No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I usually do dinner around 5:30-6:30 then I put the baby to bed sometime between 9-10 (depends). So I can do during the day or late at night. Sunday I do church in the morning... After that some times we are just being leisurely at home but sometimes we are out and about. But I can certainly try a Sunday here or there when it works for everyone
    Last edited by DJsGirl; 16 June 2014, 06:41 PM.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

^Very awesome. Thank you.

sigpic

Comment

I do the church thing on Sundays also, but I will gladly join when I can

Ok so we just need to pick a time for Thursday. I'm good most of the day. I just need to be done by 3:30/4ish Eastern time so I can get ready for work.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          OMG! You are going to be in my neck of the woods! Beach weather has been awesome so far this year.

My youngest loves watching with me, especially now that OUaT is on break.
          Wow small world!! We will be on S. Shore Drive Topsail Island. We usually do a family reunion trip like this every 2 years. It used to be every 3, but my parents are both 80 so we decided we'd move it up to every 2.
          We have done Cape Hatteras twice. Awesome place. My Dad loves the storms that come through there during the summer. We have also done the Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee (Dollywood Fun Fun place and very beautiful. Seaside Heights NJ was our first one. Planned on short notice and since we lived in Connecticut then, very close. We have definitely moved up in our accommodations since then.

Anyway we can't wait. 23 people in one huge house right on the beach. Paradise!

Are you near there?
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Wow small world!! We will be on S. Shore Drive Topsail Island. We usually do a family reunion trip like this every 2 years. It used to be every 3, but my parents are both 80 so we decided we'd move it up to every 2.
            We have done Cape Hatteras twice. Awesome place. My Dad loves the storms that come through there during the summer. We have also done the Great Smokey Mountains in Tennessee (Dollywood Fun Fun place and very beautiful. Seaside Heights NJ was our first one. Planned on short notice and since we lived in Connecticut then, very close. We have definitely moved up in our accommodations since then.

Anyway we can't wait. 23 people in one huge house right on the beach. Paradise!

Are you near there?
            Renting a beach House is the way to go.

I am just north in the next town up. I am a military brat who married a Marine. So we are at Camp Lejeune. Hubby is a Civilian Contractor now.

Surf City and Topsail Beach are where my kids prefer to beach at. They go once a week with friends. I usually go to Enerald Isle which is North of here. Hatteras is so Beautiful. Our next family reunion is in Phily, but I was pushing for Hatteras.
            sigpic

Comment

Renting a beach House is the way to go.

I am just north in the next town up. I am a military brat who married a Marine. So we are at Camp Lejeune. Hubby is a Civilian Contractor now.

Surf City and Topsail Beach are where my kids prefer to beach at. They go once a week with friends. I usually go to Enerald Isle which is North of here. Hatteras is so Beautiful. Our next family reunion is in Phily, but I was pushing for Hatteras.
              Any tips on what we can do there besides the beach and pool? Activities, water sports, fishing, good restaurants?
              sigpic
              Forever!!

Comment

Fishing and boating are the big things to do besides going to the beach. I think the Queen Jean takes folks out to fish or cruis around Topsail Island.

Ive eaten at Hula's in Surf City, and Sears Landing which is on the Water!

They have a skating Rink to if you have kids and teens joining you.
                It's small town living but a very enjoyable place to be.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow...small wold indeed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fishing and boating are the big things to do besides going to the beach. I think the Queen Jean takes folks out to fish or cruis around Topsail Island.

Ive eaten at Hula's in Surf City, and Sears Landing which is on the Water!

They have a skating Rink to if you have kids and teens joining you.
                    It's small town living but a very enjoyable place to be.
                    Thanks so much for the tips!!! My husband is a huge fisherman. They will most likely rent a charter fishing boat for 6 to take them out to the Gulf Stream for a day. Hopefully, they will catch some Mahi Mahi for dinner

Aside from us middle age people who want to just hang at the pool and drink Margaritas, we have 12 "kids" ranging from 26 down to 10. Small town, unspoiled is one of the reasons we love Hatteras so much.
                    sigpic
                    Forever!!

Comment

Wonderful Artwork!!!

DJ'sGirl and Twi'lek - You gals are so talented! I am so jealous! Keep up the great work. You make my day! (Tried to green you, but I was not allowed.. )
                      sigpic
                      Forever!!

Comment

Sundays work fairly well for me. Church, potluck, nap is usually how my Sundays go. I can shorten my naps
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Wonderful Artwork!!!

DJ'sGirl and Twi'lek - You gals are so talented! I am so jealous! Keep up the great work. You make my day! (Tried to green you, but I was not allowed.. )
                          Thanks, I figured this was a good opportunity to play around with the effects. The lighting on the pics were completely different so it was fun trying to make them match.

Sheppard's black shirt was tripping me up a bit, but I think it worked.
                          sigpic

Comment

DJsG Ifinished the next chapter of your fic and I really enjoyed it! I forgot to leave a review, but I will certainly do so.
                            If anyone has any new fics (or something old that i haven't sees) let me know. I literally read something every day.

I still didn't finish the legacy series.... Only because it's the last book. I'm sad that I am almost done, and i am trying to draw it out. I always do this to myself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Sundays work fairly well for me. Church, potluck, nap is usually how my Sundays go. I can shorten my naps
                              Cool! Looks like Sunday afternoons may turn out to be good for some rewatching
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post

Thank you both. I think you both did a great job as well. Love the effect and coloring on yours Twi'lek, and I think you did a great job of mixing work with play beautifully on yours too, DJsGirl.
                                Thanks Lady Blue. I'm really working on improving my skills. I need to fix the choppy mess I have on my SG fanfic site.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X