No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is a bit slow with it being Father's day but everyone should be back at it tomorrow. Also Copter posts the challenge submissions on Monday afternoons. It's always nice to see everyone's work.
    sigpic

Comment

It's turning out Fridays aren't the best days for me, so I think I'm just going to just watch when I can and post about the episodes then. It means I'll probably be behind everyone else, but I'll try to participate in the live watches when I can. I do love reading everyone's comments on the episodes. Thirty-Eight Minutes in next I think, and that will be a fun one t watch. I hope everyone had a great Father's day and weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Good Monday Morning Sheyla Shipper!
        sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Sorry I didn't stop by yesterday. We were out most of the day, but we had a delightful Father's Day.
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't get to post them over the weekend but here are the (Sheyla) screen caps from Friday nights rewatch of Hide and Seek. Enjoy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
              It's turning out Fridays aren't the best days for me, so I think I'm just going to just watch when I can and post about the episodes then. It means I'll probably be behind everyone else, but I'll try to participate in the live watches when I can. I do love reading everyone's comments on the episodes. Thirty-Eight Minutes in next I think, and that will be a fun one t watch. I hope everyone had a great Father's day and weekend.
              I'm home with the baby a lot, so if you ever just want to pop in an episode, let me know and I'll join you. I enjoy the comments too, tho we get chatty, and it can be hard to keep up while watching. I always have to go back and see if I missed anyone's comments
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Everyone!! Friday's are tough for me too..usually have a ballgame or date night with the hubby. This Friday, we fly to Surf City, NC for a week of family reunion vacation on the beach. I can watch an episode here and there at other times though so I will try to rewatch according to the schedule. I too love reading everyone's comments and the pictures are just awesome! I am so happy that this thread is alive and kicking again with such talented people.. (other than me of course )

I have a lot of SGA episodes on one of our DVR's and yesterday I walked in on my son and he was watching The Prodigal and then later Enemy at the Gate. I trained him right !
                sigpic
                Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                  Hi Everyone!! Friday's are tough for me too..usually have a ballgame or date night with the hubby. This Friday, we fly to Surf City, NC for a week of family reunion vacation on the beach. I can watch an episode here and there at other times though so I will try to rewatch according to the schedule. I too love reading everyone's comments and the pictures are just awesome! I am so happy that this thread is alive and kicking again with such talented people.. (other than me of course )

I have a lot of SGA episodes on one of our DVR's and yesterday I walked in on my son and he was watching The Prodigal and then later Enemy at the Gate. I trained him right !
                  OMG! You are going to be in my neck of the woods! Beach weather has been awesome so far this year.

My youngest loves watching with me, especially now that OUaT is on break.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting the Caps DJsG
                    sigpic

Comment

Is there a day that works for you?

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                      I'm home with the baby a lot, so if you ever just want to pop in an episode, let me know and I'll join you. I enjoy the comments too, tho we get chatty, and it can be hard to keep up while watching. I always have to go back and see if I missed anyone's comments
                      Or this. I'm home most of the time too. I can watch on my computer with earphones and ignore the world for 44 minutes.

Those are amazing!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm home during the day too. I teach some cardio classes at night usually between 5-8pm, but other than that I can watch any time So if anyone has a better day/time I'm game! I just enjoy having others (besides my 11 yr old) to watch with.
                        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #35 was about drawing a line!!

RodneyisGodney

FanGirl

click for wallpaper

Raduzhok

JadedWraith

click for bigger

Twi'lek
                          click for bigger

DJsGirl

Blencathra

Libero

TheLadyBlue

FYI the "lines" are lines of text going through the banner (it's actually the conversation between Todd and Teyla in The Queen).
                          Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 16 June 2014, 09:53 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice work everyone!

DJsG I love that little bit you wrote

Lady Blue... That's just brilliant!!! I love it!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

@Lady Blue... That is a beautiful and creative piece of work.
                              @ Twi... Lovely as always.

Everyone did a great job.
                              sigpic

Comment

Challenge #36

Hello everyone your friendly neighborhood DG here I will be hosting this weeks Challenge.

It is similar to another challenge I hosted for Copter and people seemed to like it and with more people participating it seemed like a good time to bring it back for another go. The Challenge is to make art using just these 6 pictures (links to follow). You do not have to use all 6 pics but you cannot use any other pics. You can use brushes and fonts and manipulate the pics anyway you want i.e. crop, color, filter, etc...

These are the links to the 6 pictures for the challenge
                                Picture 1
                                Picture 2
                                Picture 3
                                Picture 4
                                Picture 5
                                Picture 6

Send entries to me (DG) by noon your time June 23rd.
                                Last edited by dragongirl; 16 June 2014, 10:06 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X