No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Padme, I finally got to catch up with your fic. All I want for Christmas and Stranded. Awesome job and keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      "k...I"ve only seen it a thousand times...LOL

Um...what am I looking for again?

I"m with Suz...he can kiss me like that ANYTIME!
      Pay attention to the part right before their lips come in contact and a little after. Now, i didn't say that I would mind being kissed by HIM (Joe's HOTT!!!) like that but you have to admit that it looks kinda funny!

Comment

Teyla is not struggling one bit in that kiss. I didn't even know that she used a move to escape (yea right) his clutches. I thought shepp just let her go.

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
          Teyla is not struggling one bit in that kiss. I didn't even know that she used a move to escape (yea right) his clutches. I thought shepp just let her go.
          Hey everyone.
          Can we call this discussion "Kiss and Tell"
          No doubt we can all analyse that kiss to the last but I'm only happy that we had one. Imagine if they never gave us that kiss. I would be... (bad analogy).

Anyway, I posted this in the galleria and thought I would add it here. Spice up that kiss discussion
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

oooohhh i like maffieg!!! so true if they hadn't given us a kiss...however we dont need it...just helps a little more...but we have plenty of other proof they have feelings for each other!
            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hey everyone.
              No doubt we can all analyse that kiss to the last but I'm only happy that we had one. Imagine if they never gave us that kiss. I would be... (bad analogy).

Anyway, I posted this in the galleria and thought I would add it here. Spice up that kiss discussion
              Spoiler:
              Now that is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                Well, don't I feel stupid now! I deleted everything after the DVD's came out! If I can figure out a way to rip the audio off of mine, I'll reload it onto JTC. If someone else out there still has the audio file, let me know. Sorry about that!
                I have it on my harddrive... I'll fix a link and send you an email... if you still need it that is..if you haven't found it somewhere *lol*

Hey everyone.

Spoiler:
                That really great... thanks for sharing...

And then a little something something..before I head out in a rush....

I finished my 4th J/T video ... YAY.... *lol*

John & Teyla #4 (How Can I Not Love You)

I'll hope you will all enjoy it and let me know what you think...I love feedback..and it feeds me to do more of them

Now where is Roo....she has been on me about making videos a while back before I lost my comp for a while *lol* Got to track her down later... anyway ENJOY!!!!

It's up on Convergence...on my little video page there...
                http://vidarchive.john-teyla-convergence.net/nina.html
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hey everyone.

Spoiler:
                  Beautiful.... thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  I have it on my harddrive... I'll fix a link and send you an email... if you still need it that is..if you haven't found it somewhere *lol*

I'll hope you will all enjoy it and let me know what you think...I love feedback..and it feeds me to do more of them

Now where is Roo....she has been on me about making videos a while back before I lost my comp for a while *lol* Got to track her down later... anyway ENJOY!!!!

YAY!! A new vid by Nina... I have to rush to work now ... but look forward to watching it when I get back..
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Nice job on the Vid, I loved how it fit with the song and the scenes were a great choice.
                    part of:
                    Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      WOW! Ruby that was sooo awesome. I loved your fic! I can't wait to read your next chapter. Pheww, is it hot in here? Great job! I posted my review. Keep up the good work.
                      Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it, I've never written M rated before... though Complicated doesn't go particularly far anyway.
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                        Make sure you post to JTC as well! We need all our good authors!
                        I would love to post on JTC... but I have no idea how to do that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Quania2007 View Post
                          Pay attention to the part right before their lips come in contact and a little after. Now, i didn't say that I would mind being kissed by HIM (Joe's HOTT!!!) like that but you have to admit that it looks kinda funny!

Oh yeah me too!

I'm not sure he puffs out his cheeks as such, though his face does change. But I think that's more of him getting ready to kiss her and I don't know if it proves anything about the kiss...

But please everyone, let's keep talking about it so I can keep watching it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ooh ooh ooh though! Something I just noticed which I bet has been mentioned before, but I'll just say it anyway...

When the camera is over John's shoulder I swear Teyla's hand comes up and rests for a second on his shoulder - just a second - and then she quickly takes it away so in the next shot she's not touching him.

It's like she's thinking 'he's not in his right mind... mustn't touch, mustn't touch, mustn't touch....'
                            sigpic

Comment

a friend of mine sent me this link i don't know if anybody has seen this yet but im pretty sure Nina mentioned something about some fans visiting the set well my friend knows one of the people that went but unfortunatley her friends ill so she posted this you have to scroll halfway down the people that went did a q&a session with Rachel David and some others they havent posted the videos or pics yet but theres in fo about ithttp://www.iesb.net/index.php?option...2775&Itemid=99
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
                                Nice job on the Vid, I loved how it fit with the song and the scenes were a great choice.
                                Thanks
                                I'm glad that you liked it...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X