No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't promise to be here Sunday for the watch. Mom's supposed to be getting out of the hospital sometime around then. More info this afternoon hopefully.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Let us know how things go Ever. Hope she is doing ok.
      I know I am in desperate need of a rewatch. It's been too long, and I need a fix.
      sigpic

Comment

I am so glad I am home schooling. It's tough sometimes, and I have to keep them in activities. But it is worth it. They get so much accomplished in fewer hours, they get strait A's and they can garden, build, and raise/rescue animals. My girls are excellent archers too

*Oddly my 2 right handers have bad handwriting and my lefties have beautiful handwriting.
        sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the Labor Day weekend JT shippers!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
            Let us know how things go Ever. Hope she is doing ok.
            I know I am in desperate need of a rewatch. It's been too long, and I need a fix.
            Mom's not coming homing home tomorrow, so I should be available. What ep are we watching?

I am so glad I am home schooling. It's tough sometimes, and I have to keep them in activities. But it is worth it. They get so much accomplished in fewer hours, they get strait A's and they can garden, build, and raise/rescue animals. My girls are excellent archers too

*Oddly my 2 right handers have bad handwriting and my lefties have beautiful handwriting.
            There are times I wish I'd homeschooled my kids. The boys were so socially closed off, I think in that way, school was good for them.

That is odd. I was raised the only right-handed person in the family. Mom, Dad, and Little Brother are all lefties. They all have atrocious hand writing. I can do a BUNCH of things left handed though.
            sigpic

Comment

I have no idea which episode we are on. I missed so many.
              sigpic

Comment

The Brotherhood, Letters from Peg, or The Gift?
                sigpic

Comment

I did all my work well before daybreak; literally. Up at like two hours before sunup; back in bed by noon and up in time for dinner

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Brotherhood, Letters from Peg, or The Gift?
                    Brotherhood, I believe.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Brotherhood it is then

My kids like to get up at 8:30 they are usually done by 12:30-1. The other kids have to get up at 5:30 to catch the bus and don't get done with school till 2:30-3
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope 5pm eastern works for anyone wanting to rewatch. My kids have a church function tonight so I have to leave at 7.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to watch now. If everyone else watches later, I'll come back and comment tonight I'm finally getting some much needed SGA!
                          sigpic

Comment

BTW We are on page 6000! Very cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

BTW We are on page 6000! Very cool!
                              Depending on what your posts per page are set at; for you it is 6000 pages, but for me its 2400 exactly {50 posts per page}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That's a lot of posts per page. I think mine is at 20
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X