John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doxymom
    LOL. Thanks. You would tempt me with chocolate before bedtime. Now I'll be dreaming of ooey gooey chocolaty... ack!

I'm going to try to dream an ending for my zinefic instead. Of course, it might involve chocolate now. LOL.

Hahahhaa...with all this publicity we're giving TWIX and the hunger pangs it's giving people we should be paid for this...RoLo got an upsurge of buyers when we called ourselves that...

Look at the funnies they inspire!

VB
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

ok so this is my twix sig...take 1....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...07/twixsig.jpg
        ok so this is my twix sig...take 1....
        Hahahahah!!

Taken...make more ....make more..there are tons of TWIX posters..you can take one and put in the background.

They love it too!! hahaha!!

TWIX power baby!!

VB

Comment

Wallies i made a while ago.

If u have LJ u can check out my journal and see some icons i made of Shepmagan and more over here.
          http://azangal-icons.livejournal.com/
          Hope ya'll like it
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Teyla demands that John return the Twix bars he stole from her!

John still maintains it wasn't him, but if she really wanted the taste she would be able to find it if she kissed him.

Comment

Oooh...love the post Sheylafan87, thanks for the wallpaper...I'm massive collector it seems of the TWIX (hahahaha!!) wallpapers.
              Oh check out my moving sig guys..you like? In commemoration of the TWIX attack that happened on this board...
              VB

Too funny HC...that's the other point of TWIX...funny pic-fics occur when you have stuff like that running around!

Comment

Finally! I am done. I present the long awaited Major Shippy Moments for season 2. I have split it up into two posts. It was too long when I tried to post it. The moments this season were more subtle than last season.

Spoiler:
                Intruder

The end scene they have returned to Atlantis and the way Teyla greets them especially John is a sight to see. Teyla knew that John would want the intelligence reports even though there has been no sign of Aiden. So she already prepared a copy for him. Just as or before John says, "Ladies." he leans toward Teyla and smiles flirtatiously. Teyla returns the smile with a huge one of her own.

Runner

When Teyla regains consciousness her first concern is John. John answers back with one of his concerned, "You OK?"

Teyla tries to get free of the binds when Ronon leaves giving us a very amusing scene. John: What the hell are you doing? Teyla: Getting my hand free. John: Didn't feel that way.

When John radios Teyla his first words, when she responds, is, "You OK?"

After John says he will go off looking for Rodney and Aiden he looks at Teyla. She answers his unasked question, "Yes, we will be fine."

Duet

John is late for sparring so Teyla spars with Ronon. The look of John's face when he walks in is priceless. John says, "I thought we were supposed to be sparring today?!" Teyla explains and while she does that Ronon takes advantage of the distraction, unarms Teyla, grabs her by the neck, throws her onto the mat, and pins her there by her neck. John reacts immediately, grabs a fighting rod, and holds it to Ronon's neck. John exclaims, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" When Ronon lets Teyla go and leaves John turns to Teyla and asks, "You OK?"

Instinct

Teyla is attacked by Ellia and knocked unconscious. John is clearly worried, he takes off his jacket to be placed under her head, and he orders Ronon to stay with her. When Teyla regains consciousness she immediately asks Ronon, "What happened? Where's Colonel Sheppard?" Ronon: He went after the creature. Teyla:You let him go alone?! Ronon: He wanted me to stay with you. Teyla: I am fine. Go! Ronon: Aren't we supposed to follow his orders? Teyla: Sometimes, we are allowed to make exceptions. Ronon: And who decides when it's one of those times? Teyla:We do.

Conversion

While they spar John pins Teyla to the wall. John stares intently at her and insists Teyla call him by his first name while they are off duty. When she concedes to his wishes John still staring intently at her grins clearly pleased and says, "There y'go." The grin fades and still looking at her intently he drops his rods and pulls her into a kiss. Teyla drops her rods and briefly seems to go with it. She then holds her hands up in the air as a clear sign to stop. John lets her go and is shocked at first at what happened. He then says, "That was interesting!" and he smiles. When he sees her shocked face he becomes concerned and asks, "You OK?" He has to leave to see Carson. He goes but reluctantly. (This scene reminds me of SG-1's Broca Divide.)

Teyla is clearly worried about what is happening to John through out this episode. It is interesting how the camera seems to linger on her expressions even when she doesn't have anything to do in the scene. The more obvious scenes of Teyla's concern is in the Control Room where they use the biometric sensor to find him and at the cave when John himself has to enter and collect the Iratus' eggs.

When they catch up to him, after he escaped, John attacks everyone but Teyla. After Teyla calls out to him they get into a stand off. He starts to walk toward her and she has her gun trained on him. She begs him, "Please, do not make me do this." He steps closer, her expression full of anguish, she fires a single shot at his feet. He steps closer she switches to rapid fire and shoots at the step below him. He turns and runs away. Ronon stuns him. Teyla runs to them and anguish is written on her face.

At the cave after John is stunned again as he tries to flee. Carson grabs the container and opens it. Teyla immediately goes to Carson's side and asks if he it is enough. At the confirmation Teyla goes over to where Ronon and John is at and watches in blatant concern as Ronon picks up John's unconscious body and carries him to the gate.

At the end scene John comes to apologize for what he did. It is interesting how he said it, "There's another thing I should probably apologize for." Even though she tells him not to think about it while she leave she stops, turns, and teasingly/flirtatiously adds, "John." smiling. She lets out a breath as she walks away. John plays with some Athosian fighting rods then lets his arms drop to his sides and stares at the, now empty, doorway she went through.

Aurora

John and Rodney are arguing over who should enter the pod. Teyla says, "Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?" Rodney replies, "Well, I've never thought of it that way but ..." he looks at John, "she's right. You should go." John, though he knows why she did this, looks up at her asking, with his eyes, if she really means it. She returns his look with a slight smirk and with her eyes reassures him it was just a ploy. Ronon watches this exchange, turns away, seems to roll his eyes, and walks away.

When they find a wraith in one of the pods, on the Daedalus' bridge, Teyla concerned asks if the wraith can harm him in there? She is worried when Rodney says he doesn't know.

Caldwell finds out that Rodney entered a pod to help John. He was going to send a team to disconnect them. It was Teyla who pleaded with him for a few more minutes so Rodney could figure out if it was safe to disconnect John.

The Lost Boys

John watches in horror as Teyla and Ronon violently play fight. John attempts to stop them and gets elbowed in the face for it. They stop but Ronon can't keep a smile off his face. On the other hand the sight of John nursing a sore jaw on the floor sobers Teyla immediately and she is clearly upset at what just happened. Ronon mentions he decided he will stay on the enzyme. John at hearing this asks Teyla concerned, "What about you?"

They are captured by the wraith. John wakes up with his head on Teyla's lap. Teyla concerned asks if he is alright. The wraith come to take the one who flew the dart. Ronon refuses to move and gets stunned. At seeing this John gives himself up and Teyla is worried as she watches him leave with the wraith.

Comment

Part 2 of Major Shippy Moments of season 2. Sorry still too long got to do a part 3.

Spoiler:
                  The Hive

Teyla is standing by the cell door looking out. When the wraith bring John back Teyla says, "Colonel?" She watches in horror as they practically throw him back into the cell. When the wraith have left she asks concerned, "Are you unharmed?"

John goes to release Ronon and Teyla from the cell. When John appears Teyla jumps up and runs to the cell with a huge grin on her face.

Teyla is worried when John runs into the Bay to grab a dart so they can escape. When the show returns to them Teyla is looking out into the Bay worried. Her eyes are darting everywhere looking for John.

In the infirmary John is leaning on Teyla's bed. When Rodney comes in and asks, "Why aren't you dead?" John looks at Teyla, she looks back, and they share a smile. He glances at her a few times through out his conversation with Rodney and smiles again at her durring one of those times.

Epiphany

Teyla is worried through out this episode so here are the major moments.

John just before he attempts to go through the portal he looks at Teyla. When John gets sucked in despite Ronon and Teyla trying to pull him back Teyla stares at the portal in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the portal. Her voice sounds panicked when she speaks.

Teyla is desperately trying to contact him and ignores Rodney when he says it won't work.

Rodney puts flowers into the portal to see how fast time moves on the other side. When he pulls them out the blossoms are dead Teyla takes the branches and stares at the dead blossoms in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the blossoms and in shock says, "The blossoms have aged several hours at least." After Rodney does a brief explanation of what is happening Teyla is clearly worried.

Teyla comes back from the jumper caring supplies. Ronon mentions how fast she was she replies, "Not fast enough, I fear." She takes out the camera and explains what Rodney wants her to do with it. Ronon says, "To see if Sheppard's still alive?" Teyla pauses and pain, worry, and fear briefly crosses her features. She is clearly concerned when she watches the video and he isn't there.

Teyla is still watching the video. She is relieved when she sees John has left them a sign.

Teyla took the initiative to put her watch through the portal to caculate the time difference while she and Ronon waited for Rodney to return. In the next scene Teyla seems to get annoyed, after awhile, with all the talking and the lack of action. She turns and starts to get ready because of it.

Through out the conversation between John and Teer Teyla is standing in the background and you can see her reactions to what is being said. When Teer asks John to join her John slightly turns his head toward Teyla but stops before he can actually see her. John admits he missed them. Ronon tries to play it cool mentioning it actually was only a couple of hours for them. Teyla hearing this says sternly, "Ronon." she turns to John, "We were all quite worried about you."

The Tower

(Cute Scene) Eldred leads them to the tower and John says, "Is it my imagination or does that look a lot like ..." Teyla finishes, "... the central spire of Atlantis?"

Through out this ep after John is taken Teyla seems torn between anger and worry.

When John radios them Teyla immediately answers, "Colonel! Are you alright?" There is worry and a definite tremor to her voice.

The second time John contacts them Teyla asks, "Are you certain you are in no immediate danger?"

The Long Goodbye

When Thalen and Phebus are communicating over the radio Phebus mentions that the Atlantis crew will try to stop them. Thalen replies, "We've got all the time in the world and there's only one of them I'm worried about." (That can mean anything by itself, but coupled with what happens later on.....)

This scene between Ronon and Teyla. Ronon: Alright, we need to split up. I'll take Sheppard, you go after Weir. Teyla: Why? Ronon: 'Cause I know how he thinks. I don't have the slightest clue how she thinks. Teyla: Very well.

When Thalen is hunting Phebus Teyla is hunting her too. Thalen gets a clear, close range shot of Teyla and he only stuns her. Alerting Phebus to his presence and forcing him to set Ronon's gun back on kill before he can go after her.

When Teyla pulls Sheppard's unconscious body in front of the security camera, for Phebus to see, Phebus says, "I'm not surprised that you're the only one that managed to get to him."

When Phebus tells Teyla to kill him you can clearly see the shock and horror on her face. Phebus threatens to kill the people in the living places of Atlantis if she doesn't. Teyla quickly asks Caldwell if she can really do this. At his confirmation she continues on and asks, "How many people are at risk?" Teyla tries to stall by asking why? When Phebus and Thalen are done explaining Teyla tries to reason with her. That doesn't work and you can see the dread on her face. Thalen then says, "If you kill me, you're killing him. He cares for you more than you know." The look on Teyla's and Rodney's face says it all. Teyla turns back to the security camera and pleads with Phebus not to force her to do this. Phebus orders her to kill him. Teyla stares at the floor in indecision she then grabs her P-90 and points it at John and hesitates. Teyla has a look of horror on her face. After a few minutes Teyla cocks her P-90 and in a trembling voice she says, "Forgive me, John." When Caldwell tells her not to fire relief fills Teyla's features and she lowers her P-90.

Caldwell orders them to go after Phebus. Teyla starts to walk off but Thalen calls her back saying she can't leave him like this. Teyla very sincerely says, "I will not let her harm you." He goes into convulsions and Teyla worried calls for help. She kneels beside him concerned. The convulsions stop and John is back. Teyla asks, "Is that really you?" (In a tone you have to hear for yourself.) She is shocked/horrified when Phebus sneaks up behind her ordering her to step away from John so she can kill him. Teyla thinking quickly tells Phebus that he is unconscious and hands the stunner over to him.

Coup D'etat

Ronon and Teyla find wanted posters Rodney and John are among them. When they see John's poster Teyla becomes worried and Ronon seems to look at her with pity. As that scene ends Teyla glances back down at John's picture.

Teyla and Ronon return to Atlantis and find Genii all over the Gate Room. While curious Teyla gets straight to the point and tells Elizabeth that they need to talk. In her office Teyla informs her what they found. Ronon gets upset over the fact that he wasn't on one of the wanted posters. Teyla seems to become annoyed over this. She tells Elizabeth, "I suggest you call these men back if they are offworld." Elizabeth informs her that John is leading a mission, with most of the wanted men on it, and won't be called back until it is done. Teyla's expression says she isn't happy with this.

John and his team is captured. They have a meeting to discuss what to do about it. Teyla is concerned.

You can see Teyla's concern turn to worry when the negotiations isn't going well. When Cowen says, "In the meantime you have forfeited the life of Colonel Sheppard." and cuts off communications Teyla turns around and grabs a hold of the control panel for support.

Back in the Control Room Teyla listens as Elizabeth tries to contact Cowen. As this happens Teyla closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. When the technician says he turned off the radio Teyla is clearly upset.
                  Last edited by Black Panther; 13 March 2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Part 3 Major Shippy Moments for season 2.

Spoiler:
                    Michael

Despite all the gaurds outside the door and the security gaurds in the camera room keeping and eye on them John is standing intently watching the monitors.

In one of the meetings Teyla says, "Why do we not just tell him the truth? I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one." It is John's expression we are shown and he seems uncertain, upset, and even guilt.

When John, Elizabeth, Carson, and Teyla are having a meeting in the Observation Room they are talking about what to do with Michael. At the end Teyla says, "And then what? We start the lies all over again?" Carson and Elizabeth stare at her while John looks down and away in guilt.

After Michael tries to escape they have a meeting to talk about what they are going to do with him. Teyla says, "But we did give him the retrovirus. We made him human. Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other ..." Which causes Ronon to explode saying how he isn't really human despite what they did. Despite this outburst John is watching Teyla with concern and guilt. (These last 3 scenes won't make sense until Allies.)

When Michael escapes again and takes Teyla hostage John comes racing on to the scene and seems to be unable to keep still. Carson tells him what happened and points tells him where Michael took off too. John immediately races off into that direction forcing Ronon, for the first time, to catch up.

Ronon is tracking them and says, "He's changing directions. The tracks are difficult to follow." he scans the ground, "He's good." At hearing this John worried asks, "But you, uh, can follow them, right? I mean, that's your thing."

They come upon men either knocked out or dead on the ground. John's worry increases when he reliazes they are the gaurd that where gaurding the stargate.

They reach the stargate, Michael pulls Teyla through, and the stargate shuts down before they can reach it. John yells, "Damn it!"

John is staring at the D.H.D. and is making plans for Rodney to take it apart and find the address they went to.

Michael was going to feed on Teyla John and Ronon come racing out of the woods. John comes guns a blazing. Teyla takes off immediately running toward John.

Inferno

Lycus gives them a tour of there facility. As he leaves out into the hall John smiles at Teyla as she takes her place by his side. As they walk down the hall Teyla slows and walks next to Ronon.

When John notices she is no longer next to him he turns looking for her. After he sees where she is at he continues but turns twice to look at her. (Once as they continue to walk down the hall and again as he waits for Lycus to open the door to the hanger.)

John, Carson, Rodney, and others are stuck in the volcano. Ronon, Caldwell, and Teyla go to the window and look down on the planet. Teyla is very concerned.

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away

Teyla is on the Daedalus one arm wrapped around her waist and a hand bunched into a fist. They are talking about what they can do to help them. Hermoid said, "The planet's surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing." Teyla replied, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?" She is clearly upset during this scene.

Hermoid tells Caldwell that he thinks the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. Teyla's worry increases.

Hermoid continues the count down. Teyla's expression is one of worry and a brief flash of temper.

Hermoid reaches the end of the count down and Teyla is obviously worried and seems to be holding her breath.

John's voice comes over the radio informing them they are ok. Teyla breaks out in this huge smile. Ronon while glad that John and everyone is fine he has to chuckle when he sees Teyla's face.

Allies

At the end of their meeting, about whether to except or deny the wraith proposition, it seems like John is watching Teyla. After the meeting is over John calls out to Teyla and hurries to catch up to her. John: Something tells me you don't think this is such a good idea. Teyla: As I said, I do not believe we have a choice. John: But a good idea's still a good idea. Teyla: I voiced my concern about this plan to change the Wraith into humans prior to the experiment on Michael. John: Yeah, and we convinced you. Teyla: No, Colonel. I chose to place my trust in you. She slightly tilts her head and looks pointedly at John. They stare at each other for a few seconds. Teyla: There's a difference. John: Look, it's not like we're setting out to create a bunch of Michaels here. Teyla: No, we are creating a food source for other Wraith. John: Instead of us, which is the part I am fine with, by the way. I guess I just want you to be fine with it too. Teyla: If this is the full extent of their plan ... John: What do you mean? Teyla: They are Wraith. John watches her leave.

Finally done!

Comment

OOoh...wow BP is on the move..and I will be reading BP and commenting I promise...I saw your listing for Aurora that I missed where I have to go back..so you know I'm on this...and here is your moment...cause you know..I know you need one, after all this posting for TWIX :

And I can't wait till Annie sees this...she's gonna be super busy...
                      TWIX Power-UP:

So which do you think of the shippiest moments is the shippiest of all..we need to give it a Crown....

VB

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                        Part 3 Major Shippy Moments for season 2.

Spoiler:
                        Michael

Despite all the gaurds outside the door and the security gaurds in the camera room keeping and eye on them John is standing intently watching the monitors.

In one of the meetings Teyla says, "Why do we not just tell him the truth? I am finding it difficult keeping it from him, and I am beginning to question whether our course of action is the correct one." It is John's expression we are shown and he seems uncertain, upset, and even guilt.

When John, Elizabeth, Carson, and Teyla are having a meeting in the Observation Room they are talking about what to do with Michael. At the end Teyla says, "And then what? We start the lies all over again?" Carson and Elizabeth stare at her while John looks down and away in guilt.

After Michael tries to escape they have a meeting to talk about what they are going to do with him. Teyla says, "But we did give him the retrovirus. We made him human. Now we have the responsibility to treat him as we would any other ..." Which causes Ronon to explode saying how he isn't really human despite what they did. Despite this outburst John is watching Teyla with concern and guilt. (These last 3 scenes won't make sense until Allies.)

When Michael escapes again and takes Teyla hostage John comes racing on to the scene and seems to be unable to keep still. Carson tells him what happened and points tells him where Michael took off too. John immediately races off into that direction forcing Ronon, for the first time, to catch up.

Ronon is tracking them and says, "He's changing directions. The tracks are difficult to follow." he scans the ground, "He's good." At hearing this John worried asks, "But you, uh, can follow them, right? I mean, that's your thing."

They come upon men either knocked out or dead on the ground. John's worry increases when he reliazes they are the gaurd that where gaurding the stargate.

They reach the stargate, Michael pulls Teyla through, and the stargate shuts down before they can reach it. John yells, "Damn it!"

John is staring at the D.H.D. and is making plans for Rodney to take it apart and find the address they went to.

Michael was going to feed on Teyla John and Ronon come racing out of the woods. John comes guns a blazing. Teyla takes off immediately running toward John.

Inferno

Lycus gives them a tour of there facility. As he leaves out into the hall John smiles at Teyla as she takes her place by his side. As they walk down the hall Teyla slows and walks next to Ronon.

When John notices she is no longer next to him he turns looking for her. After he sees where she is at he continues but turns twice to look at her. (Once as they continue to walk down the hall and again as he waits for Lycus to open the door to the hanger.)

John, Carson, Rodney, and others are stuck in the volcano. Ronon, Caldwell, and Teyla go to the window and look down on the planet. Teyla is very concerned.

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away

Teyla is on the Daedalus one arm wrapped around her waist and a hand bunched into a fist. They are talking about what they can do to help them. Hermoid said, "The planet's surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing." Teyla replied, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?" She is clearly upset during this scene.

Hermoid tells Caldwell that he thinks the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. Teyla's worry increases.

Hermoid continues the count down. Teyla's expression is one of worry and a brief flash of temper.

Hermoid reaches the end of the count down and Teyla is obviously worried and seems to be holding her breath.

John's voice comes over the radio informing them they are ok. Teyla breaks out in this huge smile. Ronon while glad that John and everyone is fine he has to chuckle when he sees Teyla's face.

Allies

At the end of their meeting, about whether to except or deny the wraith proposition, it seems like John is watching Teyla. After the meeting is over John calls out to Teyla and hurries to catch up to her. John: Something tells me you don't think this is such a good idea. Teyla: As I said, I do not believe we have a choice. John: But a good idea's still a good idea. Teyla: I voiced my concern about this plan to change the Wraith into humans prior to the experiment on Michael. John: Yeah, and we convinced you. Teyla: No, Colonel. I chose to place my trust in you. She slightly tilts her head and looks pointedly at John. They stare at each other for a few seconds. Teyla: There's a difference. John: Look, it's not like we're setting out to create a bunch of Michaels here. Teyla: No, we are creating a food source for other Wraith. John: Instead of us, which is the part I am fine with, by the way. I guess I just want you to be fine with it too. Teyla: If this is the full extent of their plan ... John: What do you mean? Teyla: They are Wraith. John watches her leave.

Finally done!
                        Black Panter, this has been extremely educational! Thanks!
                        Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                        You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                        Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

Well I wasn't gonna mention it but VB said I should so I'm submitting 'Twist' like the ice cream flavor. Chocolate and vanilla mixed. It's a great variety and while either flavor alone is great I think they're even better together. It's just a thought... maybe someday we'll come up with something not food or sports related...until then, this is me and my tired muse, wishing you all a good night.

Comment

Your welcome emotionallydisturbed! I try to be useful when I can.

Thanks VB! I needed that.

I think the most shippy is the conversation in Allies. I believe that last season was to show their attraction for one another and the natural bond they feel. This season took it to the next level. Their trust and concern for each other. Especially from Teyla. The other scenes hinted at that. The conversation was a confirmation of it.

Comment

Now i have been away for awhile because of work and university starting back up (hooray!..not).
                              i cant be bothered to read the pages of stuff...but let me see if i have got this 'twix' thing down.
                              Ok our group of shippers have now decided to use a blatantely obvious advertisment to call ourselves twixers??
                              which i dont mind...cause i am all up for refering to myself as my favourite food group...chocolate!
                              so i might have this all wrong..cause i am being a lazy***.
                              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                                Now i have been away for awhile because of work and university starting back up (hooray!..not).
                                i cant be bothered to read the pages of stuff...but let me see if i have got this 'twix' thing down.
                                Ok our group of shippers have now decided to use a blatantely obvious advertisment to call ourselves twixers??
                                which i dont mind...cause i am all up for refering to myself as my favourite food group...chocolate!
                                so i might have this all wrong..cause i am being a lazy***.
                                Hmmm...Do I sense someone needling for a moment?

Here's your moment:

Hahahaha..I have no idea if it's chosen...don't you see it's me, AG, Witch who are running with it..it's stil up to a vote...since Mel has an idea for one, Camy doesn't like it, and Ceekay has one, and a few other's running around. Until decided then we're good.

VB

Comment

Working...
                                X