Clear All

Oh almost time to hip play!
    sigpic

Comment

Great, I'm ready!
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Poor Rodney getting hit right in the face.
        sigpic

Comment

Good to see you, DJs. I'm starting now.

sigpic

Comment

I love the fact that John never for a second suspected Teyla even when Weir had doubts.
            sigpic

Comment

And John with Teyla on the balcony. He is giving her the puppy dog eyes to smooth things over.
              sigpic

Comment

I feel bad for Halling and the Athosians. I get the feeling that they may have thought they would play a bigger role on Atlantis.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                  And John with Teyla on the balcony. He is giving her the puppy dog eyes to smooth things over.
                  He sure did, and it worked.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought they would play a bigger role on the series, at least for the first couple of seasons. The Genii got more exposure and development then they did, I think. That's too bad.

sigpic

Comment

I think it's interesting how McKay's question never gets answered. If someone was an informant to the Wraith then why wasn't Atlantis attacked? I don't think he suspected Teyla either.

sigpic

Comment

Ford is always looking for the adventure.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                          I think it's interesting how McKay's question never gets answered. If someone was an informant to the Wraith then why wasn't Atlantis attacked? I don't think he suspected Teyla either.
                          It seemed like John was looking to Rodney for back-up to defened Teyla and the Athosians.
                          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I think Elizabeth feels it would make things easier if the Athosians were not there. I think she tried to say that they were welcome, but Halling is quite intuitive. He did the right thing... Tho I think the show would have been better with more Athosian presence.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh it's getting good! I do enjoy the action scenes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you John and Rodney for defending Teyla. I get that Bates is in charge of security, but he was a real jerk!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X