Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
    I find these pics a welcome distraction

I love the pictures - esp this one! The only reason I am excited about the reboot is because it is Stargate in some way. No it's certainly not as beloved to me as SG1 and Atlantis are by a long shot, but it any Stargate is better than no Stargate.

Started reading Wedjatqi's "Two Princes" again. I just love that story. Think I'll go read some more ! What could be better than a Teyla and John and Lorne story!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
      I love the pictures - esp this one! The only reason I am excited about the reboot is because it is Stargate in some way. No it's certainly not as beloved to me as SG1 and Atlantis are by a long shot, but it any Stargate is better than no Stargate.

Started reading Wedjatqi's "Two Princes" again. I just love that story. Think I'll go read some more ! What could be better than a Teyla and John and Lorne story!
      I'm getting to that point too. At least it's Stargate and it keeps it alive.

I'm going to look for "Two Princes" is it on FF.net or LJ? I can't get enough JT and adding Lorne to the mix is icing on the cake! Swoon!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm getting to that point too. At least it's Stargate and it keeps it alive.

I'm going to look for "Two Princes" is it on FF.net or LJ? I can't get enough JT and adding Lorne to the mix is icing on the cake! Swoon!
        It's on both sites. You can google Wedjatqi "Two Princes" and you'll find it. It's a fairly long one, but she writes so amazing. You will love it!!
        sigpic
        Forever!!

Comment

I love long fics so that's not a problem! Thanks Rockhound.
          sigpic

Comment

I just finished a 3 mile walk/run for the March of Dimes 'March for Babies'. I was invited to do the warm up for the event. We had a great time. Fortunately we had some good cloud coverage here and there to keep it from getting too hot. I also had the privilege to walk for a short while with two girls age 9 &10 who were premi babies. After the march the DJ kept the music going and there was a ton of food waiting for us. All around it was a great event and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
            sigpic

Comment

It's on both sites. You can google Wedjatqi "Two Princes" and you'll find it. It's a fairly long one, but she writes so amazing. You will love it!!
              I have been wanting to read her stuff for years (I've heard raves) but I just don't have time to read long fics in my life. Even if I read individual chapters as she comes out with them, I don't really have time.

I just finished a 3 mile walk/run for the March of Dimes 'March for Babies'. I was invited to do the warm up for the event. We had a great time. Fortunately we had some good cloud coverage here and there to keep it from getting too hot. I also had the privilege to walk for a short while with two girls age 9 &10 who were premi babies. After the march the DJ kept the music going and there was a ton of food waiting for us. All around it was a great event and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.
              Wonderful cause! My granddaughter was born with a heart condition and needed a heart transplant. I keep hoping and praying that through programs like this, they will find out a why and ways to correct and prevent them.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sounds like you had a great morning and all for a great cause! I went into work for about 4 hours this morning. My husband and son are in Phoenix for a baseball tourney and my daughter is away at school so I have the whole night ahead to myself...hmmm...what to do??? A little wine, a little JT maybe...
                sigpic
                Forever!!

Comment

March of Dimes is a wonderfull cause. It must have been a real treat to walk with the girls and to be a part of the event.
                  sigpic
                  Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I've been contemplating the art challenge for this week. I have several pics but haven't settled on what to do. I think I'll drop som pics in the threads and see which ones inspire me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I have been wanting to read her stuff for years (I've heard raves) but I just don't have time to read long fics in my life. Even if I read individual chapters as she comes out with them, I don't really have time.

Wonderful cause! My granddaughter was born with a heart condition and needed a heart transplant. I keep hoping and praying that through programs like this, they will find out a why and ways to correct and prevent them.

I know sometimes with the long fics, I either start and never finish for different reasons. Sometimes I have to leave them and then forget that I was reading them. She is one of the best fic writers I have come across. There are some short one shot stories and quite a few long ones.."The Questioning Way is another really good but long one.

How is your granddaughter doing now? Very scary. I can't imagine.
                      sigpic
                      Forever!!

Comment

It was really great! I plan to do a fundraiser for The March of Dimes next month. We do it for the babies.

Been reading and relaxing tonight. I'm really lucky that I can find the time to read fics here and there. It's easier now that the kids have their own interests and entertain each other. Of course that means mom is not as cool to hange out with. Lol
                        sigpic

Comment

It was really great! I plan to do a fundraiser for The March of Dimes next month. We do it for the babies.

Been reading and relaxing tonight. I'm really lucky that I can find the time to read fics here and there. It's easier now that the kids have their own interests and entertain each other. Of course that means mom is not as cool to hange out with. Lol
                          I have been doing a little cleaning along with a little SGA watching tonight. I watched ..actually now that I think about it quite a few eps.. Missing, Quarantine, Trio ( I really actually enjoyed this episode even though it had John for like 1 second and no Teyla at all).

I have not been cool with my kids for quite a while now . Although my daughter did facetime me tonight from NY. I texted her a picture of our dog on her bed because he misses her greatly. Then she facetimed me and I felt great that she wanted to talk to me at midnight NY time
                          sigpic
                          Forever!!

Comment

I know sometimes with the long fics, I either start and never finish for different reasons. Sometimes I have to leave them and then forget that I was reading them. She is one of the best fic writers I have come across. There are some short one shot stories and quite a few long ones.."The Questioning Way is another really good but long one.

How is your granddaughter doing now? Very scary. I can't imagine.
                            I just keep hoping (yeah right!) that my life will settle down and I can go read some of the long fics that people rec.

Granddaughter is doing beautifully. It was just rather scary for her first year of life. She's 31 months now.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I just keep hoping (yeah right!) that my life will settle down and I can go read some of the long fics that people rec.

Granddaughter is doing beautifully. It was just rather scary for her first year of life. She's 31 months now.
                              How is mom doing Ever? I see you are on the MB a bit more. Hope that means she is still mending and doing better.
                              sigpic

Comment

Before I forget, are we doing a rewatch today? I'm in if anyone wants to watch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X