John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    She'd be a fool if she didn't enjoy the view! How could not resist a really look at really nice, ripe peaches of YUM!...I know I would look! I would be hard pressed not to check to see to if they were ripe....
    ......or blind

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    GUYS!

I need prayers, my cousin Joey is in Jamica where Hurricane Dean hit! I hope he's OK.

anyhow

Camy you did get my question right? about that one sig of Teyla looking for the keyhole?
    Oh i'm sorry Tey,hope he's ok!
    sigpic

Comment

Alright, I have a question:

What is the difference between the Stagate Atlantis awards (I think that is what it said on jtajforver's sig) and the JT awards?

Are they entirely different from one another or are they the same?
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Oh i just noticed the anti Shep/Teyla thread near the top......i'm not goin in i'm not goin in i'm not goin in
        sigpic

Comment

Dude Elf. Whats your LJ site?

Tey - Sorry to hear that

Hey blue i see you did re-ask your question on JM's blog. Good on you.Hope he writes something good tonight.
          Spoiler:
          And I think someone else in here asked him If Teyla is gonna be in the finale

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            [/spoilers]

voted...I have this beautiful Wall that Nicole made....if anyone wants to use it as well. I think it's breathtakingly beautiful.

Nina....I love you!
            Spoiler:

Also this was made for me, for no reason but simply cause she loves me! and for JT of course...

She's a great writer but lately BSG has taken her bunnies away from us, but she's promised that she's working on a big one but she gave me this one for now...Please go leave her a review. It motivates people to write more.

http://nytel.livejournal.com/135662.html

Also, BEYA IS UP! WOOOOHOOOOO!

Spoiler:

Those of you who are already members, you don't have posting access.

*more info on how to for LJ*

Spoiler:
            You have to go and read the posting access rules and follow the instructions if you want to be able to post in this community. It's only to have members read the rules and guidelines that are simple and easy to follow. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also, don't forget that I also have JTStargaze http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/ use it and spread the word in other threads since the caps are of the entire episodes. The JT Caps are posted but the rest of the caps are in zip formats that you need to download. They are all HR caps and are 960 x 544 in size. Very nice caps for everyone to use. But you do have to be friended and of course have a LJ account to see them. But I want others to use it, that's what is there for. So those of you who go to other character threads, if you see someone that needs and or could use caps, let them know, please. THANKS!

Finally, I want to be able to post every single fic that has been posted after the SGA JT Awards in Beya. I would like for you to post those covers that you have for the fics. It would look really nice. Again, it's not mandatory that you have a cover, but I thought that was a good idea. If you have a request, you can make one and the rules and guidelines tell you how to go about this. This will be simply another source for archiving all our work. In addition, I want to post the Motivational Posters here as well. I"m going to see if YC can email me all the ones that she has instead of asking you guys to send them to me so that I can post them in one entry and then as we continue to do these, you guys can posts the your own after that. I want to see if I can convince the JT SGA AWARDS to have an award category for these and this way I can have these in a separate tag so that if and when we have the awards, you can find and view these without having to go back digging for them to choose your favorite. But that is something I have not presented to the mods in the SGA JT Awards..in any case, don't post them yet until I have a format on how to do it so that it can be easily archive for future use.

Finally, I"m going to post Rubys' fic cause I think it's appropriate but I have to do a cover for it. Cause I wanna to. LOL

There are links posted in the rules and guidelines in Beya's profile to help you with how to post images in LJ and how to post spoiler tags, and how to post tags, however if you need additional help, please PM and I'll walk you through this.

Lastly, I am so proud of you guys. You have kept the JT fandom up in arm during this hiatus, and I can't wait to see what happens when the S4 begins.

Challenges will continue, and I LOOOOVE YOU GUYS!

so, become a LJ member if you aren't already. Become a member of Beya and le'ts have fun! woohooo!

I'm off to go but I will be back tonight!

Woohooo! I think that is all for now!

Oh, yes...Elff I did friend you and you did it correctly. You should be able to see the caps now! THANKS!

Also, Today is FIC COVER REQUESTS in the Galleria..I THINK!

Go and make your requests.

I've read some fics, and I"m loving them all. Mrs. B...your new one is interesting....Scifan...I can't wait to read the rest of yours.

Wohooo!
            Thank you Camy for the link to Nytel's fic!!!. I totally loved it!. She is an awesome writer, thanks again, i'll definitely be checking out her LJ often.

Oh and i added Beya to my friends list, i hope i did it right! LOL!. I'm soooo bad with LJ so i'm still learning how to use it but i think i did it right.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

I think it is the same as the JT awards

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Alright, I have a question:

What is the difference between the Stagate Atlantis awards (I think that is what it said on jtajforver's sig) and the JT awards?

Are they entirely different from one another or are they the same?
                It's the same... The John & Teyla Stargate Atlantis Awards...I think it was fully called...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey Maffs!

I just posted my first entry on LJ. Here is the link. Let me know what you think!
                  I think it kinda cheesy myself..and I couldn't remember anything I wanted to put down...so I know I forget stuff....
                  http://elflinn.livejournal.com/friends/
                  Here you go!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

Tey - Sorry to hear that

Hey blue i see you did re-ask your question on JM's blog. Good on you.Hope he writes something good tonight.
                  Spoiler:
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    It's the same... The John & Teyla Stargate Atlantis Awards...I think it was fully called...
                    Thanks! Elf was gettin' confused for a moment there!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Wrote a little tale...not Misunderstanding. It was just something that popped in my head....Alienated

Now maybe I can focus back on the other fic...
                      Very cute!
                      Spoiler:
                      Loved that Teyla would stay in at Atlantis with John...although she tried and make it seem like her place was with "all" of them and not just John but we know that isn't true! LOL!. I love the snowboarding part and the "this isn't anything like golf" comment, very funny!
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Well, it's been a pleasure as always but I need to go to bed now... good night!
                        sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Tey - Sorry to hear that

Spoiler:
                          again they not only don't have the title for the finale nor the script, and I think I asked him if Teyla's gonna be in the finale around four times now

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Night night Ruby

I'm ok cause i'm off this week!YAY ME!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Tey - Sorry to hear that

Spoiler:
                              Yeah, I reposted it. Not sure whether he will answer though as he may consider it to be too spoilerish.

Spoiler:
                              I think when he was asked before whether Teyla would be in the last few eps of season four .. he replied it would depend on how Rachel was feeling. I'm not sure when they are due to film the season finale (could be in Sept/Oct time) ... Rachel is due sometime in October... so it may be too near her due date...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Night night Ruby

I'm ok cause i'm off this week!YAY ME!!!!
                                Uh oh ..That means a whole week's worth of smilies coming our way lol
                                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Yeah, I reposted it. Not sure whether he will answer though as he may consider it to be too spoilerish.

Spoiler:
                                I think when he was asked before whether Teyla would be in the last few eps of season four .. he replied it would depend on how Rachel was feeling. I'm not sure when they are due to film the season finale (could be in Sept/Oct time) ... Rachel is due sometime in October... so it may be too near her due date...
                                Well your question was done well since you gave him options.
                                Spoiler:
                                I can see him saying something like "#4) I'm not answering but thanks for asking!"
                                Ya know what I mean?? Hey at least you asked something!! The more we ask the more possible spoilers we get!

Comment

Working...
                                X