John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    I started writing smiley fics a while back on Intel.
    Cool, I would love to read them. What's Intel?
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
      Cool, I would love to read them. What's Intel?
      Stargate Intel. The cool forum Tracy Jane linked at the top of this page^ The Shep/Teyla thread there has been kind of dead for a long time due to the lack of S/T shippers there. Of course, if anyone feels like reviving it...

Comment

John: Hey, Teyla, do you have a date for the New Year's Eve party?
        Teyla: Not yet. Why do you ask?
        John: I was wondering if we could go together.
        Teyla: That sounds great.
        John: ...or blow it off and do something else.
        Teyla: That sounds better.

so few hours left *sigh*

Comment

Just dropping a big Happy New Year!!!! for y'all. Have a good one guys.

-goes back into shadows-

Comment

Happy New Year Shepmagen Friends (And all lurkers)

We're meeting on warrior's forum tonight at 8:00 Eastern if anyone sees this.

http://rachelluttrell.forumup.co.uk/

Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Happy New Year Sheylans. I probably won't be over tonight, so big hugs to y'all
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

SlideShow part 2….Hide and Seek

Where the initial attraction and awareness between John and Teyla blossoms into friendship, the greatest foundation for love to take hold and prosp…

RODNEY: Yes…Yes…that’s all nice and well but it is also where I get to play hero and save Atlantis from a deadly, alien foe…

AG: You faint, you mean…

RODNEY: Passed out…I did not faint…I passed out…how many times do I have to say that?

AG: Okay back to the point….’Hide and Seek’ has many moments that show a development of friendship between our lovely duo and during this presentation I, along with my guest for today, Dr. Rodney McKay, who is witness to the many moments between these two…And what is your opinion of these two…Dr. McKay? RODNEY!

RODNEY: What? Oh, right. John and Teyla…yes…ummm….they do well together…they shared moments together in ‘Hide and Seek’

AG: (slaps a hand to her forehead in frustration at Rodney’s denseness) Okay…since Rodney was too self-involved with himself to notice what was right next to him…I will be doing the commentary by myself…

Here is the first sign of friendship….We learn Shep has invited Teyla to be part of his team….

And

John trusts Teyla and stands up for her and her need to be informed of things happening on Atlantis…first sign of absolute trust…

Get to know the folks…well not really but this is just as good because he is spending some time
                with Teyla’s people…very important…Shep telling a story to the Athosian children…

How about some bonding over popcorn and… football?

Teyla makes the first move to get to know more about Shep….Football anyone?

Shep seems eager to oblige...

Though she doesn’t quite get the game she makes an effort!

Hail Mary!

Stop grumbling Rodney I’m sure there is still some popcorn around here somewhere….

Smiles to Shep from Teyla….

AG: Okay and that is all for now…next will be ’38 minutes’ a great episode filled with…

RODNEY: Wait a minute you missed one?

AG: What?

RODNEY: Here!

AG: Hey that’s not Teyla/Shep that’s you…and is that Weir’s hand on your chest…wrong thread Rodney…

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                  well i'm sure i can enjoy Antarctica (yes I'm serious). So I won't be seeing any Athosians but it is drone country...

will someone take care of the Sheyla Jukebox in my absense? I think this thread needs it.

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

HAIL SHEYLA!

Oh I will! I will! *raises hand and waves enthusiastically in the air*

Comment

Hey everyone Mel and I are on Warrior's forum talking ship... the links on the previous page... join us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                      Hey everyone Mel and I are on Warrior's forum talking ship... the links on the previous page... join us!!
                      Can't...I registered a while back but I must have done something wrong because it says I have an inactive account or something like that...but you guys post away and support Warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                        Can't...I registered a while back but I must have done something wrong because it says I have an inactive account or something like that...but you guys post away and support Warrior!
                        You got the confirmation e-mail right? And if all else fails, try e-mailing Warrior? We'll meet on Omega again sometime. (Maybe tomorrow, can't stay late though) I PMed warrior about it on the site.

Comment

*Camy walks in sooooo excited to be back in her old stomping ground..she looks to the left, she looks to the right...she pouts...no one she knows is home...Oh, well! She puts on her happy face again, and yells with excitement*

JOHN! TEYLA! SP, WITCHY, AG, MEL, HYPERCAZ, CPT. RITTER, TRACY JANE, WRS, and EVERYONE, I'M HOME~

*Camy looks around and sits by the jukebox listening to John and Teyla's favorite love songs waiting patiently for her friends to come by*

Have a Safe New Year Everyone....

*Sigh*

Oh, well...no one is home...everyone must be partying with John and Teyla....okay, now a buddy of mine email me...and left me hanging with some TLG Spoiler..I guess it's supposed to be good news for J/T...anyone?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                            New smilies!

&

too cute.
                            Chillin...long time no see...

New smilies...ooooohhhh, I want one...how can I do that....
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm in three places at once Camy, but hey, glad your back... Mel and I were talking about possible Shep and Teyla scens for the future episodes, just speculating and I came up with this for Shep and Caldwell.

Caldwell: "She's a liability Colonel, you know that as well as I do."

Shep: "That's where you're wrong Colonel, Teyla is an integral part of my team."

Caldwell: "You're allowing your personal feelings to compromise your judgement!"

Shep: (**Storms agrily off**)

Cpt Ritter feints from shippiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                *Camy walks in sooooo excited to be back in her old stomping ground..she looks to the left, she looks to the right...she pouts...no one she knows is home...Oh, well! She puts on her happy face again, and yells with excitement*

JOHN! TEYLA! SP, WITCHY, AG, MEL, HYPERCAZ, CPT. RITTER, TRACY JANE, WRS, and EVERYONE, I'M HOME~

*Camy looks around and sits by the jukebox listening to John and Teyla's favorite love songs waiting patiently for her friends to come by*

Have a Safe New Year Everyone....

*Sigh*

Oh, well...no one is home...everyone must be partying with John and Teyla....okay, now a buddy of mine email me...and left me hanging with some TLG Spoiler..I guess it's supposed to be good news for J/T...anyone?
                                Camy! Camy!

I'm right Here!

*Runs and throws arms around Camy in a huge hug!

I missed my superhero buddy!

I was over at the Omega thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X