John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    just popping in to say camy u are doing a wonder ful jb with all the hiatus challenges i have just go the all clear frm my doctor so ill be taking part in some of them i have just downloaded gimp its diffrent from paintshop but i am hoping to do some more wallpapers could anyone please give me any tips how to use it plzzz
    sorry donna, don't know anything about gimp. I've tried using it but failed miserably. Glad to hear you got the all clear though!

Comment

Glad your alright Donna! I wouldnt have any idea how to help you,...never even heard of gimp...sorry!
      -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

While I'm not personally a Sheyla supporter, I found this pic I thought all of pro john/teyla faction would like: (though I'm sure you've seen it before)...

[/
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
          While I'm not personally a Sheyla supporter, I found this pic I thought all of pro john/teyla faction would like: (though I'm sure you've seen it before)...

[/

WOAH!!!! Where is that pic from???? Conversion?? It doesn't look like it tho.........wow....
          Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Hi, I'm Bella. Some of you may remember me from before real life kept trying to swallow me whole.

This week is:

Hidden Talents

CHALLENGE: Fic. Teyla sings and John has a guitar in his room.
            What other hidden talents do our favourite couple have?

CHALLENGE: Artwork. A painting from Teylas childhood.

CHALLENGE: Artwork. A wallpaper using caps from eps/documentries where our favourite couple have shown off their suprise talents. E.G. Critical Mass or Joe skateboarding in a behind the scenes doc.

CHALLENGE: Name 5 songs John plays on his guitar and why.

CHALLENGE: The J/Ters hidden talents. Have you got a secret talent for limericks? Cross stitch? Czech? Put it to good use and share the J/T appreciation.

And Happy Birthday! to Trippy and Camy, sorry I missed them. Good luck to SC.
            At the rate I'm going I will probably see you all again this time next week.

EDIT: Is that pic Chaya? I can't see Teyla's fringe and the clothes don't look like hers. (Mind you they don't look like Chayas either.)
            Last edited by bella; 11 November 2006, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post

[/

That's not Teyla. That's Chaya, the Ancient chick in Season One. The ep was Sanctuary. In this pic, though, it could sort of pass for Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post

That's not Teyla. That's Chaya, the Ancient chick in Season One. The ep was Sanctuary. In this pic, though, it could sort of pass for Teyla.
                You beat me to it - yep thats Chaya - though as you say from that angle she could pass for Teyla.
                sigpic

Comment

*in regards to the pic*

DANG! You know I thought in the back of my mind that it was Chaya....ah well.... hopefully we'll get another kiss soon!

Hmm...maybe Chaya's ressemblance to Teyla is why he went for her?
                  Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Since this is a Shep/Teyla thread.. I thought I should post this here too.
                    Its a Teyla vid

Spoilers: Up to Season 3
                    Musik: Bulgarian Womens Chorus
                    ---Teylas life.

Youtube
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITB5pHa4IU

Megaupload
                    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TFBYTLM

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                      Since this is a Shep/Teyla thread.. I thought I should post this here too.
                      Its a Teyla vid

Spoilers: Up to Season 3
                      Musik: Bulgarian Womens Chorus
                      ---Teylas life.

Youtube
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITB5pHa4IU

Megaupload
                      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TFBYTLM
                      Thanks for the Vid - it was great.

Love Teya vids.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you guys are looking for a fic to read, Tielan has got a new one up on fanfiction.net. it is called 'In the game'...not really J/T at the moment...but there are little hints. There is a prequel but u could read this one without reading the other one.
                        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

GEL...you've hit on an idea there...You can't help but wonder...I mean one of the most shippiest episode from a view standpoint is Sanctuary...they were so close in that episode that I can't help but wonder if inadvertantly, Chaya reminded John of Teyla......hehehe! it's all good! LOL

HI BELLA!

I'll come up with other challenges later...and thanks for the Belated B-day wish...Always welcomed..

LB..I was waiting for your reply and didn't log on until today...so, I"m glad you posted it here..

hey, in the Teyla WOW thread someone also posted a link to the Sims site or something like that...where someone created Teyla's character....and it's pretty good...I wonder if there is a Sheppard Character.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone!!

Well the Return 2 will be airing in Canada hopefully next week. Really looking forward to it. Any speculation as to what will happen between Shep and Teyla. It would be nice if he said that he missed her and was glad to be back in the Pegasus Galaxy -
                            Spoiler:
                            but I guess we already know that from that big smirk he gave her.

Oh - a Sims Teyla, that sounds interesting - would love to see a Sheppard one.

I was thinking about the hidden talents - we have mentioned of course that Teyla sings - but does John know this. He wasn't around when she sang at Charins funeral. I think that John would be blown away by Teyla's voice. I would love to see a scene where she sings again and John is there- I think his expession would be of pure awe.

Again we know that John has a guitar - I would love to see him play something specially for Teyla. I think he would be a bit embarrassed at first but seeing Teyla's expression would put him at ease. He could play one of Johnny Cash's songs. They are both so talented that its difficult to come up with other hidden talents and both of them can probably put their hands to most things.

I can imagine a scene where Teyla comes to Johns rooms and he is playing his guitar and she tells him to continue, and then Teyla starts to sing a song to the music John is playing. When they finish they both look at each other a little awkwardly, neither admitting how much they enjoyed it.

So seven days to the Return part 2 - really looking foward to having new episodes and seeing what is in store for John and Teyla.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am looking forward to see The Return part 2 also...

And yes if would be great if he said that he missed her or if she said she missed him,,, but as you said....

Spoiler:
                              His smirk said everything when he came into her view at the settlement,,,and of course the one thing also we can't forget...John could hardly keep his eyes of her... just a short fleeting look over att Ronan and Rodney in the tent but other wise then that his eyes were on Teyla the whole time... and so sweet when he looked at her when he said he wasn't going to let anyone take their home away from them....awww....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                I am looking forward to see The Return part 2 also...

And yes if would be great if he said that he missed her or if she said she missed him,,, but as you said....

Spoiler:
                                His smirk said everything when he came into her view at the settlement,,,and of course the one thing also we can't forget...John could hardly keep his eyes of her... just a short fleeting look over att Ronan and Rodney in the tent but other wise then that his eyes were on Teyla the whole time... and so sweet when he looked at her when he said he wasn't going to let anyone take their home away from them....awww....
                                Yes it was very sweet

In the Return part 1 ..
                                Spoiler:
                                It was nice to see that John thinks of Atlantis now as his home. I don't think he realised that until he actually left. He didn't settle back on earth at all and you could see that he was itching to get back to the Pegasus Galaxy. I'm glad that he realised that this is where he belongs now, and it was the first genuine smile we saw on his face. But he has Teyla and his team with him again, and he is willing to face whatever danger he encounters in order to get his home back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X