No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished the last episode of The 100. I must say I really enjoyed this one. I didn't think I would because the focus was on a bunch of teens and young twenty somethings.... But I am pleasantly surprised and hope season 2 will be just as good.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
      I just finished the last episode of The 100. I must say I really enjoyed this one. I didn't think I would because the focus was on a bunch of teens and young twenty somethings.... But I am pleasantly surprised and hope season 2 will be just as good.
      I like that one a lot! I'm glad it got picked up for a second season. I kind of liked The Tomorrow People, but I started losing interest in it a bit. I didn't like the direction they went with Kara and Stephen. I did like like most of the other characters, but it isn't getting a season to apparently.
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I've only really watched Game of Thrones, and season 4 is over now. I've heard some good things about the 100, though. I was talked into seeing the pilot episode of The Walking Dead which almost could have been a movie on its own in a way. Not sure if I'll continue, but I know it's a popular show. I've also been told to try out True Detective, but I don't know about that one either.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
          I've only really watched Game of Thrones, and season 4 is over now. I've heard some good things about the 100, though. I was talked into seeing the pilot episode of The Walking Dead which almost could have been a movie on its own in a way. Not sure if I'll continue, but I know it's a popular show. I've also been told to try out True Detective, but I don't know about that one either.
          I really like the Walking Dead. That is another one that surprised me. My kids and all my friends were watching and telling me I had to check it out. I finally did at the end of season two, and watched from the beginning all the way through. Usually I don't like Zombie, Vampire or Were wolf shows or movies. I have not seen True Blood, Teen Wolf or WWZ.

I am waiting on Game of Thrones, and will probably buy the whole series and watch them all the way through. I hate waiting for new episodes each week and the long breaks between seasons.
          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning J/T Shippers!
            I am excited to do the re-watch tomorrow. I hope a lot of us will be joining in.

I have a very busy weekend ahead. Friday Evening is a Fund Raiser at our local Chick-Fil-A. I am supposed to be doing a Zumbathon (An extra long workout session for charity). Unfortunately it's supposed to rain We haven't gotten rain in weeks except for a random thunder storm. Then we have a big training Saturday, all day.
            I know we need the rain, I just wish it wasn't this weekend.
            I am not really liking this forecast for my vacation. It has storms everyday next week. The only good thing is that I love thunderstorms!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
              I am not really liking this forecast for my vacation. It has storms everyday next week. The only good thing is that I love thunderstorms!
              I love watching storms from the beach.

The weather here is so unpredictable.. 30% chance of rain and thunderstorms could mean a lot of different things, so hopefully you will get plenty of good beach weather mixed in, and not just overcast, rain and thunder storms.

It's crazy because the weather up until now has been phenomenal (except we probably haven't had enough rain :/ )
              sigpic

Comment

I really like the Walking Dead. That is another one that surprised me. My kids and all my friends were watching and telling me I had to check it out. I finally did at the end of season two, and watched from the beginning all the way through. Usually I don't like Zombie, Vampire or Were wolf shows or movies. I have not seen True Blood, Teen Wolf or WWZ.

I am waiting on Game of Thrones, and will probably buy the whole series and watch them all the way through. I hate waiting for new episodes each week and the long breaks between seasons.
                I might have to give episode 2 a look then. I didn't like how the wife of the main guy moved on to his friend so fast, and the friend seemed to not feel like he had done anything wrong either. I know they were in an extreme situation, but I just can't help thinking how bad that is. I've heard the zombies get seen less as the show goes on, so that's good.

If you don't like waiting for the rest of the story, you could always read the books for Game of Thrones. Although, people are itching for the 6th of what will be a 7 book series. So, perhaps waiting until it's all done isn't such a bad idea.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                  I might have to give episode 2 a look then. I didn't like how the wife of the main guy moved on to his friend so fast, and the friend seemed to not feel like he had done anything wrong either. I know they were in an extreme situation, but I just can't help thinking how bad that is. I've heard the zombies get seen less as the show goes on, so that's good.

If you don't like waiting for the rest of the story, you could always read the books for Game of Thrones. Although, people are itching for the 6th of what will be a 7 book series. So, perhaps waiting until it's all done isn't such a bad idea.
                  Lori, the wife... She did annoy me, but I somehow looked past that. Im not sure how it sucked me in. Normally it's not my cup of tea.
                  Ha! I think I will have to wait on GoT. But it gives me a lot to look forward to
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning Sheya shippers!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning.

Im getting some chores done around the house to prep for my busy weekend, but i will be ready for the re-watch at 2pm
                      sigpic

Comment

Great! I'll be back on here before then. I'm going to run a few errands before lunch.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Their sparring scenes are the best!
                          Those are so sexy! Definitely needed more of them.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                          So 2-3pm on Thursday! Looking forward to the rewatch!
                          So, are we starting at 2 Eastern?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yup. Hope that works for you Ever. I am so ready for this re-watch.

My current situation is... folding laundry
                            sigpic

Comment

Works wonderfully. I just hope Felger (my computer) decides to cooperate. It's been being a pain all morning.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hopefully Felger will be good to you.

I just put baby girl down for a nap, which means no interruptions and I can screen cap
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X