John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
    DJsG Ifinished the next chapter of your fic and I really enjoyed it! I forgot to leave a review, but I will certainly do so.
    If anyone has any new fics (or something old that i haven't sees) let me know. I literally read something every day.

I still didn't finish the legacy series.... Only because it's the last book. I'm sad that I am almost done, and i am trying to draw it out. I always do this to myself.
    Thanks Twi. The next chapter is done, I'm just reviewing it.

I understand about finishing a series. It's hard to do. I haven't read them yet, but I am looking forward to getting into them over the summer.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I look forward to it.

sigpic

Comment

Nice pic.

What time are we doing the rewatch on Thursday? I'm thinking maybe 1pm or 2pm Eastern unless you all prefer morning say 10 or 11am Eastern?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm open to pretty much any time. Kids/grandkids will mostly be in town so I'll be home alone with just one of the brood.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

^Wonderful, Ever. This week I have a little more time on my hands too. Next week, not so much.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
            Thanks Lady Blue. I'm really working on improving my skills. I need to fix the choppy mess I have on my SG fanfic site.
            I think you are coming along really well. The art on your website doesn't look like a mess to me. You assorted the characters in a very nice arrangement based on what I've looked at. All you need to do is fine-tune blending them into one canvas. I don't know how long ago it was when you did that artwork, but I can already see from your current work that you've progressed in that area alone. We're all learning, and I think we're all making progress.

And later on Thursday would work for me. 2-3pm Eastern sounds good.

sigpic

Comment

2-3 works for me too. Gives me plenty of time to chat before I get ready for work.
              sigpic

Comment

DJsG Ifinished the next chapter of your fic and I really enjoyed it! I forgot to leave a review, but I will certainly do so.
                If anyone has any new fics (or something old that i haven't sees) let me know. I literally read something every day.

I still didn't finish the legacy series.... Only because it's the last book. I'm sad that I am almost done, and i am trying to draw it out. I always do this to myself.
                I bought the first 2 Legacy books and the rest I have my ipad. I am now going back and rereading because some parts I read too fast. I tend to concentrate on the John and Teyla parts way too much so I am rereading them. There are 3 more Legacy books coming. I think the 7th book is due out early next year?.? I know they are working on it now. I can't wait!

Where can I find the fic you are talking about?
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Ohhh love this pic I've always loved them sparring together.
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    I bought the first 2 Legacy books and the rest I have my ipad. I am now going back and rereading because some parts I read too fast. I tend to concentrate on the John and Teyla parts way too much so I am rereading them. There are 3 more Legacy books coming. I think the 7th book is due out early next year?.? I know they are working on it now. I can't wait!

Where can I find the fic you are talking about?
                    I am reading the series on Kindle, and I'm 50% finished with book 6 I too concentrated on the J/T parts. I find it interesting how they expanded on the Wraith.

I'm reading DJsGirl's fic on fanfiction.net here is the link to the Atlantis fic. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1023780...tlantis-Series
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacquelyn View Post
                      Ohhh love this pic I've always loved them sparring together.
                      Thanks. Their sparring scenes are the best!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                        ^Wonderful, Ever. This week I have a little more time on my hands too. Next week, not so much.

I think you are coming along really well. The art on your website doesn't look like a mess to me. You assorted the characters in a very nice arrangement based on what I've looked at. All you need to do is fine-tune blending them into one canvas. I don't know how long ago it was when you did that artwork, but I can already see from your current work that you've progressed in that area alone. We're all learning, and I think we're all making progress.

And later on Thursday would work for me. 2-3pm Eastern sounds good.
                        I appreciate that very much. I started doing them I think 3 years ago, but then I stopped for a long time. I just recently actually watch tutorials and started learning to do them right, and got a Program that I could work properly with.
                        sigpic

Comment

So 2-3pm on Thursday! Looking forward to the rewatch!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning J/T Shippers!
                            I am excited to do the re-watch tomorrow. I hope a lot of us will be joining in.

I have a very busy weekend ahead. Friday Evening is a Fund Raiser at our local Chick-Fil-A. I am supposed to be doing a Zumbathon (An extra long workout session for charity). Unfortunately it's supposed to rain We haven't gotten rain in weeks except for a random thunder storm. Then we have a big training Saturday, all day.
                            I know we need the rain, I just wish it wasn't this weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

We've had off and on light rain here today. Makes it hard to walk to the park... Plus the swings and ground are too wet for the baby. We did a play date with a neighbor earlier which was nice.
                              sigpic

Comment

I remember play dates. My kids are all old enough now that they mostly do their own thing. I've always got teens and pre-teens at my house.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X