No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Zone is one of my favorites! So much J/T Hotness in this episode!
    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #38

This challenge is all about summertime, or wintertime, depending where in the world you live.

There are 4 'themes' to this challenge. 1. Weather 2. Places 3. Food 4. Music/Other

copter

raduzhok

FanGirl

JadedWraith
      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #39

This week for the challenge we are going to look to the 3 stars.....Star Trek, Star Wars and Star Gate. Pick your favorite and make some art! Anything goes! Favorite space ship, favorite character, favorite uniform, whatever you love best about it, show it off!

entries due to me Monday July 21st by noon your time.
        sigpic

Comment

Wonderful art!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Beautiful Art from the last challenge!
            sigpic

Comment

This next challenge sounds like a fun one!
              sigpic

Comment

Loved the art! Sorry I haven't been on. Summer weather has me out and about a lot. Hope everyone had a fabulous day
                sigpic
                Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

We've had quite a bit of rain the paast couple of days, so I haven't done much outdoors. Been mostly at the gym and entertaining my younges daughter. She is missing her sister who is at camp.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, we had another eventful day. I absolutely love summertime , so we are out as much as possible.
                    Twi, I remember when my older sister would go away to camp or do things without me and I would be so upset. I'm sure my sis enjoyed the break lol! I will say we are still very close and talk almost every day.
                    sigpic

Comment

My daughter is back from camp. She had a great time. She goes to another camp on Monday, along with my middle son. I've arranged a day camp for my youngest to keep her occupied. I do enjoy summer but it is very busy. At least we have our vacation coming up!
                      sigpic

Comment

We had a lovely Saturday. I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am very excited for the rewatch tomorrow! Hot Zone is going to be avoid one! I will need to watch around 5:30pm/6pm Eastern because we are having company over later.
                          sigpic

Comment

I will try to be on at 5:30!
                            sigpic

Comment

That should work ok here!

Of course, I might fall asleep during it ( Probably not) as it's at the tail end of Sunday nap time and it's been a crazy couple of days here.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hopefully those hot scenes with John and Teyla will keep your attention
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X