John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Ah yes my project. My massive massive writing project. Sometimes I wish it was done, but other times I am glad it is not, it gives me the chance to shape it as I see fit. A this moment, my goal of 350,000 words by the end of July will be done on time, or ahead of time depending on how much I write per day..... Though my previous goal of 250K or finished project went only to 250K+ an story nearly to 10% completed >.<

Anyway. This project is primarily an Assassin's Creed megacrossover project.

So far so good
    Wow, that is quite a project! Hope it goes well. As a person who does little writing, but loves to read, I certainly appreciate those of you with creative minds that put in the effort to do projects such as these
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
      Wow, that is quite a project! Hope it goes well. As a person who does little writing, but loves to read, I certainly appreciate those of you with creative minds that put in the effort to do projects such as these
      Why thank you

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Good morning Sheyla shippers! Happy Hump Day.

sigpic
        Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
          Thanks! I was originally going to incorporate the kiss scene, but the vid worked great with out it.

I miss Ford. I swear for the entire rest of the series I kept waiting for him to turn up again. I refuse to believe he died on the Hive Ship. He is very clever and capable so I'm sure he had to have escaped. That is no way for him to go... And his poor grand parent will probably die not knowing if he is dead or alive

I agree with you about Teyla. We also saw Elizabeth's skills in "Condemned" .
          I always believed that Ford escaped - why else would the writers have given Shep the line about believing him still alive at the end of "The Hive"?

I also believe (and Joe M also mentioned it on his blog) that the actual Elizabeth is still alive somewhere. Again, they gave us the "she's alive" line. So, my Carson/Liz Radek/Liz shippy heart is hopeful.

So, what episode do we want to watch this weekend if we can all pull it off?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            By Everlovin
            Spoiler:

“I really don’t give a damn what you have to say. I have it on the highest authority it is neither Goa’uld nor Ancient technology. This was found among the wreckage found over Nevada, Arizona and California after the Wraith tried to invade Earth.” Mr Parker turned away from the conference call with fellow Trust members around the world. The city below was dark. Pulsing with dark hidden agendas. A perfect place to both blend in and rise above the masses.

“I have people tracking her. Find the woman and bring her back to the lab. We must find out the purpose of this technology. Only she can activate what we’ve obtained. No not fail in this, Parker. Your position in the Trust is not all that secure.” Mr Wayne’s clipped voice issued the edict and was suddenly absent.

John was having a perfect day. Even if it included shopping. It included shopping with Teyla in San Francisco’s Chinatown. They wandered from shop to shop. Bought various things that caught her eye. Cloth for her people - should they ever get back to Pegasus, lanterns for her quarters on Atlantis, toys for Torren, mock weapons for Ronon. Somehow through it all, John didn’t mind being a pack mule and bank account. Seeing Teyla’s face glowing with happiness was worth anything.

It wasn’t until well into the afternoon that John’s instincts kicked in. Someone was following them. John cursed himself roundly. He didn’t know how long they’d been followed; he didn’t know if they were following him or Teyla; he didn’t want Teyla’s day ruined.
            Went back and enjoyed this goodie for my morning read! Thanks Ever
            sigpic

Comment

I thought these would be good for the rewatch. The list may need to be shortened if its too long or added to if I missed anyone's favorites. I can do screen caps for anyone who can't watch the episodes.

S1
              1 Rising 1
              2 Rising 2
              3 Hide & Seek
              4 Thirty-Eight Minutes
              5 Suspicion
              6 Home
              13 Hot Zone
              17 Letters from Pegasus
              18 The Gift

S2
              3 Runner
              8 Conversion
              10 Aurora
              16 the Long Goodbye ( even tho Sparky got the kiss this was a Sheyla episode
              20 Allies

S3
              3 Irresistible
              4 Sateda
              9 Phantoms
              10 The Return 1
              11 The Return 2
              16 The Ark
              17 Sunday

S4
              4 Doppleganger
              6 Tabularasa
              7 Missing
              8 Seer?
              11 Be All My Sins Remembered
              12 Spoils of War
              13 Quarintine
              18 Kindred 1
              19 Kindred 2

S5
              1 Search and Rescue
              8 The Queen
              10 First Contact*. ( I will watch these because of Daniel)
              11 Lost Tribe*
              14 The Prodigal
              15 Remnants
              20 Enemy at the Gate
              We can pick from this list. Or if someone has any other JT episode selections???? I am keen to go in order or we can just pick someone's favorite.
              sigpic

Comment

Went back and enjoyed this goodie for my morning read! Thanks Ever
                If you feel the need to add to it, don't let me stop you!

We can pick from this list. Or if someone has any other JT episode selections???? I am keen to go in order or we can just pick someone's favorite.
                In order works for me.
                sigpic

Comment

If you feel the need to add to it, don't let me stop you!

In order works for me.
                  Oh, as fun as that would seem, I'd be too nervous to actually write and post something.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pfft!
                    sigpic

Comment

ok...ok... I will think about it. But if I come up with something terrible, don't laugh at me.
                      sigpic

Comment

When I started writing ship, it alllll came out cheese. Not the good gooey yummy cheese. The stinky moldy cheese. You need to start somewhere!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, as fun as that would seem, I'd be too nervous to actually write and post something.
                          I say go for it!
                          sigpic

Comment

So, my Carson/Liz Radek/Liz shippy heart is hopeful.

So, what episode do we want to watch this weekend if we can all pull it off?
                            I imagine that Clone Carson finds a Repliwier shell Body. He then recovers Franweir body to implant the real Weir consciousness back into the Repliweir shell... Then Repliweir and Clone Carson can live happily ever after in the Pegasus Trust me, It makes sense in my head.
                            sigpic

Comment

I imagine that Clone Carson finds a Repliwier shell Body. He then recovers Franweir body to implant the real Weir consciousness back into the Repliweir shell... Then Repliweir and Clone Carson can live happily ever after in the Pegasus Trust me, It makes sense in my head.
                              *nods head doubtfully* I'm glad.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just noticed there are a lot of guests browsing in here today. I know you can't post, but I wanted to say hi and welcome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X