never get it right LOL

signing out
                          sin
                          Hmmm Sin. Those are some really good ideas. I guess we'll have to see.

Sin had trouble with the spoiler button last time.

Comment

sin
                            There ya go! No prob, dude.

So as for what you said:
                            Spoiler:

I think its safe to say a whole bunch of us lunatics in here really hope that Michael has something to do with it. Yappichick has an interesting fic surrounding the whole idea called Deception.

But with the mention of the guy "Kanan" from a Rachel Luttrell interview and maybe somewhere else too, ( i forget), we pretty much all braced ourselves for there to be some actual Athosian dude.

Which, may I also say, none of us feel is "in character" with Teyla in regards to what you said, why would she hide her relationship etc etc.

Its a really weird subject and the spoilers and hush hush surrounding her whole pregnancy is really wild if you ask me. But as of tonight that storyline begins so we wont be in the dark too much longer.....I hope...LOL

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

signing out
                              sin

sin
                              I love the way you are Thinking you have got an interesting poit of view i hope you post again
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

How much longer till you guys get to watch Missing?!!? i want to hear all the goss!!!
                                keeps me distracted from all the studying i am doing!! or rather should be doing..
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X