John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Witchy....stop making me want to change my sig...is randomimage back up...I haven't checked...but this is an awesome sig!
    ...oh you make me change my WP every other day, it's only fair I tempt you...

I haven't check randomimage, but I'll be updating my siggy tonight if its working...

Originally posted by VB
    Yeah me join the bandwagon for today...GL12 is too funny to pass up and I'm with you Witchy!! Oh and I love the new sig...I have to get that randomimage thing.

This one is great especially because of the color change, I like the gray tone in the backgroud and of course I like your image choice of J/T...Keep them coming Witchy....do a manip for me so I can put it as a book cover. What am I thinking of? One of sort of a pained looked John with a transulent Teyla in the dress of CM and another one that has Teyla in training gear with military john and forest or teepee/huts in the background. Make it picture like....I need new book covers.

And I'm loving your work...oh i'll get the scenest to you about that video in a bit.

Lovin' fun VB!
    *moves over to give VB space on the bandwagon*...

I'll give the manips a try...the forest one, I can make it a translucent image of forest in the background, as for putting them the actual scene(which i think is what you want), I'll give it a try, I don't think i've ever done something like that...you perspective can be annoying at times...

randomimage is great as long as it doesn't break...which happens occassionally......

The gray background was not planned that just happened....

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

I made this earlier today but GW was down and I couldn't get on to post it!! Enjoy!

Oh, my. That's gorgeous! Love it.

Comment

Sanssong, you know I love that WP. Beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
          Sanssong, you know I love that WP. Beautiful!
          . Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
            . Thanks!

*Camy is shaking...she can't breathe...she is hyperventilating*

Okay....first off..I LOVE THE SIG, WALLPAPER AND Everything...

although, I have to say, I stopped looking because, I've just read that we've lost

Witchy, GL and Angelique...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT the HELL is going on?

What happened between in less than or in 24 hours that I"ve been gone?

Okay, I'm off..I can't take this right now......I'm off to read fanfics....

GL, Witchy...I do love you....BUT IF YOU ARE PLAYING AROUND WITH ME...OH, ARE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO GET IT!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

although, I have to say, I stopped looking because, I've just read that we've lost

Witchy, GL and Angelique...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHAT the HELL is going on?

What happened between in less than or in 24 hours that I"ve been gone?

Okay, I'm off..I can't take this right now......I'm off to read fanfics....

GL, Witchy...I do love you....BUT IF YOU ARE PLAYING AROUND WITH ME...OH, ARE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO GET IT!
              Hmmm..how did I know this was gonna happen..?!! I love it!!

Relax and remember what's todays date sweetie...or you can come onto msn and join us for a chitty chat?! Hahhaha!!

Relax Camy....
              You know deep down they still adore us...
              Long Live Shep/Teyla....

Okay here's a challenge....April Fool's for shep/Teyla romance and that's all I have to say. Go too it...and make it as long or as short as you want.

VB
              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Okay...let's see if this brings back some people to the light!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7067/sga150024ok.jpg

TOO BIG!
                sigpic

Comment

Okay...let's see if this brings back some people to the light!TOO BIG!

Oh Camy, that is just beautiful! As for our wayward folk- *coughcoughcoughaprilfoolscoughcough* Poor Cams!

Comment

Thanks Camy! Glad you like it.

Comment

Okay...let's see if this brings back some people to the light!

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7067/sga150024ok.jpg

TOO BIG!
                      *has a blues brothers moment, complete with spot light from heaven and chior music* I understand, I totally and completly understand! *starts dancing to the sheyla theame song while munching on a twix.* I'm back baby! Whoooohoooo! *slaps self for momentary lapse in judgement* now where's my costom PJ with "Pimpmobile" painted on the side? um... it's pretty.
                      Last edited by gatelover12; 01 April 2006, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Okay...See if you can figure this one out!

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6822/sga070036su.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

So, I'm on a wallpaper mood...get used to it...and I'm confused...hehehehehehe
                          I think I'm turning...I don't know what I'm turning into though...hehehehehehe

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4582/105x3925hm.jpg

EDITED...TOO BIG...
                          Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 01 April 2006, 06:03 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

sanssong I love your story Ties That Bind!

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                            I know BP gave it a try (BP, you still working on that fic?)
                            I have the next three chapters planned out, but have been too busy to write them down. The computer I have my work on is acting up. So I have to get that fixed as well. I'll get on it as soon as I can. Promise! When I first started this I had only three to four chapters in mind. Now it is going to take at least six chapters to finish it! Funny how it seems to multiply.

I had an idea for a name, for us, inspired by WitchBlade. How about Divine? They completely trust each other and have since the beginning despite not having a reason to do so. Since the beginning Teyla and John had this instant, unexplainable connection.

There is one downside. It sounds like a stage name or a name given to a stereotype, prissy, rich girl. Like the name Cookie.

On the upside Divine can be used as a noun or verb. Therefore it can fit in any catch phrase. VB can mix it with the twix catch phase. Gotta have a divine moment? How about Be Divine. Go ________! (Sheyla, Shepmagan, Twixters) (Personally I prefer Sheyla in that one.) Ect..... Besides these two while great alone are divine together. What do you guys and gals think? Be brutal.

Comment

Camita you're gettin wierd on me sweetie. This is almost Off Topic...

Comment

Again..I really like this one..so I made several sizes...up for grabs for anyone...
                                Wallpaper version...really big...
                                http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6285/sga050014cc.jpg

Poster version...

Sig version...this is the best I could do for this....

I even made it into an icon...hehehehehe

Hope you guys like it..I'm just in the wallpaper mood..heheheheeheh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X