John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
    I imagine that Clone Carson finds a Repliwier shell Body. He then recovers Franweir body to implant the real Weir consciousness back into the Repliweir shell... Then Repliweir and Clone Carson can live happily ever after in the Pegasus Trust me, It makes sense in my head.
    Ummmm... I think I followed that.
    sigpic

Comment

I just noticed there are a lot of guests browsing in here today. I know you can't post, but I wanted to say hi and welcome
      Hello. And welcome to the Sheyla Ship.... Corny I know.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello guests! Come play! We don't bite often!

(assuming you're really there.) Sometimes when they tweak the software/hardware stuffs, there are a lot of ghost guests. I've seen crazy things like 50+ guests on fairly obscure threads when the tech guys get going.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So are we doing the rewatch this Friday night at 10pm Eastern?

I am good with going in order.

Ever, we can add Midway to the list. It's not J/T... But we get Tealc and Ronon kicking Wraith butt!
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Hello guests! Come play! We don't bite often!

(assuming you're really there.) Sometimes when they tweak the software/hardware stuffs, there are a lot of ghost guests. I've seen crazy things like 50+ guests on fairly obscure threads when the tech guys get going.
            *often being the key word

I remember being a guest for almost 2 years before jumping in... And even then I hardly posted. Now I post all the time. I wish I'd joined in sooner.

So if I see50+ I will know something is amiss.
            sigpic

Comment

Well baby girl is awake so I have to run. I'll be back later.
              sigpic

Comment

So are we doing the rewatch this Friday night at 10pm Eastern?

I am good with going in order.

Ever, we can add Midway to the list. It's not J/T... But we get Tealc and Ronon kicking Wraith butt!
                10 Eastern sounds good. Does that mean Hide and Seek is next? 38 minutes?

Ooh! Midway! You guys might need to pick me up from my puddle of thunked goo!
                sigpic

Comment

Looks like Hide and seek then 38 minutes. We can do both if you all have the time
                  sigpic

Comment

I knew which order they are on the dvds. I just wasn't sure if we were going to skip one or not.

I've got time. Kids can suck it up (they've got their own rooms).
                    sigpic

Comment

I knew which order they are on the dvds. I just wasn't sure if we were going to skip one or not.

I've got time. Kids can suck it up (they've got their own rooms).
                      Great. I have time too.

i think the J/T ones on the list are good. Im not as familiar with each episode so I dont know what should be added.
                      If I could add any episode it would be SG1 Pegasus Progect (crossover) I luv me some Cam Mitchel! He and Lorn melt my butter! I'm actually partial to all the fly boys! My geek guys are Carson, Radek and Daniel (and Peter Groden who they killed off in S1 Grrrr!!!!)
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't mind if we throw in Pegasus Project. They do blow up a wraith hive ship after all.
                        sigpic

Comment

I say go for it!
                          I say go for it too. If you have an interest in writing something, nothing should stop you.

I imagine that Clone Carson finds a Repliwier shell Body. He then recovers Franweir body to implant the real Weir consciousness back into the Repliweir shell... Then Repliweir and Clone Carson can live happily ever after in the Pegasus Trust me, It makes sense in my head.
                          I'm not sure where he'd find her shell body, but they were talking about building shell bodies in Ghost in the Machine, I think. So it's possible someone finds and unfreezes them and they somehow get to work on that. Then, she can download herself into the Torri looking body so that actress can come back. I liked FRAN too, but I suspect we wouldn't see her after that. McKay shouldn't have another need in making another FRAN, and the other replicators would just be working on ascending somewhere. Then, Elizabeth would be back in some capacity, and in my mind able to be with Zelenka or the guy from Sunday if the story went there.

I'm not sure what her storyline would be afterward because I still don't think they'd let her back in the same capacity that she was there before just like Carson's not the CMO anymore, but the head of Research. In a way it gives him more to do, I guess, so I won't complain. No one seems to have told Carson's family that he's not dead because it's not like they were wrong the first time. So, I think they would keep her in Pegasus doing something there because I suspect they told her mother and other family that she was dead too, and it's not like they were wrong the first time.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Ah yes my project. My massive massive writing project. Sometimes I wish it was done, but other times I am glad it is not, it gives me the chance to shape it as I see fit. A this moment, my goal of 350,000 words by the end of July will be done on time, or ahead of time depending on how much I write per day..... Though my previous goal of 250K or finished project went only to 250K+ an story nearly to 10% completed >.<

Anyway. This project is primarily an Assassin's Creed megacrossover project.

So far so good
                          I'm happy to hear that. It really takes quite a bit of discipline and dedication to work on and complete a project like that.

Good morning Sheyla shippers! Happy Hump Day.

Nice pictures. I like how you do the movie reel thing with them. It's a nice touch.

I always believed that Ford escaped - why else would the writers have given Shep the line about believing him still alive at the end of "The Hive"?

I also believe (and Joe M also mentioned it on his blog) that the actual Elizabeth is still alive somewhere. Again, they gave us the "she's alive" line. So, my Carson/Liz Radek/Liz shippy heart is hopeful.

So, what episode do we want to watch this weekend if we can all pull it off?
                          I believe he also said that Ford was alive at one point. I'm sure he made a post saying something to that effect and that Ford was still out there somewhere. I'm glad about that. It lets me know that if the series had continued that we would have caught up with him again (at least maybe? ). And after 3+ years imagine what that episode would have been like He would have experienced so much by then, and hopefully kicked that horrible enzyme addiction in some way.

I think it would have been nice for both Ford and Elizabeth to be recurring characters. Ford never had a love interest on the show, so I wonder if he settled down with someone during his time away or no? He was still very young on the show so maybe not? I kind of like Elizabeth with Zelenka, but I also liked her with the Sunday guy too. He was able to get her away from her desk for the day and have some fun. I never saw anyone else on the show be able to do that with her. They seemed to really have something, and then First Strike. I also liked her scene with Teyla in Sunday. Too bad we never got to see them have lunch together. It's nice they were friends.

As for episodes, I'll watch whatever you all decide, and I'll try to squeeze in Condemned too.

sigpic

Comment

*often being the key word

I remember being a guest for almost 2 years before jumping in... And even then I hardly posted. Now I post all the time. I wish I'd joined in sooner.

So if I see50+ I will know something is amiss.
                            I didn't post for a long time too and just lurked. Then I finally figured well okay sign up. I still don't do too much posting on a regular basis or even get into the shippy stuff a whole lot, but I've been participating a lot more as of late.

sigpic

Comment

I only lurked around for a couple of months. Then second half of S4's SGA happened and I jumped in with both feet. There's a few threads I mostly lurk in, but I'm really chatty in a few others.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                                I'm happy to hear that. It really takes quite a bit of discipline and dedication to work on and complete a project like that.
                                Hopefully at some point in the future I'll be able to revisit my old SGA/Terminator crossover. though I want to inform EVERYONE that all my stuff will be uploaded to my devianART gallery in its own folder labeled Stargate Stories.

And yes it does, my goal is to try and finish the sucker, the only problem is, when I finish ONE chapter my muse, now known as Figment, gets a little too randy and starts thinking up later parts of the series, thus expanding it tenfold. At this point I have around 15 Memories for the first story, and somewhere between 100-250 memories for the second story. Heck my mainstay story of the series as a whole has somewhere around 500+ memories in it

Now, some might ask why I lable my story chapters as Memories, well, its easy, a story is a memory of something that occured in some for or another. So rather then plodding along with linear chapters I figured to instead split my story up into sequences, which then split into memories. Going so far as having 18 memories in one sequence.

Hope that makes sense.

Oh, and my average chapter length is 5500-7800 words.

EDIT: I will mention that I have at times been tempted to redo my inital fanfic series Ascension War, though if I do it'd take a crudload of editing.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X