John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Oh honey,,,I hope you feel better soon....
    Thanks so do i i hate being bedridden
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
      What girl wouldn't? He IS at the top of my hot list. Second only to Jason. Yum.

: You stupid caveman! You're number one on some random fangirl's cute list instead of me!
      *lol* Well Joe is number one for me,,, for me Jason don't have anything on him *lol* then again I don't think he is in my top list either... since he doesn't even manage to beat Carmine for me,,, a guy that isn't even in SGA.. *lol*
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Come bearing more gifts...maybe

If there is anyone who haven't been able to watch the Infanity Special done on Stargate Atlantis.. you can find it here...

Part 1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjITNzg3g0g

Part 2
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wh9O7HS9iI

Part 3
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLSb1ElPI-Y

Part 4
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSpenNjX3kQ
        Thank you soooo much for the link Nina! definitely going to watch it next!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Doppelganger caps http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...ger/?start=all

DG caps
        Spoiler:

Thanks linda for the caps!!!...Gorgeous!!!...i just loved DG!!!.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks for the links Nina and the caps Linda

Welcome tatinha

A Doppelganger wallie...

Spoiler:
        Ah! such a pretty wallie and very fitting to one of the best J/T moments!!! YAY! Thanks Blue!

it's OT but look at this cute thing..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=47987
        This is just too cute!. I love the detail they put into making the wedding cake!.

Welcome Tatinha to our J/T family!!!!

Congrats Camy on your milestone!!!!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          awwww....Get better soon,little pressie for ya to make you feel better DG caps
          Spoiler:

Anyone notice that Teyla was the first one to arrive...Ok maybe i'm clutching at straws now!!
          I hardly think you are...she seems to have a sense to track him down...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think Jason got a little baby girl...

Thanks Nina, so he had a girl!!!. He is so going to be protective of his girl
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I hardly think you are...she seems to have a sense to track him down...
              Thanks i like them
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Thank you soooo much for the link Nina! definitely going to watch it next!

You're welcome... I love watching those clips... I love that special...it was about time they did one for SGA...and I love watching the clips from Joe's conventions in Melbourne and Auckland
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Okay guys....

Go and check out Beya. I've officially posted the DG Wallpaper Challenge with Rules/Guidelines and Voting Procedures!

Woohooo!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga...tml?mode=reply

Those of you who don't do artwork, it's okay....you can vote even if you aren't a member!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Okay guys....

Go and check out Beya. I've officially posted the DG Wallpaper Challenge with Rules/Guidelines and Voting Procedures!

Woohooo!

Those of you who don't do artwork, it's okay....you can vote even if you aren't a member!!!!
                    Thanks Camy. I'll be checking out later.

JM's Blog last night. I thought RCC's response was funny.
                    Spoiler:
                    Pauline writes: "After watching Doppelganger I felt cheated. … The premise was a slight re-hash of Cold Lazarus …I kept feeling that the story could have held more scope for the actors and that ‘Bad Sheppard’ could have been utilised more to create the reaction he seemed to get from his victims, apart from leering menacingly at people. …I take it that when Sheppard was defibrillate at the end, that they meant just to administer an electric shock to his body. Because if they were trying to restart his heart they had the paddles a bit too low!!"

RCC: You say slight rehash I say evolution. Although, slight rehash is one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. We often take elements from other episodes and build on them. If it results in a new story and a chance to put different characters in situations unique to them I think that’s worth doing. When we introduced a new Goa’uld on SG-1 people didn’t go ach! Again with this snake in people’s heads thing. (Okay some of you did, but not that many.) As far as the defibrillating not being high enough, Joe Flannigan didn’t want to take his shirt off. Something about causing too much squee? I didn’t get it myself but whatever.

Comment

That is funny! LOL

And he's probably right, too!!!!!

okay, I'm pimping another ficathon..gosh, I can't beleive I joined this thing...but here goes....

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/15647.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! I'm back!
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        My family went up to my aunt and uncle's place for my birthday yesterday, and we didn't get back until really late. Then we went appliance shopping today, so I couldn't get on until now. What'd I miss? Anything good? Oh and Tey, I finished betaing your story and sent it off before we left yesterday. Did you get it?
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          Hey guys! I'm back!
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          My family went up to my aunt and uncle's place for my birthday yesterday, and we didn't get back until really late. Then we went appliance shopping today, so I couldn't get on until now. What'd I miss? Anything good? Oh and Tey, I finished betaing your story and sent it off before we left yesterday. Did you get it?
                          Yup yup, I popped it on ff.net about an hour later and gave everybody the link, Camy is Kittens Melt Heard Hearts and Strengthen Love on Beya yet? Thanks again Winged for your help

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            Hey guys! I'm back!
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            For one, RL had her baby. Nina posted some links of JF in NZ and the links to Infinity. Hmm whatelse. Rob Cooper answered on JM's blob and he described a deleted scene that was cut after the hug scene.
                            How's that for starters?
                            Two more days hun. How old will you be again?

Comment

Hey dudes.....

Congrats on milestones........

Welcome all new peeps...........

Hope everyone had a great weekend................

Comment

Originally posted by tatinha View Post
                                Hi, I am new here. I could never see a real relationship between Sheppard and Teyla, but, in DG,
                                Spoiler:
                                the concern that Teyla shows about him is different, more sensitive. When she says "don't have to be you" we can see how close she is, because she knows he is blaming himself and she is worried about him . Maybe something will come between them. Let's wait.
                                Welcome to the thread Tatinha!!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                I'm sure Auntie Sci will bring out the champagne in a moment...
                                Hee hee . . . Lookie what I did. Where is she, anyhow? I need to show her this.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                Okay guys....

Woohooo!

Thanks Camy!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Yup yup, I popped it on ff.net about an hour later and gave everybody the link, Camy is Kittens Melt Heard Hearts and Strengthen Love on Beya yet? Thanks again Winged for your help
                                Ah, good to hear. Glad you liked it!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X