No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely artwork! And I'd love to do Secret Santa again.

sigpic

Comment

The art work is amazing. Unfortunately this fall my schedule is on over load. I'm teaching 2 new class formats that I have to prep for each week, and added 3 classes to my schedule, on top of homeschooling by day. I enjoy it, but I miss my free time.
      I hope I can find time to do more art. My brain needs it lol.
      sigpic

Comment

@Lady Blue... The sig of Claudia Black is beautiful.

@Ever... I'm so glad to hear Miri is doing better
        @Rockhound... I will forever see SG1 and SGA as the best sci fi shows ever... Oh how I miss them so.

@Dj's Girl I try to find time before bed to delve into some of the new shows and some of the returning shows. The Flash, Sleepy Hollow and The 100 are on my list. I am behind on The Walking Dead, SHEILD, and Once Upon a Time but I intend to marathon them when I have a free weekend.
        sigpic

Comment

Dropping this off before I go. Have a great day JT shippers
          sigpic

Comment

Very lovely banner, Twi'lek. I really like the cloud effect. I wish I had more time for art too, but life makes its demands...

Catching up reading this thread, it's nice to read that things are going well/better for everyone. What a blessing.

sigpic

Comment

Ooh gave me ideas for more sigs. Need to be home to actually make them though. Another three weeks here though..
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Beautiful Twi'lek!!

Ever, how is Miri doing? Hope you get home soon.

So I was looking back - way back- on this thread and saw a thing we did with listing what you would like to have heard John say to Teyla (besides I Love You - because we all know that already ) Thought I'd try a couple...

"I'd do anything for you"

"Teyla, it's always been you"

"Teyla, you are so beautiful"

Anybody want to join????
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Miri is doing really well. Weaning her off some meds and it's making her nauseous. But we'll be out of the hospital in about ten days or so. Still another five months in Denver though.

As to what I want John to tell Teyla? I care about you. More than you know.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Challenge #51 was all about finishing a project you kept putting off, or could never start.

slizzie1986

taris-eirien

JadedWraith

I've made this for the suits' challenge and was never really happy with it...

So the remade version is this one ( I called it "redux version")

raduzhok

This is one I'd collected pics for but never put it all together.
                    for size
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 52

Before I talk about the new challenge, I just wanted to say Thank You for everyone who participates. I totally missed our first year anniversary......It was back at the end of August/Sept 1st!!!! We have been going steady in the challenges for over a year!

So since the challenges are still going strong, what I would like for this challenge, is for everyone to make a banner of some sort, so I can use them to post the challenge, make them more noticeable and 'official'. They can be any size, sig size or thereabouts, or maybe even more 'squarish' like 300x300. As long as they fall into GW's guidleines, any size will do. They can be any design, thunk or fandom, I would just like them to say "Art Challenge" on them. I would like a lot to choose from each week, so feel free to make several of them please!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday Nov. 17th.
                      sigpic

Comment

We have some events this weekend, but I would love to make a banner. If I can squeeze some time in Sunday evening then I will
                        sigpic

Comment

It's always interesting to see what projects people have been working on or what they put off. Nice job on all the art.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's that time of year again...time for Secret Santa and Advent Calendar!

How they work:

Advent Calendar

Sign up for one, two or three days in December that you want to do art. The theme is Christmas or Holiday. You may use any thunk, any fandom or any ship as long as it is Christmasy or Holidayish. It must also include the number of the day you signed up for. {if you sign up for Dec. 4th, it must have a number "4" on the art somewhere.} A good size is 600x400, but it must still follow GW guidelines for posting pics! Here is an example:
                            Spoiler:

PM or visitor message me what day or days you want to sign up for. This is going across 8 threads, so please do not post in this thread what days you want, I might miss it! If you are not picky what day you want, just tell me what week or range of days you want {for example.... the first week of Dec. or anytime between the 10th and 22nd} As I start getting sign ups, I will post a list of days that are taken and open.

You must PM me your art work by midnight 2 days before your day is due. If you have Dec. 4th, then I will need your artwork by midnight your time Dec 2nd.

I know this is early, this will not start until Dec. 1st, but I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to decide what they want to do, sign up for it, and make sure they can follow through, especially those that pick the first few days in December and also the ones doing Secret Santa.
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret Santa

Please do not sign up for secret santa unless you are positive you can make something! It is not nice to sign up, get a name and then bail out and not make them something!

You will receive an assignment based on what you like and what you are comfortable making. Below in spoilers is the info fill out sheet for SS. Copy and paste the info sign up into a PM to me. I will leave the sign up open until Nov 22nd or 23rd, and I will have assignments out by Nov. 25th. I want to make sure everyone has plenty of time to make gifts! What you make depends on who you get, but a minimum of 2 pieces of art is required. This can mean an avi and matching sig. For fan fic, this means 2 drabbles [500 words or less each] OR one longer one at least 1500 words or more. If you want to make more, please do! But limit of ten please. This is all secret, so no telling who you got! Any questions you have about your assignment please go through me.

PM all presents to me no later than midnight your time Dec 19. I will hand out presents and reveal secret santas on December 20th so there is plenty of time to enjoy them before Christmas.
                            This info will be posted on the clubhouse [link in my sig] so you can always refer back to it, and you can always PM or visitor message me with any questions.

Info sign up sheet for SS
                            Spoiler:

I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }

special thank you to dragongirl for making the header for me!
                            Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 15 November 2014, 08:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just doing a quick post about secret santa and advent calendar......I am going to keep a running list of days people sign up for:
                              *this mean these days are flexible, the people on that day can be moved if you want that day for special reasons.

1. taris-eirien*
                              4. Grace*
                              7. Libero
                              12. taris-eirien*
                              17. Grace*
                              20. Libero*
                              21. raduzhok

and here's the sign up sheet for secret santa, just so you don't have to go searching for it again
                              just fill it out and PM it to me....

Info sign up sheet for SS
                              Spoiler:

I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }

and last but not least, a quick reminder about the art challenge due tomorrow, make a banner or header for the art challenge! Any size, shape, thunk, fandom or picture, just say "art challenge" on it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 52 was to make a banner so I can show off all the challenges when I post them.

Jaded Wraith

Libero

Taris-eirien

Raduzhok

DragonGirl

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X