No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*passes Camy some coffee* you need to wake up lady!!! here have somne of this, it sure helps Elf, just ask her!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      perhaps if you make the link first, then highlight the link(after the [/url] part ends and put the link to the picture?) like this perhaps

what I did was the [url] link then oput the [img] lin inside the (url) (/url) links*

anchor links are known as the following <a href=(the website name here)> then the linky here </a> normally it would show up as "then the linky here"

YAY camy and I was explaining it then life got in the way

Thanks Tey, that helps.

Drumroll everyone.....

Here is the final chaptert of 'All I Want for Christmas is You' I finally got it done. I had trouble with the final scene, but it is hard to write something you've never actually experienced. I'll have to get my John to kiss me.

All I Want for Christmas is You
      Last edited by Padme18; 02 August 2007, 10:00 AM.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I was doing some research and got curious!

In my diggings and quests I found this along the way! I thought this was very, very cool! Considering that we respect and worship this Super Poster a whole
        heck of a lot!!

I was going to put this in our newsletter! But, I could not wait until that long!

Are you ready to find out?

Are you sure you are because once you see this there is no turning back!

Okay. NO PEEKING YET! This a snippet of it! I want to see if you guys can guess who this is! I will reveal in my next post!

Here you go: Enjoy!

Spoiler:
        Heart Re: Sheppard/Teyla Ship Discussion Thread
        Hello, Newbie here...
        Where is everyone?.....
        First time posting here, but I come daily to these posting and I just had to join in and support for Sheyla!!!! and I must say
        I Love SHEYLA! I am to say the least "obsessed".....
        I am not usually a shipper but I have to say that I loved these two from the very first day and I have been hooked ever since....
        Also, I started reading the fanfiction...and I must say, for the first time in my life, I am addicted to reading.....
        Please keep up the Sheyla fictions....

Finally, after watching Trinity twice...

Not too many Sheyla moments, if any...but
        Teyla did a great job in this episode...Got to see a side of her that we had never seen....
        Liked her character with Ronan and I hope that the writer's continue to build a tension between Shep and Teyla as a result of this newfound friendship.
        Yet, I am concerned about how this new alliance (their secret)with Ronan, and how it will be played out in future episodes....I do hope that she will confide in Sheppard soon and tell him just what happened and why she chosed to keep it a secret...
        Anyone have any thoughts?
        Also, there is a rumor about the episode The Long Goodbye and its in regards to a possible ShepWeir moment going on there....Something about them getting trap in a pod or something....Sorry, not really attentive to details....Anybody have any more information?

Go Sheyla!
        Last edited by Elflinn; 02 August 2007, 09:08 AM.
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
          So sorry to hear about your co-workers LC...
          When i heard about this and saw the amount of damage to the bridge and vehicles, i still can't believe that only 7 people have been confirmed dead thus far...that is amazing...though devasting nonetheless to the families of those 7.
          Hope everything works out as best as can be expected..

MrsB...i am reading and reviewing ur story on fanfiction and loving it....very creepy though!!
          night everyone...
          They're now saying another 30 are believed to be still in cars underwater as they switch from rescue to recovery. Divers are going from car to car trying to get a count. So awful!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I can't see anything, Elff?

One more thing for YC...and to congratulate Blue's comeback and my geniusness!

sigpic

Comment

FINALLY!!!!!! I've caught up with this dang thread. I had to start at page 1427, but I've done it. Hopefully, all of the fics listed here are on ff.net(???).

Just wanted to say Hey Folks and let you know if you have any questions about the J/T Awards to just scream.

Comment

GORGEOUS artwork, everyone!!!!! WOW! I see lots of new stories to read as well! Hopefully I can get caught up this weekend. Thanks for all the amazing art and fics!!!!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

In my diggings and quests I found this along the way! I thought this was very, very cool! Considering that we respect and worship this Super Poster a whole
                  heck of a lot!!
                  OMG lol see I told you you are always up to something She's gonna flip out hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    They're now saying another 30 are believed to be still in cars underwater as they switch from rescue to recovery. Divers are going from car to car trying to get a count. So awful!
                    I heard that too, hubby is keeping me informed! I"m sorry for those in suffering right now. If there is anything I can do, Steph...Please let me know.

I wish there was something I could do. I couldn't understand how a new bridge can just collapsed like that..40 years for me is considered a new bridge when there are others that have stood the test of time for hundreds of years.

I also didn't understand why they didn't continue with the rescue last night. Hubby told me it was because they knew those in the water are dead already.

Still I remember when JFK Jr. went missing with his wife and sister-in-law...those people didn't stop until they found them.

My hugs to you hon!

Were you able to hear from all your workers?
                    sigpic

Comment

Blue Welcome back girl....glad your computer got fixed...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                        FINALLY!!!!!! I've caught up with this dang thread. I had to start at page 1427, but I've done it. Hopefully, all of the fics listed here are on ff.net(???).

Just wanted to say Hey Folks and let you know if you have any questions about the J/T Awards to just scream.
                        LOL Dang thats alot of reading! My fic is up at ff.net @http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689847/1/Oasis

LC - Thats so awful. I can't imagine how freaky and scary that must be. Those poor people......

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                          It is aweful. It's times like these that make us appreciate what we still have. The families of those poor people. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

heck of a lot!!

I was going to put this in our newsletter! But, I could not wait until that long!

Are you ready to find out?

Are you sure you are because once you see this there is no turning back!

Okay. NO PEEKING YET! This a snippet of it! I want to see if you guys can guess who this is! I will reveal in my next post!

Here you go: Enjoy!
                            OH, YOU LITTLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!Digging old laundry!

But actually!!!!!

MY GOODNESS can you imagine! Can you tell I was just a wee little one...Look at my words..so thought through...so much depth and clarity!

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!?

I"M GOING TO BE 2 years old in here...THAT"s IT!

I want a HOMEAGE! August 21st..MARK IT!
                            sigpic

Comment

how exactly do we vote for the JT awards? I clicked vote and nothing happened.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys, i'm working on a new fic in my head, the title is already on my fanfiction.net account called "The Past comes to haunt" and is actually a alternate reality version of "Forgotton Family and a Forgotton Past" only this time Teyilia is hunting Ronon thinking he is still a Runner(both stories take place during the latter half of S2)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X