John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Why wouldn't it be? And hello.

Yes Ever, I finished a while ago and got side tracked. Here are my thoughts during:

Teyla's ever the diplomat. "What Dr. McKay means..."

I love how John asks the monk looking guy to excuse them for a moment. Time for a pow-wow.

McKay "I'm always on my best behavior."

Sheppard loves his tea. That's how he got to know Teyla better.

First clue, she's not aware of any "weapon." Who could she be? Or what? But then Rodney. "Oh please."

I love it when Teyla says that John already promised to give Chaya a tour, Elizabeth's like "Of course he has."

Beckett

I love how Chaya knows everything John is talking about, but she tries to act like she doesn't

She purposefully turned that console on for Grodin. That's another clue.

I like how Chaya counters Weir's offer with saying that they don't want or need to become industrialized. It's not everyone's desire.

I forgot the banter between Teyla and John in this. "Ambassadorial pick-nic."

Chaya "But there are others."

Well, Rodney figured it out. I kind of think that it's his discovery that keeps her from being able to help them any further. As long as they didn't know and the help was minor, she could do it. Now, they're on their own.

I kind of feel bad for Chaya, but she and John had a nice ending in this episode. Too bad we never see her again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
      I can't believe this thread is still going!

*waves at old friends
      Hey! Haven't seen you in half of forever!

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
      ^Why wouldn't it be? And hello.

Yes Ever, I finished a while ago and got side tracked. Here are my thoughts during:

Teyla's ever the diplomat. "What Dr. McKay means..."

I love how John asks the monk looking guy to excuse them for a moment. Time for a pow-wow.

McKay "I'm always on my best behavior."

Sheppard loves his tea. That's how he got to know Teyla better.

First clue, she's not aware of any "weapon." Who could she be? Or what? But then Rodney. "Oh please."

I love it when Teyla says that John already promised to give Chaya a tour, Elizabeth's like "Of course he has."

Beckett

I love how Chaya knows everything John is talking about, but she tries to act like she doesn't

She purposefully turned that console on for Grodin. That's another clue.

I like how Chaya counters Weir's offer with saying that they don't want or need to become industrialized. It's not everyone's desire.

I forgot the banter between Teyla and John in this. "Ambassadorial pick-nic."

Chaya "But there are others."

Well, Rodney figured it out. I kind of think that it's his discovery that keeps her from being able to help them any further. As long as they didn't know and the help was minor, she could do it. Now, they're on their own.

I kind of feel bad for Chaya, but she and John had a nice ending in this episode. Too bad we never see her again.
      Elephant Girl hasn't been around for four years or so. And given how slow the whole forum has been, I'm sort of surprised as well and I'm here all the time.

I was going to put in my dvd, when my daughter went and asked for help with her homework. So, I'll put it in today and comment.

Great comments. I see lots of little opportunities for cute one-shots in there. I'll have to see what happens.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Challenge #41 was all about showing the doctors some love!

Jaded Wraith

Gregory House

copter

McSteamy~ Grey's Anatomy

RodneyisGodney

can I just say I would have been disappointed if RiG had not done Rodney

DellRuby

Libero

slizzie1986

The Lady Blue

everlovin

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #42

This weeks challenge is simple. The subject of your art or fan fic must wear a suit. Whether that is a business suit, bathing suit, space suit, flight suit or wet suit or whatever else you can think of. [please no birthday suits!]

If you want an added challenge, add some song lyrics. Please include the song and artist in your entry.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 25th.
          sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artwork!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Hey! Haven't seen you in half of forever!

Elephant Girl hasn't been around for four years or so. And given how slow the whole forum has been, I'm sort of surprised as well and I'm here all the time.

I was going to put in my dvd, when my daughter went and asked for help with her homework. So, I'll put it in today and comment.

Great comments. I see lots of little opportunities for cute one-shots in there. I'll have to see what happens.
            Oh, good to know. I hadn't thought of the forum slowing down, but I wasn't here in its hey-day either. So, I can understand now. I'm just used to the regular participation now, but it makes total sense that there used to be a lot more when the series was still airing, and it has been 5 years since it ended. In some ways it doesn't really feel like its been that long to me though.

Yes, it was a good episode. Lots of interesting stuff to work with for a story.

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to remind everyone about the challenge!

Challenge #42

This weeks challenge is simple. The subject of your art or fan fic must wear a suit. Whether that is a business suit, bathing suit, space suit, flight suit or wet suit or whatever else you can think of. [please no birthday suits!]

If you want an added challenge, add some song lyrics. Please include the song and artist in your entry.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 25th.
              sigpic

Comment

Announcement

I am going to need some help with the art challenge. For two weeks in September I will need someone to post the art challenge for me. You will have to collect all the entries during the week, and then post them on a Monday. You do not have to do both weeks, two different people can each do a week. You also do not need to come up with an idea for the new challenge if you don't want to, I can supply that. You need to be at least 90% sure that you will be able to do this. I will not be able to be on GW during some of this time, so you will have to get in touch with me via email and/or text for any questions or concerns during that time period.

week #1 = {I will post new challenge on Monday Sept 1st.} Collect entries from Monday Sept 1 until Monday Sept 8th, then post the entries on Monday 8th.

week #2 = Post new challenge Monday Sept 8th. Collect entries from Monday Sept 8th until Monday Sept 15th and post entries on Monday Sept 15th.

If you are interested, and are reasonably sure you can do this, then please PM me. Some threads move fast so if you just post in here I might not see your post.

Thanks!!

copter
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't get many entries so I am extending the art challenge until Monday September 1st!!

Get busy making art and fan fic that feature "suits"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm.......

This place is gathering dust;.....

*has a sneezing attack*

Where is everyone ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Crises at home. Haven't had time for the last week to be on the computer much.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I'm back! I have really missed this place. My laptop got stepped on during our vacation so I was completely off the MB for a while. Ive got to scroll back and see what I've missed.
                        <3
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm afraid we didn't do too much. Been busy around the Ever household and most everyone else has been gone.
                          sigpic

Comment

*thaws the thread out*

Sorry about that guys, it got so quite in here I figured a deep freeze will keep everything nice and neat. Did not expect anyone back this soon!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm getting my home schoolers situated now. They officially start school after Labor Day. I can't wait to get back to creating fan art and reading fics.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                                I'm getting my home schoolers situated now. They officially start school after Labor Day. I can't wait to get back to creating fan art and reading fics.
                                YAY HOME SCHOOLING!

I myself was homeschooled and let me tell you, it got me ready for REALITY, literally. My parents wasted no time with that needless junk schools try to drill into kids that wont do them any good when a bear is trying to have their guts for garters!

Comment

Working...
                                X