Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    OMG!!! Atlantis has been renewed......

WE HAVE A SEASON FIVE .... WOOOHOOOO !!!!

Where are all the happy dance banners!!

Spoiler:
    YEEEE-HAW!!! Bring it ON! WOO-HOO!!!

It's not quite squee, but it'll do.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    LOL! Glad I can spread the pirates love.

OT

Spoiler:
    Tell me, are you a Will/Elizabeth or a Jack/Elizabeth?
    Spoiler:
    W/E. You're J/E, right?

Originally posted by Kazavid View Post
    Hi, just wanted to say thank you to Mayra, YappiChick, and ruby Caspar, for their warm welcomes. And to Scifan, and WingedPegasus for the Intrusion pass, I'll certainly intrude, seeing as you are all so friendly.
    Spoiler:
    'course we are! Except Tey and Elf. They're crazy whumpers. J/K, guys! Is it OK if I call you Kaz? You can call me WP if you want. just about everybody does. (Hmm, maybe I shouldn't call you Kaz. I keep thinking Kazmanian devil now!)

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Mayra, Here's you're Birthday present.
    Spoiler:
    You don't have to keep it if you don't like it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    My goodness, that's lovely Auntie Sci!!

I did this for the Beya challenge:
    Spoiler:
    Very nice! You're just full of beautiful art today, aren't you?
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Hey GNB!

What did you think of..
      Spoiler:
      The eppie of Smallville with DC?
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Is this better?
        Spoiler:
        You know it's really weird,it looks great when i see it through Mozilla firefox but looking at it through AOL it's different...I think i'll start using Firefox from now on!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          You know it's really weird,it looks great when i see it through Mozilla firefox but looking at it through AOL it's different...I think i'll start using Firefox from now on!!!
          Way OT
          Spoiler:
          Of course! Firefox rules! Do you have adblock turned on? It gets rid of all the annoying ads on websites. I haven't seen an ad on ff.net in ages.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Way OT
            Spoiler:
            Of course! Firefox rules! Do you have adblock turned on? It gets rid of all the annoying ads on websites. I haven't seen an ad on ff.net in ages.
            OT
            Spoiler:
            Um how do you turn adblock on again...I forget....I don't get ads comin up so it must be turned on...FIREFOX RULZ....Wayyyy better than Internet explorer!!!
            sigpic

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              Um how do you turn adblock on again...I forget....I don't get ads comin up so it must be turned on...FIREFOX RULZ....Wayyyy better than Internet explorer!!!
              Spoiler:
              Honestly, I don't remember. My brother did it. I could probably figure it out if I played around with it a little. However, if you don't have any ads coming up, it must be on!

*waves at Xerow* Hey! I see you lurking! Want to come out and say hi? I promise we'll be nice!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                Hey GNB!

What did you think of..
                Spoiler:
                The eppie of Smallville with DC?
                OT

Spoiler:
                I haven't seen it, yet. But I'll probably like it just cause I think DC's hot. LOL I'm not usually that shallow, but he's an exception.
                But I like the character of Kara.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  OT

Spoiler:
                  I haven't seen it, yet. But I'll probably like it just cause I think DC's hot. LOL I'm not usually that shallow, but he's an exception.
                  But I like the character of Kara.
                  Spoiler:
                  I totally agree with you there!! I read in in the Smallville thread it got really high ratings! I wonder why!!!!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ok i had a dream about what hapens in Travellers
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla and Rodney were walkin along the road and he was talking and moaning incessantly when John and that chick were in a vehicle and drove past them,Teyla noticed them and John noticed her and gave her a sad look,she got all sad and upset when she seen them together and went to the nearest inn,she got drinks and this guy started coming onto her,she brushed him aside for most of the time but eventually gave in,just as they were goin to kiss i woke up...

It was rather weird,i don't know where it came from but well....

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Really....I liked Tasha on Star trek...Um can't remember Sora though,was she on the Next generation too,i didn't really watch that one all that much,,,,iI LOVE Bones!!

Oh thank you Elf...I don't normally drink but i might make an exception!

YAY for Sanssong,can i stick to your story too!
                    OK Linda I think you earned a new name, total lonatic dreamer! *hugs*
                    Originally posted by seldear View Post
                    Guys, you must have seen it about the boards...we're getting a full Season Five!

*whoops with glee*

Another season's possibility of John/Teyla!

Sel.
                    Lets see what the team says shall we.....?
                    Originally posted by Kazavid View Post
                    Hi, just wanted to say thank you to Mayra, YappiChick, and ruby Caspar, for their warm welcomes. And to Scifan, and WingedPegasus for the Intrusion pass, I'll certainly intrude, seeing as you are all so friendly.
                    indeed we are so friendly intrude away unless it is into Teyla and John's bedroom

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      OT Sci -
                      Spoiler:
                      As usual, you always have something really, really nice to say and I wanna say thanks, its really much appreciated...I only hope I can do it I'll be going home soon and check out Mayras present! I'm sure its bomb And good luck with your story, I know its rough when you just cant get the words right....take your time man
                      Thank you too MrsB. I also did a wallie with a bit of manip in it.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                      Love your banner Scifan!
                      Thanks GNB

LOL. Sorry about that. (your server)

Comment

Sci, check your mail!

Well, a season five. Hopefully, this is good news for the JT relationship...I guess it will depend how the whole

Spoiler:
                        pregnancy thing will work out. Maybe we'll get some JT comfort!
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Sci, check your mail!

Well, a season five. Hopefully, this is good news for the JT relationship...I guess it will depend how the whole

Spoiler:
                          I think the S5 renewal is very promising on that front, since, if RL returns to the show, it means she won't be encumbered by the circumstances that limited the John/Teyla angles this year.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                            I think the S5 renewal is very promising on that front, since, if RL returns to the show, it means she won't be encumbered by the circumstances that limited the John/Teyla angles this year.

Sel.
                            Have we heard anything official on that front? About RL returning or not?
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              OK Linda I think you earned a new name, total lonatic dreamer! *hugs*

me got a new nickname!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Sci, check your mail!

Spoiler:
                                Thanks Jess.
                                Spoiler:
                                Do you or anybody have a better Title?

Comment

Working...
                                X