No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was fun skimming through the fic again. Wonder what happens next!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm going to read it as soon as baby girl takes her nap! Thanks for posting Ever!
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I know I haven't posted in more than a year:

First:

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
        ^ That's a nice video, but there were these high pitched scraping sounds in it. Other than that, good job!
        I don't know why there was the high pitched noise in the video. It must have happened on upload because the original file is fine.

I now have the preview of my Sam/Jack and Sheppard/Teyla Music Video #1 uploaded to MediaFire and again it will not be finished until I figure out how to video cap with a VCR/DVD combo because I need to finish video capping the clips I need which won't happen until I get my final XP computer completely set up. For those who did not see it the first time I posted about it, the music used is SmartSound music.

Second:
        I did some Google searching back when people where talking about Chevron 8.1 and I found some pics with JF and RL. Here's the links: http://joeflaniganfan.com/2014/04/06...on-8-1-london/ and http://joeflaniganfan.com/2014/04/07...n-8-1-day-two/

Third:
        If there is anyone who would like to play Teyla in my Stargate role playing game then let me know as don't have anyone playing her as a main player.

Fourth:
        I have been writing some more in my Stagate fan fictions albeit slowly but once I get around to doing mini rewatches of SG-1 and SGA and rewatch all of Quantum Leap then I'll be able to write more and not have to wonder if I'm keeping the characters in character for the most part. I may post bits of these fics here (list below).

A list of my fan fictions:
        • Torren Snatchers - the third and final part to my Snatchers trilogy
        • A Leap to Atlantis - Part 1 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy and a crossover with Quantum Leap
        • A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla - a sequel to A Wish Yet to Come
        • Mission Interrupted - Set after SGA's Hot Zone, SG-1/SGA crossover and Part 7 in my The Long and Winding Road SG-1 fan fic series

As for the Sheppard and Teyla Song List, I will be working on that some more since I hooked up my HP XP computer within the last month to copy stuff off of there I wanted access to until I get my final XP computer set up to point where I can copy my stuff over but the webpage for it will take longer to get updated since I did not copy my webpage stuff.

I'll try to pop in more but I have been busy working on my forum where my RPG's are.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm up to the first art by Hope 24! Can't wait to finish up tonight.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            I know I haven't posted in more than a year:

First:

I don't know why there was the high pitched noise in the video. It must have happened on upload because the original file is fine.

I now have the preview of my Sam/Jack and Sheppard/Teyla Music Video #1 uploaded to MediaFire and again it will not be finished until I figure out how to video cap with a VCR/DVD combo because I need to finish video capping the clips I need which won't happen until I get my final XP computer completely set up. For those who did not see it the first time I posted about it, the music used is SmartSound music.

Second:
            I did some Google searching back when people where talking about Chevron 8.1 and I found some pics with JF and RL. Here's the links: http://joeflaniganfan.com/2014/04/06...on-8-1-london/ and http://joeflaniganfan.com/2014/04/07...n-8-1-day-two/

Third:
            If there is anyone who would like to play Teyla in my Stargate role playing game then let me know as don't have anyone playing her as a main player.

Fourth:
            I have been writing some more in my Stagate fan fictions albeit slowly but once I get around to doing mini rewatches of SG-1 and SGA and rewatch all of Quantum Leap then I'll be able to write more and not have to wonder if I'm keeping the characters in character for the most part. I may post bits of these fics here (list below).

A list of my fan fictions:
            • Torren Snatchers - the third and final part to my Snatchers trilogy
            • A Leap to Atlantis - Part 1 of my Rouge Ancients Quadrilogy and a crossover with Quantum Leap
            • A Wish Yet to Come 2: Finding Teyla - a sequel to A Wish Yet to Come
            • Mission Interrupted - Set after SGA's Hot Zone, SG-1/SGA crossover and Part 7 in my The Long and Winding Road SG-1 fan fic series

As for the Sheppard and Teyla Song List, I will be working on that some more since I hooked up my HP XP computer within the last month to copy stuff off of there I wanted access to until I get my final XP computer set up to point where I can copy my stuff over but the webpage for it will take longer to get updated since I did not copy my webpage stuff.

I'll try to pop in more but I have been busy working on my forum where my RPG's are.
            This is great. Hopefully I'll have a chance to check it out tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              It was fun skimming through the fic again. Wonder what happens next!
              Thanks for posting! Looks like I've got some reading to do
              sigpic

Comment

I kinda lost track of the last RR story..... got my own projects to work on as it is.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                  I'm up to the first art by Hope 24! Can't wait to finish up tonight.
                  I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                  Thanks for posting! Looks like I've got some reading to do
                  If it helps at all, it's less than 14,000 words long on my Word Perfect file. Not horribly long.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

If it helps at all, it's less than 14,000 words long on my Word Perfect file. Not horribly long.
                    I love reading so I don't mind. I am enjoying it so far.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love reading too. It's just time is a premium around the Ever household, so I tend to not read too long of fics. There's a bunch I'd love to read, but don't have time for.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well now that's quite a cliff hanger!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love reading too. It's just time is a premium around the Ever household, so I tend to not read too long of fics. There's a bunch I'd love to read, but don't have time for.
                          Same here. I love it when I get extended periods of time to read but it is rare. I have to read long fics and novels a chapter at a time.
                          I am inching my way through the Legacy books now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well now that's quite a cliff hanger!
                            Tell me about it! We were doing this particular Round Robin before life got crazy on me so it hasn't been touched in two years that I can remember. I really want to know what happens next! I mean - aside from everyone saving the day and Teyla being fine and John and Teyla getting together. Those are givens!

Same here. I love it when I get extended periods of time to read but it is rare. I have to read long fics and novels a chapter at a time.
                            I am inching my way through the Legacy books now.
                            I've been rereading some favorite books here and I find it hard to just get 20 minutes all together to read a chapter or two.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow Ever.. Great job on the R&R posting.. I remember when that first came out. Fun! Hope we can somehow continue it. I don't write many stories, but I may have to attempt now.

Wanted to green you, but I couldn't.

So one thing about me is that I love quotes.. especially Stargate. So I thought I'd put up some and see if anyone can name the episode where they came from...

1. "I'd do anything, for any one of you"

2. "Did I do that"

3. "He cares for you more than you know "

4. "I'm sorry for shooting everyone"

5. "Is he supposed to be naked like that?"

6. "What the hell are you doing?
                              Trying to get my hands free
                              Doesn't feel like that"

7. "Operation This will most likely end badly is a go"

8. "What am I, MacGyver?"

9. "It's not a volkswagon, Carson"

10. "I hope I didn't crash land on anybody"

11."I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to"

12. "Teyla, isn't this the man who asked you to be his seventh wife?"

13. "Go....to....hell!"
                              "Earth first."

14. "What, and you're Rambo??"

15. "My Turtles! My Turtles!"

17. "You're a good friend, Arthur"

18. "I knew you two were gonna eventually hook up."

19.. "This is perfect. Just what I needed"

20. " I know where Teyla is"

Now lets see if I can remember where they are from
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                              Forever!!

Comment

Here are my guesses. Thanks Rockhound

Spoiler:
                                1. Sateda
                                3. The Long Goodbye
                                4. Phantoms
                                5. Allies
                                6. Runner
                                7. No Mans Land
                                8. Condemned ???
                                9. Outsiders
                                11. Condemned
                                12. Irresistible
                                13. Rising 2
                                15. The Return

17. Sateda???
                                18. Doppleganger*
                                19. Search and Rescue?
                                20. The Last Man

Whoops I forgot to answer 18 and its my favorite episode!
                                Last edited by DJsGirl; 31 May 2014, 08:11 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X