Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought to pop in here to wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks to everyone who has signed up at my Rachel Luttrell Forum and posted. Much Appreciated.

Also look out for HQ caps from Season 2 in March time next year - they'll appear here soon after I've capped them, but to plug my forum a bit more I may post them on my forum first (Any excuse to get you all over at my Forum )

Have a Great Christmas and New Year then folks

Comment

merry christmas, thewarrior and everyone

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Teyla: They want something called mistletoe and they say you have some.
      John: I was kind of saving it...
      Teyla: What is it's purpose?
      John: The finer mysteries of Christmas romance...

Comment

Alright, today is 38 Minutes so here's my first moment, when he wakes up in the jumper he says, "Hi Teyla. You alright?" The shocked look on her face is priceless, he's the one with the bug stuck to his neck.

Later in the episode, he's trying to say something and I've heard that the Shep/Weir fans use this as a shippy moment, but is he actually wanting to say something to just Weir, or is he trying to talk to Teyla and just happens to be on VOX. Just something to think about.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

...Cute cap Caz. (omg alliteration... )

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Alright, today is 38 Minutes so here's my first moment, when he wakes up in the jumper he says, "Hi Teyla. You alright?" The shocked look on her face is priceless, he's the one with the bug stuck to his neck.

Later in the episode, he's trying to say something and I've heard that the Shep/Weir fans use this as a shippy moment, but is he actually wanting to say something to just Weir, or is he trying to talk to Teyla and just happens to be on VOX. Just something to think about.
          That was a great scene when he says 'Hi Teyla'...and then she gets up and walks around to his other side, and i don't think she ever left his side, for any long period of time after that.

There's this one clip where, they're running up the hill, when he grabs her hand and helps her up. Very shippy!...

I'd never thought of that Ritter, that he may have been talking to Teyla.

And i must mention when she cuts his shirt off, Teyla's so nervous, that Ford has to tell her everything twice. And she was quick to say that she would take him through the event horizon. You definitely see that she cares about him in this episode. The beginning of a strong relationship i would think.

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

So i'm bored. GW is having hiccups. And I don't have my DVD to watch 38 mins....So i've got the next best thing.

Teyla: John, Do you not have something you wish to say?

Sheppard: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Sheppard/Teyla shippers

And a bonus...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Teyla: You mean you don't have the Christmas tree?
              John: I'm workin' on it.

I have a multiship christmas fic burning a hole in my brain. Has sheyla

Comment

Thanks Shep

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                ...Cute cap Caz. (omg alliteration... )

That was a great scene when he says 'Hi Teyla'...and then she gets up and walks around to his other side, and i don't think she ever left his side, for any long period of time after that.

There's this one clip where, they're running up the hill, when he grabs her hand and helps her up. Very shippy!...

I'd never thought of that Ritter, that he may have been talking to Teyla.

And i must mention when she cuts his shirt off, Teyla's so nervous, that Ford has to tell her everything twice. And she was quick to say that she would take him through the event horizon. You definitely see that she cares about him in this episode. The beginning of a strong relationship i would think.
                Yeah, good point about the cutting of his shirt open, she was nervous. And on top of that, you're right about her not leaving his side... sounds shippy to me... okay it's a perspective thing, but hey in this thread, everything is shippy.

I think we should continue, you up for "Suspiscion"(Can't spell that to save my life, or John and Teyla's for that matter) tomorrow, so full of ship.

Comment

Ooh good episode *squee*

Comment

shipmas shipmas!

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my lovely, squeezable, huggable Shippy family, especially SP, Ritter, Camy, Witchy, AG, Ickle Baby WRS, Caz and, of course, Steve!

Sorry if I've forgotten you on the "special" list, I didn't mean to.

Love and hugs to you all!
                      Tracy xxxx
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Suspicion moments that I can think of...

Anything with Bates making reference to John's "Personal Feelings".

"Open the damn gate!" He's not taking no for an answer, if they hadn't he would've. So our loving Shep.

(I haven't watched the episode in awhile so forgive me if I forgot anything)
                        Merry Christmas everyone.

Side note, I'm planning on being over on Omega around 8:00PM tomorrow for Shepmagen blabbering, join the fun and talk Sheyla of Christmas.

Comment

I promised a pic of my HP costume, so here you go.

Merry Christmas.

Swish and Flick!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Welll santa has come to us in oz NOw..and i am so excited with all that he found necessary to give me!! I got a new laptop, which i am using now!!! And very very nice swimmers which i am going to use this afternoon!!!!Time to go have christmas lunch!!!
                            MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! STAY SAFE!

love
                            me
                            -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

That's great Chihiro! Have fun

Merry Christmas kids!

Comment

Okay here we go boys and girls:

AG’s slideshow of how John and Teyla met…I will take you through the moments that helped define this lovely couple’s beginnings…from the initial awareness, attraction and connection that makes us Shepmagan shippers love this duo so much…

The first part of this presentation will be dealing with ‘The Rising P. 1&2’ the pivotal episodes where John and Teyla meet..

I will be doing the commentary along with my guests for this evening Steve and Bob the Wraith….So without further ado here we go…

John and Teyla: The Beginning

John has to fix the hair...

Alright now this first photo here is the initial greeting…now look at Shep here…look at that grin…would win any girl over…but Teyla’s not taken in just yet….

Now this next photo is Teyla’s reaction to …hey wait a minute…STEVE…what’s with the pic…that’s not suppose to be here…

(AG takes Witchy’s broom and slams it down on Steve’s head before continuing with the commentary)

Now Teyla here is curious but she is a leader and can’t be taken in by a pretty face no matter how cute he may be…

But for the sake of new allies and friends she invites him and his team to share in the Athosian’s morning tea…

John's happy about it!

Now this pic of Sumner shows how he too is witness to the connection between these two…

Here Shep says its just the two of them and the extra dude that I can’t remember the name of so we’ll call him ‘jealous wannabe lover of Teyla’ no Steve I am not referring to you…

Here is their little walk in the forest…just the two of them…and what happens…Shep tries to act all cool and ends up slipping down the hill…Bob don’t laugh, its not funny…(Bob proceeds to laugh so hard he falls out of chair and hits the floor still laughing…AG waves Witchy’s broom in the air to threaten Bob to be quiet so she can continue on with the commentary)

Ah, here it comes the cave scene…but first Shep tries to impress Teyla but ends up bumbling the act up…Yes Shep…they mastered fire long ago….

And here it is….the necklace scene…now let me bring to the foreground here that it would have been just as easy for him to hand the necklace to Teyla and she slip it into her pocket but no

…Shep is the one to actually put the necklace on Teyla…and then his hands linger ever so slightly afterwards…how romantic!

Yes Bob I said ROMANTIC…no don’t stick your tongue out at me…this is a love tale…if you’re not into romance then WHY are you sitting here doing the commentary…Teyla’s hot you say…(Whack! Steve thinking Bob has insulted Teyla jumps up from his seat and lunges at Bob where they then proceed to roll around on the ground, trying to land a few blows in the other’s face…AG shakes her head and whacks both of them in the head with Witchy’s broom…Quiet!)

Now the ending scene…the moment of confirmed friendship….TADA!

Yes boys and girls it is from this moment that love can truly start to blossom for these two young lovers….as seen in following episodes that will be in next week’s slideshow presentation!

Okay…this was on topic but I just couldn’t help myself…Steve and Bob had to make an appearance and I warn you now they aren’t going to disappear…they will just be carefully intertwined with John/Teyla convo as shown above…

The pizza, Macarena dancing and brooms are also a stable of this thread but will hopefully no longer be making solo appearances on this thread…from now on they will be the broom ran away with the pizza and John seeing the broom was wise ran away with Teyla also!

Okay that was a joke but truly I will kid around on this thread but will try my utmost to keep it on topic…and if ever I wander off into off topic land…Witchy’s broom is available to whack me on the head and set me on the correct path again! I may see John and Teyla flying puddle jumpers around my head for a while but I will get on topic!

So….

Be Happy…

Don’t Worry…

And Remember…A ship a day keeps the insanity away and this holiday season remember to always feed your local wraith!

And in the words of the governor of my sunshine state…I”LL BE BACK!!!!
                                Last edited by AthosianGirl; 25 December 2005, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X