John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    you could say that! I'm waiting on how oasis is going to turn out!
    lol ok, ok

hey Tey can you gimme the link to your page at ff.net

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      looks like everybody missed my fanfic update?!

I posted War of Roses guys, and Scifan I'm glad you like it! Elf go read it!(be warned it is my first Shep Whumping story, though I also have Teyla whump in it too)

MrsB sweet story!!!!
      Teyilia - I could not find on ff.net page. It's AutumnStarr, right? That's the name I am looking for and War of Roses. I'll try a search just for JT fics.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

just click on my sigpic you'll find it there!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
          Teyilia - I could not find on ff.net page. It's AutumnStarr, right? That's the name I am looking for and War of Roses. I'll try a search just for JT fics.
          Found it!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

hope you like(d) it

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              LOL "The Queen Wraith Teyla vs Ezekiel and Claude Deathmatch"
              Thanks YC, I'm glad you liked it dude!! You got any fics on the horizon?

LOL, that would be am awesome fic. The whumpage factor would be through the roof.

Fics on the horizon? No...not yet. I've been looking at the challenges posted, but so far nothing has sparked inspiration for me. Still keeping my eyes open for one...
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                LOL, that would be am awesome fic. The whumpage factor would be through the roof.

Fics on the horizon? No...not yet. I've been looking at the challenges posted, but so far nothing has sparked inspiration for me. Still keeping my eyes open for one...
                LOL. No joke. That one would be dedicated to Elf.

Well I'm sure when inspiration hits ya it'll be awesome as always
                Hey, how about the word MISUNDERSTANDING

Hey Tey - How many works in progress do you have! I dont feel so bad now about the two I have lol

Comment

thanks!!
                  lol is that a hint linda
                  hmmmm,maybe
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    hmmmm,maybe
                    your too funny man whats happening in scotland today..

Comment

MrsB108 What an ending to the story...
                      Spoiler:
                      I really thought she suceeded to kill herself... but somehow healed from it all...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

LOL. No joke. That one would be dedicated to Elf.

Well I'm sure when inspiration hits ya it'll be awesome as always
                        Hey, how about the word MISUNDERSTANDING

Hey Tey - How many works in progress do you have! I dont feel so bad now about the two I have lol
                        You know with me, my sarcasm and the word "Misunderstanding" my plotline would probably be something totally anti-angst. But...my wheels are starting to turn....maybe there will be a fic from me sooner than I thought.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

uh..... how many do I have in progress?..... uh..... *counts* 11 as of right now....make that ten actually now that War of Roses is done and posted

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            You know with me, my sarcasm and the word "Misunderstanding" my plotline would probably be something totally anti-angst. But...my wheels are starting to turn....maybe there will be a fic from me sooner than I thought.
                            I figured it was a vague enough word to do whatever you wanted with it.....ooohhh I hope it does means a fic!!! turn those wheels man

NINA - did ya like it though

Tey - your too funny, thats ALOT of fics to keep track of, how do you decide which one your going to write each day

Comment

awesome story Mrs B
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                                awesome story Mrs B
                                thanks donna!

Comment

Working...
                                X