John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    I have a similar theory. In a moment of grief John and Teyla come together and start to realize their love.
    And Torrens uniqueness comes from John's Aratis bug/ ancient DNA and Teyla wraith DNA/telepathic abilities...
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Hello Radek!
      sigpic

Comment

Ug! Cavanaugh or however you spell it. Never liked this guy.
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't like the way Elizabeth dismissed Halling. I understand her feelings about it, but still, she should have known better.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I despise Kavanaugh.

And getting to acknowledge all of the varying beliefs. I think Holling is just assuming that Teyla isn't preparing for death. I don't quite see it that way. I sort of see her as always ready to die - spiritually speaking that is to say. She knows going out - especially to confront and fight the wraith - that the likelihood of her dying is higher than it ever had been before.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I see both sides. But it might have been more for Halling and the Athosians. After all she is their leader, maybe they needed it more than Teyla. But Elizabeth ultimately did the right thing I think, though more understanding old have been nice. We never want to give up hope.
              sigpic

Comment

What do you suppose John was going to say?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  What do you suppose John was going to say?
                  I don't know. I was probably just as curious as Elizabeth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Also, I love that Ford was the one motivating Rodney not to give up. It's usually John that cuts through his catastrophist tendencies.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                      I don't know. I was probably just as curious as Elizabeth.
                      All the fic I've read about it turned out to be Sparky fic. I've been trying to think what it might have been from either a GEN or a John/Teyla point of view.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Carson's just cool as a cucumber here. Love that!
                        sigpic

Comment

I doubt it was Sparky... I mean at this point in the show, what really would it have been? Of course one can imagine anything.

In reality it was probably a team thing, or an Atlantis Expedition thing.

But my shippy side says it was J/T.... After all he was more concerned with her that himself
                          sigpic

Comment

Carson was great. And so was Ford. Again this kid is not afraid to take risks for the good of others. And he is smart as whip... maybe not math and science smart, but he knows his stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love how Teyla never left his side.
                              sigpic

Comment

Really, in a lot of ways, this one can almost be counted as a Ford ep. He seriously stepped up and took care of the team after John was incapacitated. Great ep.

And everyone's sigh of relief that John's ok? Love it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X