No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a wallie in galleria for Snap. I hope you like it.

Comment

Hey gang I posted some in the galleria! Elf of all of people!

But I need your input on which blurb you like better. Please take look and let me
      know which one. I want to use both of blurbs but, I am not sure which one should go with the cap I have it with right now!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I did a wallie in galleria for Snap. I hope you like it.
        I like it very much! I love the caps you have used in it! You know why...
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

I myself will soon have a screenshot of my own from that episode(poor Teyla, she STILL has the scare from getting stabbed by a CITY)

anyhow, will soon have my little screenposter up

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Can you believe I'm actually trying to the new Flash Gordon right now. I want
            the lead in is going to be like for SGA! We'll see! I am not sold on it yet.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

hey! this is the JT thread not the wjhat's-the-name thread! hehehe

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Dude. I am trying to see if it is going to be another dismal Scifi program they are
                pushing to succeed. All Skiffy has to do is some major plugging for SGA and there would not be a problem!!

It has the guy that is the Commander of the Aurora in it from SGA. So far, that is all who I recognize.
                The guy they have as Flash is not impressing me much though. I do not remember him from Smallville.
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  awwww,that was sad but sweet!
                  Thanks Linda! Hows Scotland???
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Awwww.
                  Spoiler:
                  I think by then in show, he should know before then. Right?
                  Yeah I think your right Sci and your new sig is very nice, i like how its light like that
                  Originally posted by Camy View Post

Mrs. B...LOOOOOOOVE that new little ficlet. Nicely done. Something similar to that effect is what I see with John's ex...I just can't see how Joe would care to do anything more in-depth regarding his ex. They aren't going to do an entire episode on that..it makes no sense.

Mrs. B..I was expecting another update on Oasis, Nightmares and Wraith Queen. But considering you made it up with that nice ficlet...I'm not going to rant!

GET GOING!
                  Thanks dude, I'm glad you liked it!
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope thats the extent of his ex! Please oh please let that be all.....lol

Padme congrats on your milestone!!

JM BLOG UPDATE
                  Spoiler:
                  PG 15 writes: “1. You said that a podcast is a good idea (or something like that). I agree. Now that you guys have significantly less work to do, any chance of enlightening us with your thoughts on each episode after they air like Ron Moore did for BSG in the form of podcasts? 2. So...are you guys planning for a Season 5 at the moment?”

Answers: 1. That depends on the individual writers but I think it’s unlikely. We’re still writing the last few episodes of season four and no less busy on the production end. 2. We are not thinking past season four which will end on a cliffhanger. We have a general idea of where we want this major arc to go and hopefully will have a chance to develop it with a fifth season pick-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Dude. I am trying to see if it is going to be another dismal Scifi program they are
                    pushing to succeed. All Skiffy has to do is some major plugging for SGA and there would not be a problem!!
                    heh heh you said DUDE

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      heh heh you said DUDE
                      You're rubbing off on me...
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        You're rubbing off on me...
                        Thats a good thing right? lol

OT - Ok me and Mr B are trying to watch Flash right now, - this is sooooooooooooo cheesy, they so could have done better with the show

Comment

Mrs B! Go check the galleria and let me know which blurb you like with the cap I used. You Elfie does not really do alot of that kind stuff! Look at my cheesy second motivational poster from last night! All the others were way better!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

OK guys you know it is that time again.... it is time for......

FANFIC UPDATE!!

So far in chapter 28 "The Trust and the Carchase"..... a little sum up

Spoiler:
                            Teyla is at the Trust offworld base in a not-so-solid-floored-cell.
                            John is driving like a total jerk.
                            Red shows up in John and Jacks car and tells John that... (surprise!) the baby is a girl and not a boy as John and Teyla both first thought.
                            Teyla then falls through the floor of the holding cell into a storm drain installed by the Trust when they first took the planet for a base(poor girl) Red shows up with her and helps her out of the place to the cache of weapons, then the gunfight starts up.... what fun.....

now I just gotta think of how to do the rainstorm

hope everyone is still on the edge of the seats with this little fic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              OK guys you know it is that time again.... it is time for......

FANFIC UPDATE!!

So far in chapter 28 "The Trust and the Carchase"..... a little sum up

Spoiler:
                              Teyla is at the Trust offworld base in a not-so-solid-floored-cell.
                              John is driving like a total jerk.
                              Red shows up in John and Jacks car and tells John that... (surprise!) the baby is a girl and not a boy as John and Teyla both first thought.
                              Teyla then falls through the floor of the holding cell into a storm drain installed by the Trust when they first took the planet for a base(poor girl) Red shows up with her and helps her out of the place to the cache of weapons, then the gunfight starts up.... what fun.....

now I just gotta think of how to do the rainstorm

hope everyone is still on the edge of the seats with this little fic
                              I'm liking it! Keep it Up!!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

It's so slow in here tonight! I guess everybody had to go on a holiday after last
                                night!

There was at 18+ people in here last night! And they were all posting!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X