No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, beddie-bye for me. I PMed Whistler, so we'll see what happens. Later, guys.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh i wish i could green you girls. Great food for though. And all the questions. Loving your views on 'Conversion', definitely agreeing with it being a turning point, and it did show us many of the things you mentioned.

I don't know if AG psted this vid, but it's one of my favorite songs, and it's John and Teyla, only recently i'd been thinking of using this song, but the vidder did a great job of editing this vid...

La Tortura

I also wanted an opinion on this sig, Should i put in another picture?

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hi kids. Know I've been gone a lot lately but you know how it is...I have ideas for three Shep/Teyla vids and about four fics. Hopefully I'll fiish one of these things before too long...gotta run, busy day tomorrow. Luv and hugs, +Mel+

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          Hi kids. Know I've been gone a lot lately but you know how it is...I have ideas for three Shep/Teyla vids and about four fics. Hopefully I'll fiish one of these things before too long...gotta run, busy day tomorrow. Luv and hugs, +Mel+
          Ack! I miss my Mel! Come back soon!

Originally posted by Witchblade007
          I also wanted an opinion on this sig, Should i put in another picture?
          I couldn't figure out how to quote the pic but I like this one...I like the leaves on the side too..

Originally posted by Camy
          And yes, I would say that Teyla is closest to John as John is closest to Teyla...
          Oh Yeah!!!!

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          All is good so far. I'll still be able to visit here and discuss our favorite ship! Hee. Hmmm...Friday is "Epiphany" right? Guess it's our first kirk of the new half...
          I am so looking forward to this episode...mostly for Teyla but I'm sure I can find some shippy moments in it!

I'm off but we really need to think of some discussion going in the Teyla thread...it's been dead...SP..or AG...can you guys think of something...I've been emailing Whistler but she seems to be MIA...
          I'll try to think of something...I'll have to sleep on it...and I've been missing Whistler too but maybe she's planning a wedding (she's engaged, right?)

Originally posted by Witchblade007
          I don't know if AG psted this vid, but it's one of my favorite songs, and it's John and Teyla, only recently i'd been thinking of using this song, but the vidder did a great job of editing this vid...
          I missed this one! Cool Witchy!
          Last edited by AthosianGirl; 11 January 2006, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I'm posting twice I know..but I just found another Shep/Teyla video...follow the link...to another link...

http://www.livejournal.com/community/sheppard_teyla/

*Feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Can't Keep his eyes off of her!

Fic by Nicole on ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2747133/1/
            Last edited by AthosianGirl; 11 January 2006, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Oooh, lovely little vid! Can never have enough of 'em!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Buenos dias, mis amigas!

I have some recent news that I just came across...Remember my con experience, well, I never received my photo with Rachel so finally last night I email the administrator..and typical of Camy...it seems I got the info wrong and they aren't automatically sending the pics...apperently they downloaded them on the website and I am to pick my pic and email the administrator with the identification number...

So, I email the guy and he writes back, how is he supposed to know which one is mine if he doesn't know who i am?

Well, I responded, DUH? I am the prettiest girl next to the gorgeous Rachel!

Yeah, sometimes, I wonder about people...anyways,
                I got another tidbit...remember that I told you that I didn't know the song that she sang...well, I got it...

The song she sang was "I Know Him So Well", from the soundtrack to the musical "Chess". The interesting thing is that in the soundtrack, the song is a duet.

Now, all I have to do is listen to my recorder and I will type for you guys exactly which verses she sang....AWESOME!

John is excited too...Yippee!

Have a great day EVERYONE!
                sigpic

Comment

Hope you get your pics soon! You'll have to post them somewhere once they arrive -- yay for con stuff. Hmmm...never heard of that musical. It must be newer. ::runs off to Napster::

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                    Hope you get your pics soon! You'll have to post them somewhere once they arrive -- yay for con stuff. Hmmm...never heard of that musical. It must be newer. ::runs off to Napster::
                    I ditto SP...hope you get your pic soon....thanks for the heads up on the song Rachel sang!

Okay...'Conversion talk' had me making this...

And here is my 'Can I take you home?' one Witchy

Comment

Oooh loving all these sigs and vids and very nice work gang. *pats Shepmagen shippy crew on back* Ahh what am I thinking? GROUP HUG!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        Oooh loving all these sigs and vids and very nice work gang. *pats Shepmagen shippy crew on back* Ahh what am I thinking? GROUP HUG!!!!!

Mel! I see Mel!

Runs and gives her a hug....even and are happy to see Mel and give her a big hug!

Comment

Mel Sweetie, Sunshine..come Here..let Me Squeeze Those Big Cheeks..

*stupid computer cut me off half way through my posting*

Goochie, goochie, goo...
                          *you know I LOVE to write that*

Alright, John come here...

*SLAP*

How dare you keep flirting with those girls...HUH? Explain that one to me, will ya?
                          sigpic

Comment

Alright, John come here...

*SLAP*

How dare you keep flirting with those girls...HUH? Explain that one to me, will ya?

John: "Ah but Camy...not anymore...I was only doing that to take my mind of Teyla becuase I didn't think she felt the same way about me as I do her...but now....Teyla loves Me! And I am a kirking boy no more.

Teyla: "Or else..."

Comment

HOn..love those sigs...Witchy..your siggy is AWESOME...and SP you talented you...my little girl is growing up sooo fast!
                              sigpic

Comment

Are you really, OH, come here, John....

*John moves closer to Camy and extends his arms to give Camy a squeeee..*

*SLAP*

Don't think your getting of that easy, you still hurt our girl and it's goonna cost you!

Hey, AG...did you cave in and watch the french vid...? IT IS TOTALLY AWESOME! haven't had the chance to see the others ones that you have posted here, though...probably tonight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X