• Show
Clear All

10 minutes till show time !
    sigpic

Comment

Yay! It's starting!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Woah! Is that the only time in whole series Teyla used a contraction?
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I missed the part of them dragging Ford back to the back half before. I was getting all ready to cry foul in the continuity.
          sigpic

Comment

I love the way this episode starts
            sigpic

Comment

Ugh stupid mil man delaying my start time grr...
              sigpic
              Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I almost forgot ford was trapped between. I haven't seen this one in a while.
                sigpic

Comment

Why, in God's name, would the Ancients have tried to cross humans with the eratis bug? How does that advance the sum of knowledge?

How might this have affected John's dna? I mean if that's how they "grew" wraith, did it affect John? The bug has been used by Michael to create his minions, by Todd to help heal him and return him to pre-retrovirus wraithdom, then it suggests it might do something to John.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Woah! Is that the only time in whole series Teyla used a contraction?
                    I think it is! Now I will be paying more attention to each episode
                    sigpic

Comment

Love that line! "Don't talk to me about screwed!"
                      sigpic

Comment

My theory is... Yes it did... Which effected him in Conversion, and I still think Torren is... Well we shall save that theory for Doppleganger.
                        sigpic

Comment

Radek! The birth of my Razzie love!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                            My theory is... Yes it did... Which effected him in Conversion, and I still think Torren is... Well we shall save that theory for Doppleganger.
                            I have a similar theory. In a moment of grief John and Teyla come together and start to realize their love.
                            sigpic

Comment

J: Hi Teyla. are you all right?
                              T: I am fine.

Yup, he has a bug stuck to his neck and he is worried about her.
                              sigpic

Comment

"I'm told you have something of a Klingon" at least that's the spelling I always hear.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X