John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I'm guessing you don't link shrimps... I actually looks like that when ever someone asks me if I want some...
    ewwww,no.....whatever gave it away....don't like shrimp,mussels,cockles or tuna....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      ewwww,no.....whatever gave it away....don't like shrimp,mussels,cockles or tuna....
      I think it was the little green smiley who looks like it was going to throw up any minute *lol*
      I can stand some fish...but rest that comes from the sea....ewwwww no way...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Don't really like fish all that much,i like cod and haddock,that's about it....When did this thread turn into Jamie Oliver's cook show

Here ya go MrsB,some for ya!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, new spoilers on the GW homepage for 'Harmony':

Spoiler:

The first plot information has arrived at GateWorld for "Harmony," an episode set to air late in Stargate Atlantis's fourth season. Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi has implied, but not yet confirmed, that the title character and lead guest star will be played by 12-year-old actress Jodelle Ferland.

Ferland played Adria at 7 years old in the SG-1 Season Ten premiere, "Flesh and Blood." Her long list of film and television credits also includes Masters of Horror, Supernatural, Smallville, and the 2006 film "Silent Hill."

Colonel Sheppard and Dr. McKay visit one of their favorite planets, where they toast a long-time trading partnership. Their hosts are two beautiful and charming princesses, Flora and Mardola. As palace guards stand nearby, they thank John and Rodney for their life-saving medicine, their warnings about a Wraith culling, and their kindness. The two men are obviously smitten.

But as they prepare to leave, the women bring themselves to ask for a favor. They have a younger sister named Harmony, who they introduce to Sheppard and McKay. With their mother the Queen having recently died, Harmony is the heir to the throne -- but before she can be crowned, she must pass a dangerous test and trek a day's walk into the forest, to the Temple of Laros. While others are generally not permitted to assist in the rite of passage, the concerned older sisters wish Sheppard and McKay to protect Harmony from danger without the others knowing.

They are happy enough to oblige, and head into the woods with the strong-willed girl. It isn't long before danger finds them -- but it's not lions, tigers, or bears. There is a Genii contingent on the planet, and the deadly soldiers seem to be trying to prevent Harmony from ascending to the throne. Though they manage to take out some of the men, they must stay on the run ... and keep young Harmony alive.

The Genii's motives are not solely their own, however. They are working with one of Harmony's sisters.

Guest characters include Harmony, Flora, Mardola, the Genii Field Captain, Genii soldiers, and various palace guards and villagers.

"Harmony" will go before cameras soon, and will premiere on SCI FI Channel in the U.S., Sky One in the U.K., and Movie Central in Canada early next year. Season Four premieres September 28 on SCI FI!

Sounds like fun!

Spoiler:
          Doesn't look like Teyla will be in it but it sounds like a great Sheppard/McKay episode, and should be fun to watch! a bit random, but you gotta love how stargate can do random eps like that... and, YAY the GENII!!! Flora and Mardola, though... dear lord. I'm so glad they turn out to be evil, with names like that. And they're obviously going to be stunningly beautiful and complete Mary-Sues until they go bad.
          sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Spoiler:

The first plot information has arrived at GateWorld for "Harmony," an episode set to air late in Stargate Atlantis's fourth season. Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi has implied, but not yet confirmed, that the title character and lead guest star will be played by 12-year-old actress Jodelle Ferland.

Ferland played Adria at 7 years old in the SG-1 Season Ten premiere, "Flesh and Blood." Her long list of film and television credits also includes Masters of Horror, Supernatural, Smallville, and the 2006 film "Silent Hill."

Colonel Sheppard and Dr. McKay visit one of their favorite planets, where they toast a long-time trading partnership. Their hosts are two beautiful and charming princesses, Flora and Mardola. As palace guards stand nearby, they thank John and Rodney for their life-saving medicine, their warnings about a Wraith culling, and their kindness. The two men are obviously smitten.

But as they prepare to leave, the women bring themselves to ask for a favor. They have a younger sister named Harmony, who they introduce to Sheppard and McKay. With their mother the Queen having recently died, Harmony is the heir to the throne -- but before she can be crowned, she must pass a dangerous test and trek a day's walk into the forest, to the Temple of Laros. While others are generally not permitted to assist in the rite of passage, the concerned older sisters wish Sheppard and McKay to protect Harmony from danger without the others knowing.

They are happy enough to oblige, and head into the woods with the strong-willed girl. It isn't long before danger finds them -- but it's not lions, tigers, or bears. There is a Genii contingent on the planet, and the deadly soldiers seem to be trying to prevent Harmony from ascending to the throne. Though they manage to take out some of the men, they must stay on the run ... and keep young Harmony alive.

The Genii's motives are not solely their own, however. They are working with one of Harmony's sisters.

Guest characters include Harmony, Flora, Mardola, the Genii Field Captain, Genii soldiers, and various palace guards and villagers.

"Harmony" will go before cameras soon, and will premiere on SCI FI Channel in the U.S., Sky One in the U.K., and Movie Central in Canada early next year. Season Four premieres September 28 on SCI FI!

Sounds like fun!

Spoiler:
            Doesn't look like Teyla will be in it but it sounds like a great Sheppard/McKay episode, and should be fun to watch! a bit random, but you gotta love how stargate can do random eps like that... and, YAY the GENII!!! Flora and Mardola, though... dear lord. I'm so glad they turn out to be evil, with names like that. And they're obviously going to be stunningly beautiful and complete Mary-Sues until they go bad.

Oh
            Spoiler:
            i watched silent hill and the little girl that was in it was brilliant....I'm taking it this is the same girl that's in here!
            sigpic

Comment

this may sound odd but uh... when Grace under Pressure aired I didn't watch it, reason: no Teyla, I'm dead set that without Teyla it is not Atlantis, which is why I'm worried that Teyla will not be in the seasin finale

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

Sounds like fun!

Spoiler:

At parts I think it could be intresting,,,and at parts...I'm not really looking forward to if this is what it will be about...
                Spoiler:
                I think it could be intresting the part where they have to protect the young child.. and meet the Genii... and then of course the interaction between John and Rodney...however... this whole what I've read about beautiful princesses.. and feast and whatever I read somewhere...my thoughts in a second went right to The Tower... there was the weird feast going on,,with women pinching him,,the ditsy girl...and I'm like...Oh no not another one of that crap.... I don't need anymore crap about fans screaming kirk again... I enjoyed season 3...since there wasn't any focus on women being thrown at John... and I really don't need it to start again... Larrin ,,,a princess... so yet again...I will wait and see and hope it isn't cringe worthy...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Morning folks..........

JTJAFOREVER
                  - Excellent vid dude, what a funny song to describe all the weirdness he has gone through lol Great job man

Blue - Another wicked cool wallie!! Your doing great with the different textures of red!

GNB - Morning dude. You write any fic yet??

ELF - You thinking about writing a fic too now?? I would be psyched if you and GNB both did it...hey can i write to you on your LJ if I don't have an account?? Probably not, huh?

NINA
                  - Thanks for the links!!!

oh and just so no one thinks I'm slacking, JM's blog had crapola for update last night, all food talk & no mail bag.

QUESTION: Do you think people need to repeat their question from the previous blog entry or do you think he goes back and picks from the two days???
                  Yes. I think you can. It will just be anon....But the only I can tell you is try it and see if you can..
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    At parts I think it could be intresting,,,and at parts...I'm not really looking forward to if this is what it will be about...
                    Spoiler:
                    I think it could be intresting the part where they have to protect the young child.. and meet the Genii... and then of course the interaction between John and Rodney...however... this whole what I've read about beautiful princesses.. and feast and whatever I read somewhere...my thoughts in a second went right to The Tower... there was the weird feast going on,,with women pinching him,,the ditsy girl...and I'm like...Oh no not another one of that crap.... I don't need anymore crap about fans screaming kirk again... I enjoyed season 3...since there wasn't any focus on women being thrown at John... and I really don't need it to start again... Larrin ,,,a princess... so yet again...I will wait and see and hope it isn't cringe worthy...
                    I know exactly what you mean and

Spoiler:
                    I am quite certain that in places it is going to be VERY cringe-worthy. but hey, what ya gonna do? i doubt they'll become recurring characters and it sounds as though the main focus in on Harmony and not the two princesses - at least I hope so.

i agree about the tower - that was just WEIRD. but im looking forward to the action and the Sheppard/McKay friendship of this. It does really suck that Teyla probably won't be in it, but i'm kind of expecting her to miss a couple of eps this series, just because of rachel's pregnancy. I know what Tey means about eps without her in, but i think we have to prepare ourselves...
                    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Another red wallie....

Spoiler:
                      I love this Blue! I love the effects you used!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        this may sound odd but uh... when Grace under Pressure aired I didn't watch it, reason: no Teyla, I'm dead set that without Teyla it is not Atlantis, which is why I'm worried that Teyla will not be in the seasin finale

Yep,i know what you mean Tey,i don't much like watching it without Teyla in it,it just isn't the same......I dunno,maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's my fave character in Atlantis!

Nina-Yeah don't want to see that happening either
                        Spoiler:
                        don't wanna see him with any more wimmen...except Teyla of course and i don't know if i'll enjoy it the same if Teyla ain't in it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I am quite certain that in places it is going to be VERY cringe-worthy. but hey, what ya gonna do? i doubt they'll become recurring characters and it sounds as though the main focus in on Harmony and not the two princesses - at least I hope so.

i agree about the tower - that was just WEIRD. but im looking forward to the action and the Sheppard/McKay friendship of this. It does really suck that Teyla probably won't be in it, but i'm kind of expecting her to miss a couple of eps this series, just because of rachel's pregnancy. I know what Tey means about eps without her in, but i think we have to prepare ourselves...
                          Yeah I know what you mean...
                          Spoiler:
                          I hope just hope they don't pull something ditsy and stupid with the girls...ugh... you know I actually hope that if the two women is intrested in each guy or whatever..I actually hope the one who likes John is the one to be evil...if not the both are of course... *lol* however...it feels like this will mostly be a Shep & McKay episode...they are off world..and walking this girl to where ever she needs to be,,,and have to fight off the Genii...oh my will Rodney if of any assistance..or does John have to do evertyhing...I think I read at another site the whump thread put up...is that he takes out 3 Genii soldiers... wonder how that will go down... he has only Rodney then to rely on... hrmm...going to be intresting atleast those parts... hopefully the princess thing is something like 2 min in the beginning... yeah it sounds like Teyla wont be in it..but so far there doesn't even seem to be Ronon there either...

I think we all know Rachel most likely will miss some episodes this season due to her pregnancy... but I do hope that by some chance that she is there for the finale...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Spoiler:

to tell the truth,
                            Spoiler:
                            Tower creeped me out, though yes I am worried that Teyla is not going to be in the finale, BUT(heh, there;'s always a "but") But, they DON"T yet have the script for the finale written yet!

anyhow I gotta go, back in a few hours guys

but remember guys,
                            Spoiler:
                            They shot Rachels scenes out of order so I'm betting three Jumbo coffee mugs that Teyla will miss possibly only one episode this season (two total if you count Grace under Pressure)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have also posted these in the Galleria

Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                Misappropriations Part 3

Spoiler:

Weeks had passed since the manuals had been distributed and the rules were actively in place throughout Atlantis. Until now, only two cadets had been slightly reprimanded for violation of codes nestled in the chapters labeled "Proper Military Behavior" and "Untested Lantean Equipment". Other than those small occurrences, nothing seemed to have changed at all; nothing visible to the naked eye at least.

John and Ronon sat in the mess hall eating breakfast early one morning. Ronon was stuffing a barrage of donuts down his throat, seemingly without the need to breathe, while John sat still blurry eyed from waking, drinking a large mug of coffee and staring deeply into space.

"What's wrong?" Ronon asked as crumbs came flying from his mouth. John stared at the sprinkling of food now lying on the table and made a face before taking another big swig of his drink. He had been thinking of Teyla as he stared into nothingness. He had been thinking how ever since the manual had been passed out, he had found himself spending all his free time with her, as well as the time they spent together on missions.

Every chance available to him, he had been boldly flirtatious with her, with quick glances and slight touches, just enough to barely cross over the line of friendly behavior into something else.

And he got the impression that she was enjoying it, which sent a thrill soaring through him filling him with excitement, anxiety, and fear. Was he only acting on his feelings to rebel against authority? He knew his feelings were real, but was the cause of his actions simply for defiance? If this was true, would it even matter? If this pushed him where he had always wanted to go and she felt the same way, did it really make a difference why?

“Nothings wrong, Ronon. I was just thinking, what do you think of the new relationship guidelines in the manual? Oh wait, I forgot. You generously gave yours to the garbage can.” John made a face.

Ronon swallowed the last of his donuts and looked seriously at John. “I heard people talking about it though,” he said as his eyes strayed from John’s worried face to something behind him.

Ronon said nothing else and John followed his steady gaze, turning to look over his shoulder. Dr. Keller was standing by the mess hall entrance talking to a marine with a firm looking cast covering his left arm. John gave a little smirk before turning back to his friend who was now beginning to rise from his seat, his gaze still set steadily upon the doctor. “A piece of paper isn’t going to tell me how to live my life,” he said solemnly as he strode away confidently, leaving a trail of crumbs still dusting the table.

John watched him approach her and speak momentarily, before the two of them walked down the hall together with wide smiles etched upon their faces.

John felt more awake now than he had in weeks. Just watching his friend and hearing his words filled him with a confidence that easily brushed his reservations aside. He was meeting Teyla in the training room in a few hours and he knew something was going to happen. Everything had been leading up to this day. He only hoped she would want it to as much as he did, as much as he always had.

He was completely unaware of the consequences they would all soon face.
                                I like it!
                                Spoiler:
                                He's just going to buck the system! I love Ronon in this! He so knows and is the #1 supporter of JT!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X