John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy
    You know something, your like the only girl that can make me go through soooo many emotions in less than I can post my next comment...

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE 90's HUH? Bring it on, baby!
    Okay, just for that...I'm playing "NO MORE WORDS RIGHT NOW...

I"m blasting my radio right now with this song..just for you...VB...

OH, and I'm singing along too...

Saying I love you is not the words I want to hear from you...
    (now I am yelling it)
    IT'S NOT THAT I WANT TO NOT TO SAY IT BUT IF YOU ONLY KNEW....
    (BTW I'm a lousy singer too..)

OOOPPSS...hubby just yelled at me..DARN IT WOMAN! NOw HUBBY IS MAD AT ME! He hates that song too..and he just heard it during supper, too...

Great minds think alike!! I'd high-five him right now!

Oh thanks Witchy....I'll put a mini dedication to you!

It's all thanks to AG girl...it's a bit of a Teyla video from the french site..this girl I knows can set up a moving one for me!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

WHAT? WHO THE HELL DID THAT? okay, that's it...I;m done for tonight..my muse is gone again....
      I believe it was Stawberry Cupcake....in all CAP LETTERS....BRING BACK SHEP...kinda caught my attention...and you know I'm to happy go lucky to leave Shep dead for long...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella

It's all thanks to AG girl...it's a bit of a Teyla video from the french site..this girl I knows can set up a moving one for me!
        Oh was the vid named 'Desire'?....cause i remember that was type of a risque Shep/Teyla vid...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          All righty Camster, I know You're Beautiful by James Blunt. It's lovely and I'll definately consider it. I don't know 'More Than Words' but I can look into it. On the other hand I'll send you a pm and we can work on getting you vidding and you may want to do it yourself
          OH, Mel...hon...you just made my night again...finally someone here who still loves to make me happy...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            I believe it was Stawberry Cupcake....in all CAP LETTERS....BRING BACK SHEP...kinda caught my attention...and you know I'm to happy go lucky to leave Shep dead for long...
            Now you are talking...I did the same to Ritter...that traitor..had my Shep go off for awhile with that Chaya woman...how dare he...but he fixed it...he knows better...

Love you Ritter....

Okay, so is he going to ascend too..or is it a nightmare..and he wakes up...what? Oh, I can't wait, AG...and you know that no matter what, I will always love your work...I mean that from the bottom of my shippy heart..
            Love John and Teyla....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              Great minds think alike!! I'd high-five him right now!

Why you little sneak! You can't high five my HUBBY?
              Are you guys witnessing this?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                Oh was the vid named 'Desire'?....cause i remember that was type of a risque Shep/Teyla vid...
                OH, girl do tell...what is this vid...desire? where can I go see it..? not you, though..nothing like that for my Witchy girl...
                sigpic

Comment

OH, Mel...hon...you just made my night again...finally someone here who still loves to make me happy...
                  Always glad to make you happy sweetie And not just because you're an enthusiastic reviewer

Comment

Why you little sneak! You can't high five my HUBBY?
                    Are you guys witnessing this?
                    Better watch it VB. Camy's sensitive about her hubby!

Comment

OH, girl do tell...what is this vid...desire? where can I go see it..? not you, though..nothing like that for my Witchy girl...
                      Okay, I'm really off now...I won't be able to do the things that I wanted to do....

Love the fun...VB...AG..Mel (email me)Witchy, Annie(who's off to bed) and all the lurkers in here..

Night...I had fun! thanks..all...keep up with the fics..and I can't wait to read them all...VB remember that I will wait for that poem in english..thank you!

Night...
                      sigpic

Comment

Witchy you are on top of your game..

Oui, C'est vrai..je prete le video en francaise, qu'il t'appelle 'Desire'. ^_^

Of course credit will be given to the producer and I will post them a merci!

________________________________________________________________________________ ______
                        Night Cam...sweet dreams..say night to the Hubby...! Great minds stick together!
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

It's a vid AG, posted awhile ago...here it is:
                          http://www.gateship-one.net/video_60.html

Oh...it's only a fast clip...very very fast...u don't see anything...

Night Camy!

It's a very nice vid...music wise......(has nothing to do with how it portrays our ship.. )

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I really like the vid Desire. I got it a few weeks ago. I was impressed that they managed to trick me into thinking a particular clip was from the show got my hopes up for nothing that did.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              I really like the vid Desire. I got it a few weeks ago. I was impressed that they managed to trick me into thinking a particular clip was from the show got my hopes up for nothing that did.
                              It could happen...lol...that was great editing the clip was so fast you never really get time to think...

That site has lovely Shep/Teyla vids....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                                It caught me by surprise!
                                Hi CAZ!!

Ummmm...does anyone know Tracy Jane's LJ name...I want to add her as a friend to mine but I don't know what her name is?

Comment

Working...
                                X