No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably for her... not sure if she maybe just felt something was off because of her budding feelings for Carson.

But John was the first one to know something wasn't right. I wonder what it was about the limo ride or shopping with Teyla. He says things are perfect at the Condo. He was getting everything he wanted.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
      I think he questioned their friendship because h and Radek were always picking on Ford... and Ford was all over the board last time they saw each other. I would hope that he did concider Ford a friend
      Lorne was trying to get McKay to call out to Ford when he was all hopped up on the wraith enzyme. McKay was mocking how they had great times: talking of theoretical physics, and field stripping a P-90.

The first glimpse of John's love for Johnny Cash!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

The whole reassessment of Atlantis' mission is one of Elizabeth's main fears. And John not backing her on it. I don't think that she trusts in his alleigence to her and the main purpose of the mission.

More clues of John's military past!
        sigpic

Comment

Even if John had figured it out it had to be alarming to see his deceased friends at the door.
          sigpic

Comment

Ooh! And truths come out!
            sigpic

Comment

And Teyla must have thought John was losing it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                Even if John had figured it out it had to be alarming to see his deceased friends at the door.
                Alarming. But how much might he have been hoping to get their forgiveness or whatever.
                sigpic

Comment

"I'm sorry for shooting everyone!"

Granted, not for another couple of seasons, but still a great line. The whole 'You shot me!" reminded me of it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh! What possibilities might John have come up with? The mind boggles.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder we here he would have taken Teyla
                      sigpic
                      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

That was great. Thanks everyone for another fun re-watch.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                          I wonder we here he would have taken Teyla
                          Dinner, dancing, ferris wheels. Who knows! All sorts of possibilities!
                          sigpic

Comment

This is fun! I love watching the early days of them coming together. And I'm getting ideas (general ones) for fics! Yay!
                            sigpic

Comment

*had to change a baby diaper*

I can imagine what John would have done. He did try to get Teyla to go out and see more of Earth before she suggested he visit friends.
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't get over how young John and Rodney looked in these early episodes.

These re-watches are great.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X