No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to try and do this one too. I miss doing the challenges. I had no idea how busy summer would be with a baby and visiting family. I really need to get my creative juices flowing! I need fan art!
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
      I am going to try and do this one too. I miss doing the challenges. I had no idea how busy summer would be with a baby and visiting family. I really need to get my creative juices flowing! I need fan art!
      so get busy! let's see some 'stars'!
      sigpic

Comment

I'll post this other places too, but does anyone know a place for Star Wars caps? I loaned my brother my dvds a few months ago and haven't seen them since.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh, I don't know. I am going to be on the hunt for some too. If I come across one I'll let you know.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            not sure which movie you want but this site has them all
            Copter had this one. I'm going to go off looking for drawings as well for Mara Jade and Luke from the books.
            sigpic

Comment

That's great! Thanks for posting it!
              sigpic

Comment

Cool! Maybe I can get to work tonight if baby girl cooperates
                sigpic

Comment

I was able to get a little bit done for the challenge but not much. I'm hoping t have time to finish Friday.

I'm not sure if I can do the rewatch with everyone on Sunday. The kids leave for teen camp on Sunday night.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just watched Inferno with my son. My daughter is off at orientation at St. John's in NY. Thank God she is having a blast. I was so nervous that she would be there and say she hated everthing...but they make it so much fun for them!

Ok as far as Inferno.. I liked the episode as a whole but I really wish that John did not pay so much attention to Norena and paid more attention to the fact that Teyla(and Ronan) were missing and that they were going to leave without them. This is actually the episode that I decided that Teyla and Ronan loved each other as brother and sister and nothing more.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                    Forever!!

Comment

One of the episodes that justifies Rodney nick naming him Kirk. It seemed like this was more coincidental than deliberate flirting, as a means to contrast the vast differences between John and Rodney. After all it was Rodney who clearly had a thing for Norena.
                      I think John was very worried about Teyla and Ronon, but it sure would have been nice to see him risk it all to go get her. But he did have his hands full with the Taranans.
                      sigpic

Comment

We are headed out of town this weekend. I'm not sure what time we will be home on Sunday, so I might be out for the re-watch too. I'll join in when I get home for sure. I need to see what episode we have next.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Just watched Inferno with my son. My daughter is off at orientation at St. John's in NY. Thank God she is having a blast. I was so nervous that she would be there and say she hated everthing...but they make it so much fun for them!

Ok as far as Inferno.. I liked the episode as a whole but I really wish that John did not pay so much attention to Norena and paid more attention to the fact that Teyla(and Ronan) were missing and that they were going to leave without them. This is actually the episode that I decided that Teyla and Ronan loved each other as brother and sister and nothing more.
                          I liked Inferno. It was nice to see that other civilizations were exploring what the Ancients left behind. It is unfortunate that they had such little understanding of the technology.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                            I was able to get a little bit done for the challenge but not much. I'm hoping t have time to finish Friday.

I'm not sure if I can do the rewatch with everyone on Sunday. The kids leave for teen camp on Sunday night.
                            Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                            We are headed out of town this weekend. I'm not sure what time we will be home on Sunday, so I might be out for the re-watch too. I'll join in when I get home for sure. I need to see what episode we have next.
                            We can reschedule the rewatch or postpone it all together if we need to.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to mention that in my last post I posted a couple of links to things on my website and well you won't be able to view them right now. The reason for that is because I haven't updated my site in a long while and because of that a HTTP Error 404 - Not Found will happen. I am going to try and get back to updating it soon once I find a new html editer because the version I have of Dreamweaver is old and one of last versions before Adobe bought Macromedia so it's one that's not even Vista compatible and I would like to be able to work on my site on my Windows 7 computer instead of my final XP computer.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Let me know if it's a reschedule. I want to keep up with everyone on the rewatches.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X