John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
    Notice that it's Dr. Weir and Sheppard when they address each other. It was nice that Teyla took up for Elizabeth, but notice that she is with John without hesitation.
    I totally love the way that Teyla completely allies herself with John. Even in future eps where the stakes are much much higher
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Has anybody given any thought to "mapping" out Atlantis? There are bits that seem wildly contradictory. One episode, the mess is off a corridor, one iep it's off a transporter. It makes for frustrating fic writing.
      I haven't. That would be worth looking into.
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

The bit where Rodney's talking about his sister, it was originally supposed to be a brother. David H said, hey, by the way, I've got a sister who's an actress. If we ever get around to meeting Rodney's sister, I've got someone already handy.

And His last thoughts. Love how he's saving kids even though he hates kids.
        sigpic

Comment

Another shippy moment. Rodney need John to go to his lab and John first turns to Teyla. He doesn't budge until she tells him she will be fine
          sigpic

Comment

And another "What were the Ancients thnking?" thing. I really don't buy the Ancients benevolence.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              The bit where Rodney's talking about his sister, it was originally supposed to be a brother. David H said, hey, by the way, I've got a sister who's an actress. If we ever get around to meeting Rodney's sister, I've got someone already handy.

And His last thoughts. Love how he's saving kids even though he hates kids.
              He gained some cool points which that scene... But then lost a couple when he said he didn't care why he made it and the others didn't. But that's just Rodney. He did get right back to helping John save the day
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by djsgirl View Post
                another shippy moment. Rodney need john to go to his lab and john first turns to teyla. He doesn't budge until she tells him she will be fine
                :d:d
                sigpic

Comment

I think they just became too smart and advanced for their own good. Just try any crazy experiment with out thinking through what the consequences might be.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now Elizabeth is giving the ok for John to risk his life. I think she knows he's going even if she says no.
                    sigpic

Comment

Teyla!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think they just became too smart and advanced for their own good. Just try any crazy experiment with out thinking through what the consequences might be.
                        What bugs me about the Ancients is the made a special point in SG-1 that there is a moral component to ascension. But the Ancients in SGA were all about starting something and letting other, less well equipped people deal with the consequences.

Good advice. "Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible"
                        sigpic

Comment

What bugs me about the Ancients is the made a special point in SG-1 that there is a moral component to ascension. But the Ancients in SGA were all about starting something and letting other, less well equipped people deal with the consequences.

Good advice. "Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible"
                          sigpic

Comment

John didn't sound convincing when he said he trusted Elizabeth.
                            sigpic

Comment

And that's our first hint that we will be dealing with Pegasus replicators.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well that was a great episode. It had everything that makes a for good sci-fi!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X