No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so this nanovirus was developed by the wraith. Another thing they should have followed up on. I hated the way the wraith were made unscary.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
      And that's our first hint that we will be dealing with Pegasus replicators.
      You think that's what that was all about? I'll have to go watch that last scene again...
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it!
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          You think that's what that was all about? I'll have to go watch that last scene again...
          I think that's the hint that they were experimenting with nanite technology... And then later we learn about the Asurans.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I must go. Hopefully we can do it again next week.
            sigpic

Comment

I was going to say something. And then I got distracted by my son. What was I going to say
              sigpic

Comment

Happens to me all the time.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone! Well I did join in on the rewatch but my internet was out for a while so I could not comment at the time.

I loved the sparring scene! I loved the way they looked at each other during that scene - very sexy. I missed their sparring later in the series

I actually thought John was wrong by going against Elizabeth here. She was in charge and it was her decision. This was the only time I felt slightly bad for Bates ever. He was torn about what to do but John is his commander so he had to obey him. Lizzie was very hurt there .

I too love the way Teyla always wants to be with John - working beside him.

I really wish there were more episodes that take place in the city like this. There was so much about the city that was never explored during the series. It was fascinating.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

I only got 3 entries, and it seemed like a lot were interested in this challenge......so I think I will extend it for one more week to see if anyone else joins in. I know I got real busy last week and I didn't even have a chance to make anything. Note the new due date.

Challenge #39

This week for the challenge we are going to look to the 3 stars.....Star Trek, Star Wars and Star Gate. Pick your favorite and make some art! Anything goes! Favorite space ship, favorite character, favorite uniform, whatever you love best about it, show it off!

entries due to me Monday July 28th by noon your time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                      Hi Everyone! Well I did join in on the rewatch but my internet was out for a while so I could not comment at the time.

I loved the sparring scene! I loved the way they looked at each other during that scene - very sexy. I missed their sparring later in the series

I actually thought John was wrong by going against Elizabeth here. She was in charge and it was her decision. This was the only time I felt slightly bad for Bates ever. He was torn about what to do but John is his commander so he had to obey him. Lizzie was very hurt there .

I too love the way Teyla always wants to be with John - working beside him.

I really wish there were more episodes that take place in the city like this. There was so much about the city that was never explored during the series. It was fascinating.
                      I'm glad you got to do the rewatch
                      I agree we needed More sparing scenes with John and Teyla!

I got the feeling Bates would rather have followed Elizabeth's orders, but he is a military guy and ultimately he follows John's orders.

The fact that in season 5, Daniel Jackson is still discovering things in the city also makes me wish they had explored more... and let us viewers see it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        I only got 3 entries, and it seemed like a lot were interested in this challenge......so I think I will extend it for one more week to see if anyone else joins in. I know I got real busy last week and I didn't even have a chance to make anything. Note the new due date.

Challenge #39

This week for the challenge we are going to look to the 3 stars.....Star Trek, Star Wars and Star Gate. Pick your favorite and make some art! Anything goes! Favorite space ship, favorite character, favorite uniform, whatever you love best about it, show it off!

entries due to me Monday July 28th by noon your time.
                        I'm glad this was extended! I'm going to try and do something. Summer is just insanly busy for me. I hardly have time to hop on the PC at all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                          I'm glad this was extended! I'm going to try and do something. Summer is just insanly busy for me. I hardly have time to hop on the PC at all.
                          I hope you can
                          sigpic

Comment

My problem with this challenge is narrowing down the scope. I mean, ships? actual ships, thunks? What?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              My problem with this challenge is narrowing down the scope. I mean, ships? actual ships, thunks? What?
                              one of each and by 'one of each' I mean "everything"
                              sigpic

Comment

I just might!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X