John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Oh, Steph...I have another name for your next puppy or Teyllia for your next Kitty..hubby won't let me get another puppy and I soo love this name...

Contessa!

It sounds regal! Contessa...I wonder if JM will have a poll
    Spoiler:
    as to naming Teyla's baby...you know how they do with soaps.....
    *wink*

Oh, gosh...where is Mrs. B and Scifan...I soo need a good fic right now...I need a JT fic fixer upper!
    why not a JT Fic FIX ?

will soon have War of Roses posted! along with chapter one of Our Unbreakable Bond though thre latter might come a bit later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      OK why not the "JT Addiction HELPline"?
      Nope...still too addictive....something pretty....not punitive! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Oh my word! We've created a monster!

You watched too much Farscape! Are you sure it's safe for me to watch it!? it's been staring at me for the past week to watch it! and I"m like clinging to the desk...don't give in..don't give in.....there is no other ship for you but John and Teyla!

LOL
        Hey, the monster was created years ago when as a very young girl, I fell in love with Lee and Amanda from Scarecrow and Mrs. King. My mother told me I was progressive, and I didn't even know what the term meant at the time! So I've been a shipper from the start.

And oh yes, Camy. Must. Watch. Farscape.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

why not a JT Fic FIX ?

will soon have War of Roses posted! along with chapter one of Our Unbreakable Bond though thre latter might come a bit later
          Woohoo! I"ll be back! Let me know when you post it!
          sigpic

Comment

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOAOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Spill honey....spilll!!!!!!
            I havta know! C'mon!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
              With this gang, you have to remember everything that's been said before and put it in context. And yeah,
              Spoiler:
              you might think the whole pregnancy thing would drive him away, but according to RL it will do the opposite! I can't wait!

I wouldn't worry about the Ex wife either, I doubt she'll be in more than one ep.
              Exactly! Totally agree again!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                Hey, the monster was created years ago when as a very young girl, I fell in love with Lee and Amanda from Scarecrow and Mrs. King. My mother told me I was progressive, and I didn't even know what the term meant at the time! So I've been a shipper from the start.

And oh yes, Camy. Must. Watch. Farscape.
                ROF! Ah, but you have to admit...John and Teyla hold a special place in your heart...I just hope Season 4 is the season that will be so AWESOME!

I mean Season 3 was FANTASTIC, now I need EXHILARATING! LOL

I"m so glad you are on this side of the shippers....*winks*
                sigpic

Comment

Nope...still too addictive....something pretty....not punitive! LOL
                  Ok how about.... the "Teyla Ship Helpline?".... *gives John a swift kick in the pants "outta my room!"*.... ahem....

why not "The Shippers Helpline?"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

With this gang, you have to remember everything that's been said before and put it in context. And yeah,
                    Spoiler:
                    you might think the whole pregnancy thing would drive him away, but according to RL it will do the opposite! I can't wait!

I wouldn't worry about the Ex wife either, I doubt she'll be in more than one ep.

Hey Suz. Congrats on 1000 posts!!!

I know I said I was going to bed, but I watched the S4 clip again and I was wrong and it was Teyla speaking at the end. I have no idea why she said that. We'll see soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                      Exactly! Totally agree again!
                      WHAT....YOU LOST ME! WHAT WHO WHEN WHERE HOW!!!!!! SPILLL!

I have to get back to cleaning...I have company coming over tomorrow...dangit!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Either that or she's been completely taken over by the Asurans a long time ago and she's the one who did the sabotaging of the ship....
                        Totally! Rachel has confirmed they're involved. The question now is when did it happen or when does it happen!

Comment

WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOAOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Spill honey....spilll!!!!!!
                          Its just a thought that I've had and VB mentioned it again tonight in chat.
                          Spoiler:
                          I think it's a viable possibility based on what we know so far. I think back in TRW it's possible that she was still infected and Carson didn't catch it. The real Weir may be long gone.

Comment

Ok how about.... the "Teyla Ship Helpline?".... *gives John a swift kick in the pants "outta my room!"*.... ahem....

why not "The Shippers Helpline?"
                            No, no...it's not just for Teyla....I like the one that Elff has...the 1-800....that should do it! We simply activate it when we need it..like right now!

LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Steph...I have another name for your next puppy or Teyllia for your next Kitty..hubby won't let me get another puppy and I soo love this name...

Contessa!

It sounds regal! Contessa...I wonder if JM will have a poll
                              Spoiler:
                              as to naming Teyla's baby...you know how they do with soaps.....
                              *wink*

Oh, gosh...where is Mrs. B and Scifan...I soo need a good fic right now...I need a JT fic fixer upper!
                              Sorry Camy, no fics from me tonight. Have you read the update to Ancient Baby Maker? It's go a good JT scene. Very sweet.

Comment

Its just a thought that I've had and VB mentioned it again tonight in chat.
                                Spoiler:
                                I think it's a viable possibility based on what we know so far. I think back in TRW it's possible that she was still infected and Carson didn't catch it. The real Weir may be long gone.
                                Ooooohhhhhhh! I thought you were referring to Teyla.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X