John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    a friend of mine sent me this link i don't know if anybody has seen this yet but im pretty sure Nina mentioned something about some fans visiting the set well my friend knows one of the people that went but unfortunatley her friends ill so she posted this you have to scroll halfway down the people that went did a q&a session with Rachel David and some others they havent posted the videos or pics yet but theres in fo about ithttp://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...2775&Itemid=99
    Yeah I read it this morning but I dont think anyone posted the link yet and there's a new interview at Syfyportal and it talks a little about Teyla's pregnancy heres that link http://www.syfyportal.com/news423819.html

And on the note going back and forth about the kiss and whether Teyla wanted it etc, I would place my vote in the "She was not expecting it, but she wanted it and did not push him away" category.

But I think everyones going to have their own interpretation of it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      a friend of mine sent me this link i don't know if anybody has seen this yet but im pretty sure Nina mentioned something about some fans visiting the set well my friend knows one of the people that went but unfortunatley her friends ill so she posted this you have to scroll halfway down the people that went did a q&a session with Rachel David and some others they havent posted the videos or pics yet but theres in fo about ithttp://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...2775&Itemid=99
      Hrmm doesn't seem like it's the same as the one I know of...this sounded more like some kind of press tour,,,since the two girls that went that I know of,,were on set of SGA watching them film..and met the cast in all their gear,,the Rachel pic I posted is from when she was shooting an episode... this one sounded more like puplicity thing... but hey that's cool to hear about to... and this seems to be a more recent thing... I think I read something on JM's blog about a puplicity thing or whatever.. and Rachel and David was there and he was talking about a panel...so it sounds like the same thing...

Can't wait to read more about it when they get the rest up on the site...so thanks for the link Donna
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Yeah I read it this morning but I dont think anyone posted the link yet and there's a new interview at Syfyportal and it talks a little about Teyla's pregnancy heres that link http://www.syfyportal.com/news423819.html

And on the note going back and forth about the kiss and whether Teyla wanted it etc, I would place my vote in the "She was not expecting it, but she wanted it and did not push him away" category.

Thanks for the link...

Hrmm...
        Spoiler:
        It sounded like here that even she wont know she is pregnant before into a couple of episodes...the sound of the story they are talking about sounds like Missing..wasn't both Teyla and Keller in the woods...seems like it's there that the clip from Missing is from and I thought it would have the both there...hrmmm so if this is right,,and they felt they had written so much of that epi already that Teyla wont find out she is pregnant until the end of that epi... what was this on..7 or 8 episode in to the season... oh well I guess we will have to wait and find out...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Hrmm doesn't seem like it's the same as the one I know of...this sounded more like some kind of press tour,,,since the two girls that went that I know of,,were on set of SGA watching them film..and met the cast in all their gear,,the Rachel pic I posted is from when she was shooting an episode... this one sounded more like puplicity thing... but hey that's cool to hear about to... and this seems to be a more recent thing... I think I read something on JM's blog about a puplicity thing or whatever.. and Rachel and David was there and he was talking about a panel...so it sounds like the same thing...

Can't wait to read more about it when they get the rest up on the site...so thanks for the link Donna
          your welcome well anyway though i would post this here as well as the galleria just a little something i put together
          Spoiler:
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post

thanks for posting the link
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Donna - Posted in the galleria thread...but I really like what you did with that...like the moving pic and the blinking name at the bottom...cool...thanks for sharing...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I have it on my harddrive... I'll fix a link and send you an email... if you still need it that is..if you haven't found it somewhere *lol*

That really great... thanks for sharing...

And then a little something something..before I head out in a rush....

I finished my 4th J/T video ... YAY.... *lol*

John & Teyla #4 (How Can I Not Love You)

I'll hope you will all enjoy it and let me know what you think...I love feedback..and it feeds me to do more of them

Now where is Roo....she has been on me about making videos a while back before I lost my comp for a while *lol* Got to track her down later... anyway ENJOY!!!!

It's up on Convergence...on my little video page there...
                http://vidarchive.john-teyla-convergence.net/nina.html
                Awesome job! I LOVED it. So close, but yet...... you know. One day that vid won't be true. Yeah!!!! I gave you some green too.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                  Ooh ooh ooh though! Something I just noticed which I bet has been mentioned before, but I'll just say it anyway...

When the camera is over John's shoulder I swear Teyla's hand comes up and rests for a second on his shoulder - just a second - and then she quickly takes it away so in the next shot she's not touching him.

It's like she's thinking 'he's not in his right mind... mustn't touch, mustn't touch, mustn't touch....'
                  Yea, it's like she was into it for a brief second, but then realizes something is not right. She could've pushed him off any time.

Comment

Hey does anyone know when PG15 is 'sposed to get his big spoiler???

Comment

Thanks for the links MrsB and Donna.

Gotta go read some more fics.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Awesome job! I LOVED it. So close, but yet...... you know. One day that vid won't be true. Yeah!!!! I gave you some green too.
                        Thanks
                        I'm so glad that you loved it.... yeah the song pretty much made nuts at times... *lol*
                        Spoiler:
                        trying to get the mood of being together,,and then them missing eachother.. and *lol* the ending where I just went with he got tired of being alone and just took the jumper and went back home to his great love...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I have it on my harddrive... I'll fix a link and send you an email... if you still need it that is..if you haven't found it somewhere *lol*

That really great... thanks for sharing...

And then a little something something..before I head out in a rush....

I finished my 4th J/T video ... YAY.... *lol*

John & Teyla #4 (How Can I Not Love You)

I'll hope you will all enjoy it and let me know what you think...I love feedback..and it feeds me to do more of them

Now where is Roo....she has been on me about making videos a while back before I lost my comp for a while *lol* Got to track her down later... anyway ENJOY!!!!

It's up on Convergence...on my little video page there...
                          http://vidarchive.john-teyla-convergence.net/nina.html
                          im here Nina!!!! oooooooooh its a new video i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! downloading now!!!!! hehe yay!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Thanks for the link...

Hrmm...
                            Spoiler:
                            It sounded like here that even she wont know she is pregnant before into a couple of episodes...the sound of the story they are talking about sounds like Missing..wasn't both Teyla and Keller in the woods...seems like it's there that the clip from Missing is from and I thought it would have the both there...hrmmm so if this is right,,and they felt they had written so much of that epi already that Teyla wont find out she is pregnant until the end of that epi... what was this on..7 or 8 episode in to the season... oh well I guess we will have to wait and find out...

Ok so....
                            Spoiler:
                            It looks like Ep 7 is Missing and the article says she wont find out shes preg until that ep, and then the very next ep #8 is The Seer in which she admits not telling anyone about being pregnant. I wonder how shes gonna find out if no one but her knows. But I guess the real question is before the episode Missing, will they give us any indication of how she got pregnant or will we have to wait until she tells someone and they show us in a flashback or something, know what I mean

Comment

OOH NINA i just watched your video!!! i LOVED it, unsurprisingly!!! that song was really beautiful (never heard it before!) and matched J/T perfectly!! loved all the use of clips too..loads of favourite J/T scenes there...including the ark and sunday and the return and...yeh i could go on i liked how the lyrics fitted with the scenes too, i like it when videos do that!!
                              Well done nina!!!! GREEN for you!!!!
                              ETA: Damnit i cant green you!!!! when i get the chance i will....mental green for now then!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                OOH NINA i just watched your video!!! i LOVED it, unsurprisingly!!! that song was really beautiful (never heard it before!) and matched J/T perfectly!! loved all the use of clips too..loads of favourite J/T scenes there...including the ark and sunday and the return and...yeh i could go on i liked how the lyrics fitted with the scenes too, i like it when videos do that!!
                                Well done nina!!!! GREEN for you!!!!
                                ETA: Damnit i cant green you!!!! when i get the chance i will....mental green for now then!!!
                                *lol* Roo ,,,never thought you would get so excited about a little video from this little fan *lol*

Seriously... I'm so glad that you loved it... well I had never either heard the song before until I found a video with my other ship couple and I knew I just wanted to use it for a J/T video...

Guess that is one of the reasons I feel it takes forever to get a video done...I want the music and clips to flow together... that some scenes will give you the visual effect of what you are hearing in the lyrics....

Thanks for the sweet words and for the mental green
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X